It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predict an earthquake.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Soon.

I don't know when or where or what magnitude.

But I've got the "earthquake pains" I typically feel beforehand, and I'm craving corn...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
i predict a blizzard sometime in the winter some where and i dont know how bad it will be.

im feeling those crotch pains and an cravinf lemons

i can be a predictor too

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
LOL Dont you know corn makes a repeat performance if you eat it. Ok do you always crave corn before an earthquake?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
TYpically. I don't normally like it.

The "Earthquake Lady" whose name I can't remember that comes on C2C explained it as the body craving a certain substance... one of the b-somethigns... supposidly because the earth's magnetic fields change the body's vitamin needs... I don't know what her proof is but I could notice that correlation.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
You are in Texas right? Could it be something else like God forbid another hurricane? Not really saying your a liar, but it does sound a little strange.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I checked the forecast, and there didn't seem to be anything brewing. In the past I used to be able to dream of severe storms and torados before they happened though..

I've come to associate this particular set of biological symptoms with earthquakes though I haven't developed it enough to guess when or wear. I did a horrible job of explaining what I was talking about in the OP.

I don't know that anything at all will happen, but i've had some minor sucess with this and wanted to get it documented somewhere.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Maybe you should of said I don't know I feel the need for corn. LOL Let us know if anything does happen.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by silverflame]

new topics

top topics

join