It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost soul looking for friends and feedback.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Welcome Angel, its wonderful to see more open minds coming to the forum. I myself have not been a 'involved' member for long, but Ive been a member of 'learning passionately' about many things for a couple yrs. now. Ill never go back to my 'boxed mind'. Sometimes the path can bring fear because of the pre impacted beliefs that we are doing wrong by looking outside of the box. but truly, its the most liberating thing a soul can do for itself.

The next step in my book, is living for the other selves. If we are all one, our life should be more to live for others then ourselves. Most people on this path are able to do this then the religious followers because religion actually gives you more of an ego letting you think you KNOW it all.

Yes, many do not wish to hear these things. But the internet seems to be the NEW GATHERING place for these lost souls....or should we say, NEW FOUND SOULS!

One part I do believe that is correct in the Bible is....many will be deceived, the masses will not get it. The best thing to do to show others that you are Thee and they are Thee, is treat others kindly, humble yourself through every experience, ask the energy within the earth and heavens to bring people on your path that you may allow the divine nature of love to shine through you onto them. When you pass someone, make eye contact with them. When someone crossed your path, smile to them. These are two of the best ways to shine love to strangers. Shining love destroys separation. The knowing that you will make eye contact and smile to someone with out judgment of their religion, color or ways of life is UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, which in my mind, that is what we are and that is what God is.

We are in a time that the peacekeepers are here, we are in a time that the ones who protect unity will stand sure footed. We are in a special age. I see many of my other selves coming to this understanding and its so beautiful because I dont feel alone like I did when I began this path. I was prepared to travel solo, but I now know I do not travel alone, many of my other selves have come to join this time of bringing peace. Its love at its purest form.

Peace to all,
LV

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hello.

I am happy to hear that someone else is beginning to notice the strings attached to the system. Don't feel alone. There are many of us here that see the same connections you do. However, I wouldn't be throwing around the word "enlightened" so carelessly. Yes, it's great that you have lifed the veil, but you are nowhere near being enlightened, I'm afraid. Being enlightened is to know IT ALL. The see the strings and to be aware who pulls them and WHY they are being pulled. I confess that only a minute few are actually enlightened to these matters. Eventually we all will be, but for now, just enjoy playing the game.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Privy_Princess]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well I must say Im confused on why you would think I claimed to be "enlightened". I never said that. In fact I think my point was quite the opposite. I am realizing now more than ever how little I really do know and how much there is to learn. As much as I would like to be enlightened Im afraid Im no where close. But I am looking for it for the first time and that's a start right!?

To everyone else who posted on this thread thank you so much for all your kind words of advice and encouragement. It is very nice to feel connected to people searching for answers as I am. I will take all your advice in and try to find my own truth. That's what its all about anyway.

Thanks again

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Patience is key. Patience with yourself. Don't worry about others, as stated previously. And please don't try to get others onboard with this thing. You'll only confuse and embarrass yourself. Focus only on keeping it near and dear to your heart. It's hard work, this journey, and can be very trying at times but it's worth all you have to go through to get "there". I know it sounds cryptic but it won't take long to work out the basics.

Also, don't expect anyone to believe you. This is for you alone, for now.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by angel4change

Hi there angel4change! What a warm welcome everyone's given you & may I extend the same. I'm a newbie too and it's quite a disarming experience at first. Almost cultish. Cosmicpixie is right. Step back; take a breather and reconnect with the world just beyond your screen.
You'll be ok. Feel free to u2u

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by angel4change
Well I must say Im confused on why you would think I claimed to be "enlightened". I never said that. In fact I think my point was quite the opposite. I am realizing now more than ever how little I really do know and how much there is to learn. As much as I would like to be enlightened Im afraid Im no where close. But I am looking for it for the first time and that's a start right!?

To everyone else who posted on this thread thank you so much for all your kind words of advice and encouragement. It is very nice to feel connected to people searching for answers as I am. I will take all your advice in and try to find my own truth. That's what its all about anyway.

Thanks again

I wasn't referring to you. Someone that replied mentioned being enlightened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join