It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A newscast from a future we must never see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

One needs to see how unbelievably amaturish this is to see the simplicty of this media outlet. Again, I refer to the commentary that is droned on by uneducated people who truly make a mockery of themselves mocking others who actually work to make a better future. That this is even on a "blog" be it conservative or liberal simply takes the cake.

This week, I decided to do something different – my column is in video form. It's a newscast from a future we must make sure we never see. In it, you'll get a glimpse into our nation should Barack Obama be elected president – complete with the kinds of people he'll appoint and policies he'll enact based on Sen. Obama's real promises, positions, record and advisers. It would be comical if it weren't so scary. It is an eye-opening look at what the future could hold if we don't do everything we can to prevent it.

I encourage you to watch it (rather than read it) and forward it to everyone you know in an effort to sound the alarm before it's too late … or the news we watch next January will look something like this:

Ok, so she believes that this will occur. As in literally. Her plead for people to send it to those they know shows her seriousness:

www.wnd.com...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: October 20, 2008
11:52 pm Eastern

© 2008

This week, I decided to do something different – my column is in video form. It's a newscast from a future we must make sure we never see. In it, you'll get a glimpse into our nation should Barack Obama be elected president – complete with the kinds of people he'll appoint and policies he'll enact based on Sen. Obama's real promises, positions, record and advisers. It would be comical if it weren't so scary. It is an eye-opening look at what the future could hold if we don't do everything we can to prevent it.

I encourage you to watch it (rather than read it) and forward it to everyone you know in an effort to sound the alarm before it's too late … or the news we watch next January will look something like this:

VIDEO:911 Newscast of the future

It's January 22, 2009, for 911 News, I'm Janet Porter. Two days after the inauguration of Barack Obama as president, the Middle Eastern reaction is the same. (VIDEO: TERRORISTS DANCING IN THE STREETS.) Obama campaign supporters from al-Qaida to Hamas to Hezbollah, to Islamic Jihad and the Muslim Brotherhood, continue to dance in the streets.

The "Death to America Coalition" released a statement: "We have not celebrated like this since 9/11!"

President Obama thanked campaign contributor William Ayers by appointing him as director of Homeland Security. Ayers, who bombed the Pentagon, and after 9/11 said he wished he could have done more, in a statement released today, said, "Now I can."

Someone here has been quoted as "thanking God" for this website. I believe any future use of this site as a source should be immediately banned, imo, other than for me to make fun of.

This video is beyond bad in so many ways. Go to the front page of WND to see how they headlined it...HAHAHAHAH

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well that was rather racist and closed minded to say the least.

Good thing there aren't that many McCain supporters that are really like that..

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I think it will do us all good to be rid of the Internet. I used to be so happy until i had access!!!

Racist people are making these
Mind you, they dont care if the White man screws this country further into the ground if thats possible. He is White!!! Thats all that matters!!!

This is the last time to chose well. It could be that they both have the same agenda, time will tell, but i am just sickened with this crap.
Let us hope our creator is giving us a second chance.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I agree with most of it but I need my music videos online so, got to keep that internet going (please see Revolution Starts Now thread - how do I link it?) I am documenting as much material as I can in the buildup to the election regarding the tearing of the fabric of the nation on racial lines- I hope to present my results when it is all said and done here on ATS. This is amazing to watch them coming out of the woodwork.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
ROFLMAOPIMP

That was FUNNY!!!

Especially the abrupt cut off at the end.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Yes the abrupt cut off is in line with the rest of it. I laughed at the "news-ticker" that reads "SAVE WESTERN CIVILIZATION - VOTE MCCAIN/PALIN"

Again, if the rhetoric is set as such, it is IMPOSSIBLE for dialogue to occur.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I thought this was satirical at first, like something out of the Onion.

I guess someone is producing some hardline propaganda aimed at the IQ deficient.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Exactly. I am posting from WND as a source because I have seen it used here so many times to attack Obama. It is not news. The fact that it is lost on a majority of Americans that Commentary is NOT NEWS is beyond me. Glen Beck cancelled from CNN? Who cares? I can form my OWN opinions, I don't need to parrot someone elses.

Did you have a chance to check their home page? If you want to learn how Obama drank childrens blood, please proceed.
These people are serious and earnest in their attempts to bring what they see as a message in endtimes. They are totally nuts.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It will be great to watch all these TV shows and listen to all these big mouths (even the ones on here!) if Obama wins. It will be great to see them try and mock Obama like they do Bush or any other white American politician.''Oh better not say that, thats Racist'' ''Lets pick on the white man, nobody protests when we pick on them''

Obama is the Media's worst nightmare because they won't criticize him because he's Black and if they do the media will be seen as ''RACIST"!

Jon Stewart is getting worried!

It's So True!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Clearly, as this would be a historical moment having the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT, there is going to be some discussion as we have not overcome racism here (as anywhere). It's preposterous to make the claim that simply because he is black he is altering the leaned wisdom of career goverment officials and media. For political posturing, obviously. The idea, and if you believe it I'm going to have to wonder, that Colin Powell endorsed Obama simply because he is Black is called "race baiting". Powell Endorsed him so he could get a cabinet spot. That's called "REALITY".

ColoradoJens

top topics

join