It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top world military officials meet in Lake Placid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Top world military officials meet in Lake Placid

www.adirondackdailyenterprise.com

LAKE PLACID - Powerful generals and admirals from five of the most powerful nations on Earth met this weekend at the Whiteface Lodge in Lake Placid after flying into the Adirondack Regional Airport in Lake Clear on Friday.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Any thoughts on what they are meeting about? Some thoughts about why they are meeting: Preparing for something like a "disclosure" or meeting to discuss a response to the Iran situation. Or possibly it might have something to do with the economic crisis. What does everyone else think about the meeting? I also wonder why this was not reported in the mainstream media.

www.adirondackdailyenterprise.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This could be big. Have you ever heard of meeting in such an out of place location. Seems something very big is on the horizon and it could be an effort to gain support for something before it happens. I'm thinking about that old Beach Boys song Barbara Ann.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
They're planning the next world war.

Warfare is like a massive jobs program to redirect the anger of the poverty stricken away from the rich and powerful towards other poor and ignorant people in a different part of the world.

Create jobs for poor angry people and seize a major oil reserve (Iran) at the same time. Kill two birds with one stone.

Obviously they are telegraghing thier moves to the oppositions military leadership in the hopes of stricking up a fair and balanced long term war. If the intention was to be otherwise (Like a surprise WMD attack upon the population) they would have travelled incognito and met in the basement of the pentagon.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So, it seems the "weekend hunting trip" to the mountains was a false cover story after all. A meeting at the Lake of world military leaders is nothing short of scary. It is sad that we so willingly and openly have put the fate of our nation and world in the hands of these few idiots on a power trip for so long. They are like a disease spawning year after year, decade after decade, infecting humanity --that could so easily propogate peacefully-- with fear, hatred, bigotry, intollerance, ignorance, and servitude.

I wont even imagine what horrors they could be gathering to dream up for our next move. It is just building my bloodpressure.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
And I'm enlisting in the Navy Nuclear Power Program this spring...
Wish me luck everybody!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gamechanger

Good Luck to you! I was in the Army back in the early '80s and loved it! You will make life long friends and have lasting memories of your service.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Already posted here www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join