It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What significance could these numbers possibly have?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
i went to my "threads" page just a bit ago, and noticed... something? i took a screenshot for ya, since the "Replies" numbers could change any time... could this mean anything at all? or is it just a mere coincidence?

i was writing on my new thread, and was going to check out one of my older threads, and i saw these numbers... my lucky numbers are 2, 5, and 7... also notice what time i took the screenshot, and when my "Last Visit" was, even though it's still the 21st for me!!

i thought it was interesting to say the least, and would like someone who's studied numerology to give their sound opinion!
thanks guy! ...and girls!

[edit on 21-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
What numbers are you talking about?

Oh and you have a U2U

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by -Klaus-

it's the "Replies" numbers, so you have to click on the picture to view it. and i don't see your U2U... maybe try sending it again?

...i haven't researched too much into numerology, but it's something i'd like to learn more about!

EDIT: i wonder why it doesn't just say "external image" instead like usual?

[edit on 21-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I meant from the image I see you have a U2U and now I get it, there are a lot of 2's on your image. I'm afraid I just have to say it's statistical chance that it occured, the odds are against you but things like this do happen.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by -Klaus-

well it's the 11's, the 22's, and the 44's that i'm a little more worried about!
and the 5's and the 43...

and it always appears that i have a U2U, because it's broken?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Numbers are themselves a frequency, and when they line up like that it may be indicative of something happening in the background frequencies of reality. I won't claim to know what this might mean, but I've been noticing a lot of lining up in my own life, so there might be something going on behind this, as reality seems to be clustering up for some sort of phase change or frequency increase/decrease.

Think of it this way, we could be coming out of a more chaotic period of our history into a less entropic period, and this would be happening at the core physics level and rippling up into observable phenomena.

Or it could just be a coincidence, which of course it is regardless, as the numbers do coincide. But I personally don't really believe anything is just an isolated chance phenomena, everything has causality and is linked to everything else imo, so this sort of phenomena to my eyes tends to have some sort of meaning and gnostic potential and would be linked into the core physics or unified theory, or if you prefer, to God.

Don't bother asking priests for enlightenment though, they will just make crap up and ask for a handout when they get you frightened enough

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Two bits of ATS trivia to add:

1. It seems certain parts of the ATS system use GMT (Greenwich Mean Time), or EST (US Eastern Standard Time), rather than the local time zone you have set in your profile. Thus, you will sometimes see inaccurate date stamps on things.

2. If you have the 'eternally lit' U2U button, it's because there's a U2U in your inbox, that even after you have read it, remains 'boldface', marked as unread. This is because the person who sent it mixed-up the uppercase/lowercase when typing your username: eg, a message to me, 'ian mclean', instead of 'Ian McLean'. To fix this, move the U2U to another folder or delete it.

Plus, your number speak to me of good karma. Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I thought you meant the 420 in the start button on your task bar

Aside from that, I don't really see any numerical mystery

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean
Plus, your number speak to me of good karma. Enjoy.

that's what i was thinking, because i had a rather nice day that day! everything just seemed to fall wonderfully into place...

thanks for your input - greatly appreciated!

top topics

join