It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X approaching

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

you asked
Where is the destruction, the fossils, the Layer upon layer of Mass Volcanic activity, the mass extinction of entire forests, the Fossil r3cords showing huge tidal waves leaving sealife deposited on each new layer to account for a biblical flood every 3000 years?: Ancient volcanic super-eruptions would be a good place for you to start searching for your answers. Also,
Evidence #1. Fossils of sea creatures high above sea level
Evidence #2. Rapid burial of plants and animals
Evidence #3. Rapidly deposited sediment layers spread across vast areas
Evidence #4. Sediment transported long distances
Evidence #5. Rapid or no erosion between strata
Evidence #6. Many strata laid down in rapid succession
Any of these can be easily Googled. and I am confident You will find what you are looking for. Hope this helped a little.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lonesomepine333

Aquatic fossisls end up on mountains due to the way mountains are formed. They are spots where the crust is shoved up, and anything on or in the crust goes along with it.
Such as fossils from aquatic life forms. As the plates move, the rocks move, and fossils are part of the rocks.
As for the rest of your evidence... what?
These got created from, in some instance, unrelated events, others from impacts.
Much like the one that killed the dinosaus.
Now if you're trying to say that a massively cataclismic even occurs everry 3600 years... or whatever, we wouldn't be here.
It took a million some odd years for life to recover after the end of the dinos, repeated mass extinctions like that would keep life from being able to prosper. And successfuly life would suddenly be destroyed by the next passing.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonesomepine333
Again, Here is a news paper article from 1983 Which could be Nubiru's earliest mention..[edit on 27-10-2008 by lonesomepine333]

Sigh

Dont you know anything about Nibiru?

It was created in the 70's by Sitchin.....you better be careful (actually keep it up, its amusing) you're almost debunking your own point of view

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I thought that where I was making my mistake in the assumption that Nibiru and Eris could be one and the same Was: That when I would Google each planet with the year 2003 each name would pop up...Then it occurred to me, that the very year ERIS was discovered, Is the very year Nibiru was PREDICTED to return! Thus, the reason for the same year being applied to both Nibiru and Eris when I googled them with the same year applied. Finally, I can lay this idea to rest and move on! But just to be sure....I typed in October, 21st, 2003 for each name and to my Great Dismay I found two different web sites (One for Nibiru and One for Eris...EACH HAVING THE SAME DAY AND DATE of discovery! www.assyriatimes.com... www.johnstonsarchive.net... So I crossed referenced names!....Sure enough MIKE BROWN! I am not the only one it seems with my wires crossed!

[edit on 28-10-2008 by lonesomepine333]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Sitchin didn't create it... he just lied about it.

He pretended that the mythologies and fairy tales recorded by the Sumerians were real - primarily their creation mythology and Nibiru story.

We mustn't give Sitchin any more credit than he deserves.

Basically he is telling us that this 8000 year old myth is real.

If I'm wrong, please provide some substantiation for your claims that he actually invented Nibiru.

It will help the thread repulse the attacks of the Ignoramii

[edit on 28-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

That i cannot argue...It seems that there are 3 main ideas on how it all happened. I found that not one of them are (UNEQUIVOCAL ) -Or right beyond question- Not implying that you do not know what it means. Insert was for those that may not know.....But are in fact Quivocal and readily argued in many scientific arenas.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Again, Here is a news paper article from 1983 Which could be Nubiru's earliest mention..[edit on 27-10-2008 by lonesomepine333]

Sigh

Dont you know anything about Nibiru?

It was created in the 70's by Sitchin.....you better be careful (actually keep it up, its amusing) you're almost debunking your own point of view
I would not mind in the least if I ended up debunking my self.I am not here to prove myself right, But rather to discover the truth. I have learned a great deal already! And Let's not forget that Stichin is an extremely bright individual and certainly spent more time than you or I have on this subject.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Hi there
It's with interest that I note your observation on Planet X. However, the last time the planet entered our system was about 560 years BC if I'm not mistaken. Do the maths. You're correct about the 3600 years. This doesn't mean these entities (creators of first humans), don't visit earth, they do.
Nubiro doesn't "contain" aliens; it's their home. You wandere what they look like and behave like???? Simply have a good look in the mirror!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hedragon

Yes Iv' read that are at least two breeds That are quite human like.May I ask how you came to know this about its inhabitants? By the way, it can get kinda rough on this thread. But I hope you will not let it go to heart and allow us to learn from you. By the way....WELCOME!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Thanx for the welcome mate. I am not totally new, just very busy elsewhere and haven't had a chance in long time to chat.
For the "roughness" on the thread.... read on

On a sober note; I respect others' views on the Sumerian subject though, but isn't it curious how people (critics and debunkers) get so riled up and sometimes verbally aggressive in their viewpoints insisting how these things cannot be factual or true! As if they have the proof that it doesn't.
There are more facts and findings sustaining our stance than not. These findings and discoveries are however open to interpretation and maybe these debunkers can render for us their proof of years worth of research and experience in studying the artifacts discovered and how their findings prove the opposite to what we believe we know.

Some of my comment here might be a bit out of context or a repeat of someone else's comment, but when I picked up on the thread, I only read a few responses and got bored and skipped to last page after posting on your comment.

GOLD...... that's what brought these entities here about 432 000 years ago, and not for commercial gain either, but survival on Nubiro.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hedragon

Earlier in this thread I suggested that The inhabitants of Nibiru could possibly be creating their own atmosphere...(In reply to a statement made, that the atmosphere couldn't support life)...and I read that GOLD is used in this process. The content at the beginning of this thread, I Worried , might turn people away that had a healthy and genuine curiosity about this subject. It starting getting better at around page ten. Still all in all I've learned a great deal from those that had an open mind...and even from some that didn't agree with me.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Gold was (and possibly still is) used not to create, but repair and maintain their atmosphere's insulation qualities. Remember, this planet's orbit takes it into very cold deep space most of the time and also brings it very close to the Sun on the inbound orbit. The gold replacement is used in the form of very fine dust (Sumerian description) to form a permanent shield. They experience the same type of problem as our Ozone problem, just very much more worse.
Accepting inteligent, opposing views do provide for objectivity in regard to these kind of matters, as well as an open mind, without falling into the "naive trap".

If the book: "The Lost book of Enki" is studied, you'll find the equivalent of the Old Testament's history written from the view point of a god, as the Old Testament was written from the view point of a mere human, not knowing much about what's happening around them.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

you asked
Where is the destruction, the fossils, the Layer upon layer of Mass Volcanic activity, the mass extinction of entire forests, the Fossil r3cords showing huge tidal waves leaving sealife deposited on each new layer to account for a biblical flood every 3000 years?: Ancient volcanic super-eruptions would be a good place for you to start searching for your answers. Also,
Evidence #1. Fossils of sea creatures high above sea level
Evidence #2. Rapid burial of plants and animals
Evidence #3. Rapidly deposited sediment layers spread across vast areas
Evidence #4. Sediment transported long distances
Evidence #5. Rapid or no erosion between strata
Evidence #6. Many strata laid down in rapid succession
Any of these can be easily Googled. and I am confident You will find what you are looking for. Hope this helped a little.

Yes I know about these things.

Most of what you have just described happens every few million to every few 100,000 years. Not every 3,000 years.

Like I said, Geo records are just a part of it. The Native Americans have been living in North america since before the last Ice Age. Thats a lot of 3000 year intervals. They have never recorded any such catastrophies on their cave drawings. Nore have the Australian Aboriginies (whom have lived in AU for over 50,000 Years).

Yes it is true, that many civilisationshave risen & fallen on a regular basis, say every 3000 years or so. But all these can be attributed to domestic reasons rather than cataclysmic ones.

Fossils left in layers are millions to 100'000's of thousand years old, not 1,000's of years old.

Planet-X either dose not exist, or the damage is causes is minor at best!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Where is this planet now and where has it been hiding? Is it invisible for 3599 years and then just appears out of nowhere causing disasters on epic scale?

There is no proof that this planet exists, no images of it, nothing except blind believers imagined stories. It is incredible gossip created by speculations of thousands of internet users looking for something grand to believe in.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hedragon

Gold was (and possibly still is) used not to create, but repair and maintain their atmosphere's insulation qualities. Remember, this planet's orbit takes it into very cold deep space most of the time and also brings it very close to the Sun on the inbound orbit. The gold replacement is used in the form of very fine dust (Sumerian description) to form a permanent shield. They experience the same type of problem as our Ozone problem, just very much more worse.
Accepting inteligent, opposing views do provide for objectivity in regard to these kind of matters, as well as an open mind, without falling into the "naive trap".

If the book: "The Lost book of Enki" is studied, you'll find the equivalent of the Old Testament's history written from the view point of a god, as the Old Testament was written from the view point of a mere human, not knowing much about what's happening around them.

Well wouldn't they be better off moving to a world where they don't have to do all that stuff to survive? Hell the Earth is plenty big enough for everyone!!! We got so much unused space on this planet that could sustain life, it isn't funny!

Our world is no where near over populated, just our populated areas. The Central Deserts, could house billions more ppl if we were not so lazy to make the areas habitable.

Mabe it's time these Aninuki thaught about moving of this rock of theirs & possibly, slingshotting it our into deep space never to return..lol

I wouldn't mind Mom & Dad comming to live with me, I got the room!! We'd all be one big happy family again...lolol

The way I see it is like this....

My own perents nearly lost their home this year. I was morethan happy to put them up permentently. The Aninuki are the Moms & Dads of our own race. It would only be right to invite them to come & live with us.

That is provoded they actually do exist..

SO let me ask this of everyone here on ATS.

If their homeworld is so screwed & their star is a Brown Dwarf & thus highly unstable, they had nowhere else to go, would you be for or against our reletives moving in with us?

[edit on 10/28/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I just find interesting articles pertaining to Nibiru...What you believe to be credible, Another may find lacking. Just because someone has written a book and is profiting from it , does NOT make the contents of it less credible...Even College text books are sold for profit...Great minds get payed Great sums of money for lectures...I find your reasoning sorely lacking and a little prejudice to say the least. At least me, and others that think like me on this thread, have taken the time to do some research and present it. It seems that the general rule of the DISBELIEVERS, on this thread, is to come here to complain about the lack of credibility of presented information,And while doing so...PRESENT little to no information themselves. As I stated before (I am more than willing to look over any information that you and people with beliefs like you have ,that led you towards your conclusions). And by the way newspaper you call "A Random Newspaper" , was The Washington Post. Still patiently waiting

There is nothing to present from those who feel this is bunk. How am I supposed to prove something doesn't exist, when there already is no evidence that it does? I am backed by history, science, and common sense. Your theory is based on ultimately, one guys research. Do you deny that? It may have snowballed since, but the origin was one man.

Now, the experts have spoken, ones with a lot better understanding of Sumerian culture and language, and said that this guy has mistranslated or misunderstood some of the things he is portraying as fact. So the story is suspect right out of the gate. Has nothing to do with prejudice. I am actually incredibly open-minded. If you can provide facts, I am willing to jump onto all sorts of conspiracy bandwagons. I don't care how out there it is. If there is solid, verifiable fact to back it up, I'll back it.

Unfortunately, there is none here. For the originator of this theory to be correct, then the Sumerians will have had to have some way of seeing the planets that are not visible to the human eye. They'd in fact, need a fairly powerful telescope. There is absolutely no evidence they had anything of the sort. There has been multiple references to the 5 visible planets on the many thousands of clay tablets found so far. There has only been a single reference to this supposed killer star. And this is based again, on the ideas from one guy. Other experts do NOT support this theory.

Until you can prove in some way that the Sumerians could even see other planets, the interpetations of this theory are all wrong. And absolutely nothing has been produced to prove they could. Quoting newspapers, blogs or websites as a source of "proof" is ludicrous. This all spawned from the beliefs of again, one guy. Disprove his work, the rest goes out the window. He invented this entire premise. He cannot prove it, and neither can you.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I must admit that there is validity in many of the things you have taken the time to share with me. And I readily admit that I don't have all the answers for you on this subject. But I have presented information (Admittedly, some of it was weak at its best) And some of it quite compelling -at least to others- but I am not here to prove anything to you or any of the opposition. I invite all opposing views! My disagreement with people on this thread is not a personal attack against them. Please lets learn from one another. If we cant agree on a certain issue ,that is OK with me .There are other areas we can explore.I beseech the participators on this thread to deal with each other in a healthy way.so as not to undermine an atmosphere of learning. Respectfully.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join