It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video over Argentina Buenos Aires october 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

UFO Video over Argentina Buenos Aires october 2008

THIS VIDEO SHOWS ONE OF THE BEST UFOs captured by CRISTIAN Soldano A FULL DAY WITH DETAILS OF ZOOM AND INCREDIBLE can be seen as the object moves erratically turning and PREY ON ITS WAY IT IS, THEY ARE AN undisputed MATERIAL TO BE ADDRESSED TO THE MAYOR SERIOUS SCIENTIFIC AND GIVE YOU CREDIT NOW THAT WE ARE AN EVIDENCE TO SHOW TECHNOLOGY crystal clear that NO GROUND ON Argentine airspace, IN THIS CASE ORBITAL VISION TO BELIEVE THAT WE ARE A TRUE OBJECT OF ORIGIN DESCONOCIDO.ES A TRUE TO FILM
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-10-2008 by JackRyan]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
here is the video:
www.videos-star.com...
and the source:
WWW.ORBITALVISION.BLOGSPOT.COM

Sorry for the english, Y've used a translator. Anyway this ufo is awesome plus he did zoom on it and it obviously wasnt a water ballon or fake cause it shapeshift and moves really fast! What do you think guys? im not an expert on the subject.

So Long Jack-

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
to me it looks like a foil helium balloon...a bit deflated and reacting to the wind and air pressure.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I got a little sea-sick watching it...

It looks so much like poor camera work on a mylar-baloon configuration blown around on a windy day.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
it truly was a #ty camera work but in the end of the video he manages to zoom it and keep still a litle while

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It could be one of the newer drones being used by various governments.

If it is alien then it could be interesting but I would need to see more analysis.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Looks like a bag blowing in the wind to me.

This shot looks like the bag is tumbling upside-down, pushed by an updraft. It doesn't look like it's shape-shifting.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by Saidin]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Since when are mylar balloons breaking

news?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I agree.. purposely bad camera work
and a mylar balloon..

cpl weeks ago saw a mylar floating away.. for 1.5 seconds I thought..

WOOHHOO... i finally get to see a UFO.. but..
then I realized it was nothing.. :-[

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Agreed clearly a balloon.

Its the kind of film that just makes you chuckle. Posting that kind of film (I mean the guy who took it not the OP) really doesnt help anyone, even he must know its a balloon. Its clearly blowing around in the wind.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
THE BOY THAT FILMED THE UFO OF BUENOS AIRES IS AN EXPERT IN THE UFO INVESTIGATION, IS OBVIOUSLY THAT THE PEOPLE THAT CRITIC THE VIDEO HERE DONT KNOW ABOUT UFO REALITY PLEASE VISIT
www.orbitalvision.blogspot.com

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
THE BOY THAT FILMED THE UFO OF BUENOS AIRES IS AN EXPERT IN THE UFO INVESTIGATION, IS OBVIOUSLY THAT THE PEOPLE THAT CRITIC THE VIDEO HERE DONT KNOW ABOUT UFO REALITY PLEASE VISIT
www.orbitalvision.blogspot.com

new topics

top topics

join