It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could they be sky sparkles we're seeing with our eyes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I have always loved to stare into the clear blue sky and watch those "sky sparkles" wiggle around in the sky. I have noticed that they tend to flow in or out of trees.

Are they orbs? Spiritual entities? Inter-dimensional beings? The video seem to prove that those are not really in our eyes, but actually in the sky.

I am not so sure about chemtrails but there's some pictures in this site.
www.carnicom.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
ill go first....

They are BUGS!!!! Seriously, its no coincidence they like goingin and out of trees...

i was going to say something about the kind of lighting used (hiding most of the sun behind the house) effectively backlights the bugs wings, but im pretty sure there are about a dozen threads about these 'orbs' and 'rods' already...

and the long one by which you are obviously amazed is probably a dragonfly of some sort.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by johnDoe21]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by johnDoe21

Thanks for the reply. I do agree that few of them are bugs, but what about some that appear and disappear quickly and some "wiggle" around? They look very similar to what many of us have seen in the sky with our eyes.
What about the pictures in the link I provide?

Some people have say that those particulates we see in the sky are really energy and they tend to flow in or out of trees.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Seriously, its no coincidence they like goingin and out of trees...

Hundreds of them going in and out of trees at a distance are bugs? I must have perfect vision.

No, they are bright white pinpoints of lights. You will see them if you focus on them.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
id be willing to bet all of them are bugs. the ones that seem to appear and disappear quickly are simply emerging into and out of the oblique backlighting caused by the way the sun is hidden behind the eaves of the roof.

the other pictures are simply examples of the same thing.

the ones you see in your eyes when looking into bright lights are called 'motes'- mainly dust particles and other small particles floating around in the liquid layer covering the eye. their movement is largely dictated by eddy currents and brownian motion within the fluid medium. Occasionally, a few will appear to go 'against the grain' of general movement- these are in fact motile bacteria swimming around against the current.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

Seriously, its no coincidence they like goingin and out of trees...

Hundreds of them going in and out of trees at a distance are bugs? I must have perfect vision.

No, they are bright white pinpoints of lights. You will see them if you focus on them.

to clarify, the ones caught on camera are bugs. The ones seen with the naked eye- see my above post, written while you posted yours

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Okay, thank you for your replies

I saw the video and thought I'd post it to see what anyone thinks of it. I am a believer in orb phenomenon and paranormal.

I guess they're all bugs in that video. Oh well.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Urgent answer please.. When I look in the sky I have these small round things swimming around, is that what you're talking about and i'm infact normal? lol.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by shoeshiner

Yes, you are in fact normal lol. A lot of people see them in the sky.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
When you see something the 'cones and rods' in your eyes fire off, to absorb or block out light depending, that's why when you look at a bright screen, then blink, your cones and rods in your eyes fire off to with the negative of what you've seen in order to keep the image from being burned into your eyes. When you stare at the sky, it's one of the brightest things you can see at the time.

new topics

join