It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X approaching

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

And again newspaper states Nubiru Found! www.assyriatimes.com... Again, Here is a news paper article from 1983 Which could be Nubiru's earliest mention..Although it isnt the original article ...The original is obtainable for u skeptics blog.myspace.com...

[edit on 27-10-2008 by lonesomepine333]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
That first article is from 2005, and it describes the discovery of Eris. That object isn't Planet X or Nibiru.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mogget
That first article is from 2005, and it describes the discovery of Eris. That object isn't Planet X or Nibiru.
Main caption on top says : NASA Discovered the Missing Planet the Assyrians called "Nibiru" 8000 years ago! U didn,t see it ? How could U miss that?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

I am not saying that i believe Undoubtedly that Planet X exist...I should more properly have stated that I believe there is a strong probability It exist and will use this terminology from now on...I respect your view...But I am afraid I simply cannot Be convinced that U are correct because of a couple of lines saying Nubiru is a fallacy. I am more than willing to go to any of the sources U used to convince U that U are right...Respectfully waiting.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lonesomepine333

Umm dude, these are news papers, they make up sensational crap all the time.

Sure there's a new planet in the system, been there for billions of years.

It's not Planet-X.

Those supposed photo's from the south pole.. They are not Planet X either or it's supposed Brown Dwarf. Those images are of a system far out in space, that has nothing to do with our solar system. Someone hijacked that Image & claimed it was Planet-X. It is not!!! Hell it isn't even a Brown Dwarf...lol

Don't ask me the name or for proof, the proof is here, somewhere on these boards, provided by another poster in another Planet-X Thread... GO find it yourself, I ain't goin looking for it.

But everything you see & hear about this mythical world, is bunk. The images can all be explained & there is no backing (as I stated in my last post), to say that this thing passes us every 3000 years... (Where is the destruction, the fossils, the Layer upon layer of Mass Volcanic activity, the mass extinction of entire forests, the Fossil r3cords showing huge tidal waves leaving sealife deposited on each new layer to account for a biblical flood every 3000 years?

There is no such evidence, therefore either P-X dose not exist, or it is no threat to earth at all. Give us all a break on this subject, it's as annoying as Blossom Goodchild..!!!

But hey, you know what?

I really do hope you prove me wrong & Nibiru really is comming to visit us.

I hear that Aninuki Women are reeeealy hot & that they love taking Human Husbands... "I'll be in that"!!!

Oh, unless it's also tru what they say, that Aninuki Women are also upto 17ft tall................ Errrr WTH am I Saying!!!, I'd be an embarrassment to Malekind....., "Oh-YEAH, Grease me up from head to toe & BRING EM ON"!!!!

[edit on 10/27/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
here's what Bob Dean had to say from his recent interview last week about Planet X/Nibiru:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i've never really believed in the whole Sitchin perspective on Planet X, but i do believe in hearing all sides of the story!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lonesomepine333

Just because a random newspaper decided to say this is the same object, doesn't make it true. Did NASA, or an actual expert in the field state it was the same one? Again, just another example of making bland assumptions. Why don't you find me a study from a credible source other than an author of a book out for $$$ that says ANY object we've found outside of our 5 visible planets, is the SAME object that any civilization has recorded in history as being Nibiru... or in fact any rogue wandering planet.

Until you can dig up such research, it just remains a sensationlist story without merit. Newspapers, writers, and web bloggers are not experts in the field. NASA in conjunction with archaeologists who are savvy in this field making such a statement, now that is something I'd find credible.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by governmentsecrets

Please be aware that former NATO commander Robert O. Dean was told that there is a Planet X within our solar system and that it is only a problem if it and we are both on the same side of the sun as is the case now! You don't have to die, however. Just leave all the coastal areas and your improve your chances of survival 100%

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Alexander the Great had a redhead lady

And of course, King David, of Israel, also had red hair, just like all the other Jews! And did you know that Sarah, the wife of Abraham, had blonde hair?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Yes uh...quite right about Nibirus orbit. That is and has been the orbit you show spot on to the tee I might add. The Annunakis are quite dizzy and mixed up, we would be as well given the path she's on.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by computerwiz32

here explains the whole thing. I have heard in feb 2008 nasa had photos from the south pole telescope that found planet-x.

What this image is actually showing is a planet orbiting a sun like star. The star is called 1RXS J160929.1-210524 (catchy huh?) and is about 500 light years from Earth with a planet that has a mass of about eight times that of Jupiter.

Source: Astronomy Now September 2008
Astronomy Now

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by lonesomepine333
.I would be greatly interested on any feedback on this subject! PEACE!

Here's some feedback

It doesnt exist

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Insomniac

Thks for that.. I couldn't remember the name of the Planet/System they snapped in the South Pole.

This image has been published dozens of times, mis-represented as Nibiru.

LOL this is the proof of sensationalists that Nibiru & the Aninuki exists..lolol.

Hope the OP has a reeeal good look at this & realises that P-X is just a fairytale. Just like the FoL, GFL, Blossom Goodchild (err hangon she's not a myth, she's just crazy), 2012 and John Titor...

Unfortunately though, these videos are really annoying.. "Become a good Christian, stop having sex, stop playing Video games, stop being human or go to hell".. Typical Christian Propaganda..lol

I really hate that stuff, using scare tactics to bolster the flock..lol

Though there is some credability for the first video in the scientific world though again this has little to do with P-X.

[edit on 10/27/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Found this interesting video just recently:

Nibiru´s Approach Path in Avebury Crop Circle

It demonstrates the connection of the Avebury Crop Circle and Planet X...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

This a reply to the dude (dudes) who have mentioned planet X, why not just wait till Feb 09, and then you,ll be able to go outside, bend your head back and look up to the sky with your naked eye...and see whether its truth for yourselves! And after you,ve searched the skies looking for planet X....why not lower your heads back to earth and have a look at the strange looking police that are now operating in your area....but whats that?...there not police their Blackwater military agencies...who are private and do not operate under US law (which means they have immunity from prosecution) maybe you can ask them nicely..."Why are you taking away my right to bare arms"....and then you could ask them..."Why are we using AMERO,s instead of Dollars"
To which im sure the response will be...*snip* and get in the bus"....My point is people...have a look around....read a newspaper (credible one that is) do some research on the net about your currency (aint gonna be the dollar for much longer) try researching the "North American Union" if you dont know about it....what the hell have you been doing with yourself? I'm from the UK....Ive been researching 9/11 7/7 for just under 3 years...any research you do on 9/11 ultimately leads you to the real truth behind the US governments (from 1913-2008) and lets just say that the truth is stranger than fiction...but what amazes me more than anything ...is that a country that claims to be all so powerful, so advanced...so ahead of its time and so civilised....how do you explain the level of ignorance, brainwashing, down right stupidity...and blatant racism...and complete Fascist dictatorship by a man who,s own grandfather financed and supplied the materials to build AUSHWITZ.(Prescot.S.Bush financed Hitler during WW2) and who,s son George.H.Bush and little Dubya are in a buisness relationship spanning over twenty years with guess who..... the BINLADEN FAMILY!
If you mushrooms dont wake up soon...then all i can say to you is .."Those who cant hear, must feel"
ps to those of you who suffer from a constant state of patheticness..and want to reply with abuse.....why not research what Ive said first...and then feel free...wake up and smell the AMERO!
peace to those who have woken up.

MOD Note: Review this Link: Do Not Evade The Automatic Censors

Also

Terms and Conditions

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

[edit on 10/28/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Your post was really off topic...but interesting enough, the last couple days while trying to dig up what I can on the Planet X issue, I ran up on some disturbing information on the subject U mentioned..Use the search -Or I will -and see if there is already a thread discussing it....If not one of us can start one.But I would like to discuss this with U .Will be back here soon! On second thought "It could be right on:I have been doing many hours of research and have ran up on things I -in my wildest thinking-never considered!
People might think it is even more irrational than my thinking that Nibiru could be a reality. I am compiling this information and will present it when I can piece it together in a way that will be most easily understood.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by lonesomepine333]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by organeer

It isn't just americans who ned to wake up.

If all this goes ahead, all the west will be enslaved.

Britain, Australia, Canada, rest of Europe,... Basically everyone will be under the thumb & Blackwater (International), will be guarding us..lol

I got a bullet already waiting for those guys if they enter my region. I have heard some of the rape & torture & murder stories surroundin BWI. Not gunna give em a chance to do that here..

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

i]reply to post by fleabit

I just find interesting articles pertaining to Nibiru...What you believe to be credible, Another may find lacking. Just because someone has written a book and is profiting from it , does NOT make the contents of it less credible...Even College text books are sold for profit...Great minds get payed Great sums of money for lectures...I find your reasoning sorely lacking and a little prejudice to say the least. At least me, and others that think like me on this thread, have taken the time to do some research and present it. It seems that the general rule of the DISBELIEVERS, on this thread, is to come here to complain about the lack of credibility of presented information,And while doing so...PRESENT little to no information themselves. As I stated before (I am more than willing to look over any information that you and people with beliefs like you have ,that led you towards your conclusions). And by the way newspaper you call "A Random Newspaper" , was The Washington Post. Still patiently waiting

[edit on 28-10-2008 by lonesomepine333]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonesomepine333

It seems that the general rule of the DISBELIEVERS, on this thread, is to come here to complain about the lack of credibility of presented information ,And while doing so...PRESENT little to no information themselves. As I stated before (I am more than willing to look over any information that U and people with beliefs like U have ,that led U towards your conclusions). Still patiently waiting

Hi lonesomepine333 Lets both try not to get so heated tonight eh!

I think the issue here is that the Nibiru believers offer as evidence material that is someone's interpretation of scientific data and the Nibiru disbelievers just present the scientific data with no interpretation added.

We 'non believers' HAVE added lots of information. I can't believe you've not seen it.

[edit on 28/10/08 by Insomniac]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

You Stated "
Those supposed photo's from the south pole.. They are not Planet X either or it's supposed Brown Dwarf. Those images are of a system far out in space, that has nothing to do with our solar system. Someone hijacked that Image & claimed it was Planet-X. It is not!!! Hell it isn't even a Brown Dwarf...lol " Where did you get this information? I'd very much like to read it too.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join