It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All Pisces - Can You Help Me?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I am also a picses born on March 8, 1972 year of the rat, So I am double water signs. Anyway I find 95% of my sign is accurate for me. Also since we're the last of the zodiac signs we have become adaptable in that we can show many different sign's aspects when and where we need them, so A pisces may not be a natural leader but we can lead because we can draw on the knowledge of Leo and Aries that we have experienced in prior lifetimes.
jfinternational.com...
I would also like to say that if we are indeed in a holographic universe and that we are in a game, then we have chosen our sun signs to determine what kind of "person" we will play in the "game". In the game the Sims this is one of the first things you choose for your avatar. A description of this game here:
en.wikipedia.org...

Hmmmm... after I started to read philosophies on our world being a simulation game, I stopped playing, it was just too wierd for me!!!!
Anyway there you go, the actual planets may not make real determination on how we are and who we are, but the preconcieved personalities of the sun signs may be why we choose to play under a certain sign in that we feel already we fit their descriptions!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I was born on March 19th and I have to admit I'm not very up on astrology nor do I really believe in it. But, I like to keep an open mind and so read through the links posted and being honest, the descriptions of a Piscean person are pretty much on the money when it comes to describing my personality. Especially the parts about living in a dream world, head in the clouds sort of thing. Interesting stuff.

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join