It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1952 ufos fly over washington

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
A really important ufo case is the 1952 washington DC event, It started with a National Airlines crew sighting on July 13th, about 60 miles SW of the city, and then continued for a week, with more sightings , even a fleet over the whitehouse - all with radar confirmations!

It started again on the 25th, this time with Air Route Traffic Control radar picking up numerous UFOs (and multiple such incidents that day), and another National Airlines crew sighting. This continued this time for 4 more days, through the 29th.
You can view a timeline of events here…as outlined from the washington journal newspaper (complete with sources) www.project1947.com

give me ur thoughts on this as i do not trust the original site i saw it on

much love
x

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
It happened. It's one of those well documented cases where there was radar evidence, at the same time there were visual sightings from the ground. I remember seeing a documentary movie years ago about UFO's. They said that Truman was about to scramble jets to shoot the whatsits down, when Einstien interveined and told him if they were indeed from outer space, then surely their weapons were much more advanced than ours and essentially, we would be foolish to start a war that we could not win.
I wish I could recall the exact quotes, but that's what happens when you ge to be an old fart.

join