It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

commercials. commercials. commercials. ENOUGH ALREADY! I say "NO SHOW 08"

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
the liberals. the "conservatives".

the bullsh*t

not only am i sick of this b.s. parade they call an election. I cant stand either candidate anymore. or their sidekicks. even more, the campaign people who help spread whatever b.s. their campaign pushes and their disgusting news channels (faux, msnbc
)

I actually have quite a bit of respect for both primary candidates. I think both stories are an excellent example of what America is all about, honestly. i would have a beer with either of them...though i highly doubt they would have one with me

But my god. can we have 30 seconds without seeing a dont vote terrorist obama commercial. or a dont vote mccain (comparing the man to drugs) hollywood commercial?
..seriously. makes me sick.

how about the next time one of you a**holes try and tells me what not to do...you get on your knees and bl*w me. then maybe i will consider it.

but even better yet, why dont you try and prove to me why your plan is better than the next guys. stop the b.s. rhetoric. puuuulllleeeaaasse!

Look, I understand it is election season and peoples emotions may run high. They are sticking to their convictions I suppose.

But the next time a mccain rep tries to get me to register republican and tells me obama is a terrorist while entering the dmv or any place, they are gunna get popped square in the nose.

or maybe i should fight fire with fire...

i think i am going to start a campaign myself...

"NO SHOW 08"

dont vote for these politically corrupted jokes for campaigns...

in fact...

dont even show up. dont poll. dont pay attention

maybe that will send them a message.

last thing i will say is:

write in ron paul. not because he would be the best speaker, or because he has the best looks or was in a vietnam prison camp.

write him in for one reason. he calls it the way he sees it. he doesnt give in to his party or anyone for that matter.

vote for honesty.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by abelievingskeptic]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
elections are nothing more than two parties pandering to non existent people whom they believe we are. they think we're all country bumpkins with no intellect, no ability to lead our own lives. they truly think they are superior and that they are needed to lead us. thi whole presidential bull** is nothing but grown up bullies trying to stroke their egos by becoming the leader of the free world. elections feed into narcissism and elitism. these people don't care about you. they exist to satisfy their own personal agendas.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by governmentsecrets

and it very much seems that way.

they think we need them. haha! thats a nut-buster right there.

the sad part is it is brought on by the jackals in the background at the conventions. They sit there and cheer and hoot and hollar like some "change" is actually gunna happen in D.C. while in reality the man on stage is shoving the big stinky one directly down their throats.

its so agonizingly obvious. yet people eat it up like its apple pie.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'm tired of Obama commercials. I also wish I could sue him for harassment for the daily phone advertisements left on my answering machine or sounding nearly everytime I answer my phone. If he paid my telephone bill, I would be willing... but he doesn't. I don't pay my phone bill to enable telemarketers to harass me with their desires.

Obama has way too much money... he's made it obvious in my home.

I need a restraining order against Obama!

Obama... STOP CALLING ME!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains
I'm tired of Obama commercials. I also wish I could sue him for harassment for the daily phone advertisements left on my answering machine or sounding nearly everytime I answer my phone. If he paid my telephone bill, I would be willing... but he doesn't. I don't pay my phone bill to enable telemarketers to harass me with their desires.

Obama has way too much money... he's made it obvious in my home.

I need a restraining order against Obama!

Obama... STOP CALLING ME!

This might seem a little odd, but the fastest way to get yourself off the call list for either candidate, is to 1) switch to VOIP like vonage, where your line is unlisted completely, or 2) Register yourself on both the McCain and Obama websites. They won't call you...

Give them a fake email though... they both love to send email..

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

thank the heavens i dont have a home phone..

cell phones only baby!

new topics

top topics

join