It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If WW3 came..who would you trust as our commander and chief ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Simple question very little explanations why?
Trust as in he has YOUR back.
And explain why you think the other candidate will fail ..also 1 reason
so no flames get started.
also no responding to other persons reason..so it stays civil.

basically like i do...
Trust
Mcain simply because he has risked his life for our country once before

Skeptic
Obama simply because He has never been in a war.

give your candidate and simplest answer possible.
Thanks

Ps who you say you think you would trust..does not have to be who you are voting for.
Hopefully you get the simple idea.
If you don't want to play along for fun don't post to flame please.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
i would have to say neither of the two

mccain is too overzellious

obama is too placid

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Obama. he's a wolf in sheeps clothing. if you think for a second a man who associated with the church he's in isn't a revolutionary, rebel, and upstart, then you have no idea. he's young, full of vigor, and desperate to make a lasting name for himself.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
All I can say is that It will be a very very bad thing having a Soccer Mom leading the nukes and troops.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by governmentsecrets

And that is the scary part. He's out to make a name for himself. Men like that are dangerous, because they are more interested in glory than making the right decisions.
McCain; He's put his life on the line. He has proven he can look hardship in the eye, not back down, and tell'em "Give me your best shot."

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I think I'm going to be the first person to say this...

Chuck Norris

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by XanT23

All I can say is that It will be a very very bad thing having a Soccer Mom leading the nukes and troops

I'd rather have someone like her that knows how to shoot a gun, rather than a "Community organizer", who will run from a fight, or try to "appease" the enemy.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I would trust Obama because he can react calmly under duress.

McCain, on the other hand, has anger management issues. Wouldn't want him in charge of the red button.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I would trust both Obama and McCain to push the button and launch all out nuclear war upon the planet. I think McCain would be a good 1st strike commander and I think Obama would be a good wipe them all off the face of the earth commander if we were attacked.

If McCain is elected he will likely pre-empt WWIII and he will do as instructed.

If Obama is elected it is likely that a false flag op will be required to get him moving in the right direction, but he also will do as he is instructed.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I hate to derail your thread but, if WWIII ever comes to pass, whom ever is president will have about five hours worth of decision making until we are all dead. WWIII will look nothing like WWI or WWII, we, and they, have nukes now. This is why we have not experienced WWIII yet. I have one acronym for you MAD, Mutually Assured Destruction.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

If WW3 came..who would you trust as our commander and chief ?
Ron Paul! First, he wouldn't get us into WWIII, and second, he wouldn't lie to you and get innocent people killed.

Yea, I know he isn't on the ticket. Ill trust anyone on the third party ticket...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Darth Cheeny,

sorry but... if WW3 were to start... the man who gave us Brilliant Pebbles (firey ball bearings droped from outer space with nuclear level impact) Is the only guy for me...

He would just have to stage a coup on Bush...

If Post Election

Palin, The Lady is a survivor

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
As our Commander-in-Chief ?

Our Commander-in-Chief is Queen Elizabeth. Can't think of anyone I'd rather share a cup of tea & a cucumber sandwich with, during those last few minutes before we all fry, than HMQ herself.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura. Simply because he would scare the crap out of the other leaders.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

Chuck Norris? No way... Jack Bauer! Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fuzzy Wabbit
I would trust Obama because he can react calmly under duress.

McCain, on the other hand, has anger management issues. Wouldn't want him in charge of the red button.

Obama's calmness is due to all the 420 he smokes! Doesn't mean he'll make good decisions.

McCain scenario: Hmm... suppose a problem starts in Middle East.... suddenly a nuke is launched at McCain's order... at HANOI!!!!
"Take that you little yellow devils!!! Keep me prisioner will ya!!!! I'll show you!"

Then he has calm but no-nonsense talks with the middle east.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by XanT23
All I can say is that It will be a very very bad thing having a Soccer Mom leading the nukes and troops.

She's a HOCKEY mom! There's a difference don't ya know! You betcha!

Ya! Hockey mom's don't drive mini-vans. Say it ain't so, ya know! They drive 4x4s with gun racks. Ya, you betcha!

Maybe her experience taking down big game could come in handy when making the decision whether or not to push the button and make some glass in the deseart. "Ya John... not much difference between taking down a Moose vs. Rag Head, ya know. Maybe we can sell all that glass covered real estate on e-bay?"

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
WW3 is a mistake none of us would live to regret.

The only sane choice is for the person most willing to discuss and negotiate instead of helping wipe out humanity.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
9/11/2011 Fox News:
"The third World war ended today with General Palin entering Pyongyang atop her fire engine red Petraeus Tank.

Mission Accomplished!"

new topics

top topics

join