It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linda Howe past interview with OSI - aka(MIB)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I just started to listen to Whitley Strieber's Dreamland and Linda Howe is talking about a past interview she had with an OSI special agent. Supposedly the agent gave her some reading material that spoke about ufo crash retrievals and back engineering them.

The question I have is why now? Why hasn't she come out about this before now? If she has, I never heard about it. If someone knows of a time where she spoke about this, then please let me know. Thanks.

If you go to about 56:30 in the hour and half show you should be able to listen to her interview. I haven't finished it yet, may hear some more interesting things.

just click on dreamland to bring up the audio

I think this is the direct link

Just noticed she has something on her website.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClark
I just started to listen to Whitley Strieber's Dreamland and Linda Howe is talking about a past interview she had with an OSI special agent. Supposedly the agent gave her some reading material that spoke about ufo crash retrievals and back engineering them.

The question I have is why now? Why hasn't she come out about this before now? If she has, I never heard about it. If someone knows of a time where she spoke about this, then please let me know. Thanks.

If you go to about 56:30 in the hour and half show you should be able to listen to her interview. I haven't finished it yet, may hear some more interesting things.

just click on dreamland to bring up the audio

I think this is the direct link

Just noticed she has something on her website.

I believe that she is refering to her meeting with OSI agent Richard Doty. She claims that Doty had a meeting with her and that he showed her top secret material concerning EBEs and their craft that was because of her movie on cattle mutilation. "Strange Harvest"

Doty, who is now a state trooper in the southwest, claims that he had the meeting with her, but it had nothing to do with ETs. In an interview with him I read from '97 or so, he claims that she made everything up.

Interesting stuff.

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hmmmm.
Who to believe, who to believe.

Thanks for letting me know that she wasn't coming up with this all of a sudden.

I'm going to do a search on this supposed interview and try to see which side I should lean to.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClark
Hmmmm.
Who to believe, who to believe.

Thanks for letting me know that she wasn't coming up with this all of a sudden.

I'm going to do a search on this supposed interview and try to see which side I should lean to.

Supposedly, this happened in the early 80's.

Do a google on Richard Doty and you should be able to find a few post-military interviews with him.

I am not sure who to believe. Doty says that Howe wants to believe so badly that she made the whole ET aspect up while Howe says that Doty was going to deny ever having talked to her about the subject in the first place.

Apparently, she was also going to be a disclosure point. She was also going to be given an interview with an AF Colonel who allegedly, for a few years, was assigned to oversee an EBE crash survivor in captivity.

It seems like alot of he said/she said stuff.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I found this transcript of a telephone interview on the subject.
Haven't been able to read it all yet.

www.totse.com... html

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
That is one of the interviews with Doty that I have read.

It still makes me wonder. Is he denying the meeting like he allegedly told her or was she making it all up?

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   

...She claims that Doty had a meeting with her and that he showed her top secret material concerning EBEs and their craft

Ever notice ultra top secret military ufo information is divulged cloak & dagger style to....people writing ufo literature?

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Doty is one of the original disinfo agents of the whole mess...

Anyone remember UFO Coverup Live??? Aviary???

While I believe a lot of that is likely true, and meshes with other research, unlike other disinfo agents, Doty seems well aware of his disinfo role...mixing fact with truth quite liberally...

Howe is another case entirely, as is Streiber... personally, I wouldn't believe either of them if they told me the time of day.....I'd still have to check my watch....

top topics

join