It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "N" word---does and don't's...?????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Unfortunately black (yeah I say black, because im called white) people still don't trust white people. Im not racist, just like to be fair. Yeah they had a bad time with our ancestors, but I didn't do it, and you didn't go through it, so get off it. Anyway, A little story that kind of irritated me.

I went to this job interview at a plant where I live. Needed the job really bad. It was me 3 other white people and about 10 black people, we were all there for about 2 hours. One of the black girls there decided to gripe the whole time about the fact that she was sure that it was going to be a "white person who go t the job", the white "supervisors were being unfair" for taking in white people before her, so on and so forth. Now im all for standing up for your rights, but sometimes it gets a bit silly. The reason the white woman that went before her did so, was because he application was submitted before the others. Simple, fair.

By the way, guess who got the job. Then came out to let us know that she had gotten the last position, and they were not hiring anyone else.

Point being, all that talk, and accusations and then the situation turns out to be completely different. No offense to anyone, but that seems to be the case in many, many aspects of the black/white relationship.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Gehennasoul]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I had a black neighbor once he said if anyone uses that name that they are looking for a fight

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join