It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is this? Ghost/Ufo?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix
Yes lets get an "expert" examination of cigarette smoke, thats of course far more valid than serious discussion.
As I said its smoke as far as I can see.

So your the 'expert' on cigarette smoke?

Even if it is... the face with horns is pretty awesome...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

If the lens was not clean then wouldn't every photo be like that, but they are not so....

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Now now Internos calm down as I was recently reminded ease up on the hubris a little

that many posts already.... I will post pic three in a minute...

I want to know how that face got in there...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
So, if it's not smoke, could it be your breath? Is it cold outside? Maybe that's a stupid question, and you'd already thought of that. I don't like the orb pic...never been into the orb. But that first pic was creepy, whatever caused it. Very creepy.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

and all 3 photos are taken immediately one after the other? and are presented in the order they were taken? with no time to wipe the lens in between? you asked for opinions... you got mine.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Pamie

There's no such thing a a stupid question and no it was not my breath as I was inside the back door holding the camera out at arms length whilst snapping as I couldn't be bothered to put shoes on and I don't breath like a horse with my mouth open unless the wife is involved

[edit on 21-10-2008 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Sooo no comments on my enhancement?

Seems many are seeing the creepy face... can we address that a little?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33
reply to post by internos

Yes the date is wrong as the Battery went dead last week and I only charged it up today and never bothered to set the date
The size of the pic is as it was from camera to photobucket. That is the maximum size I can put on there without paying $50 for photobucket Pro, so not happening mate

Most cameras have an internal battery so you don't have to set the time and date again. At least all of mine do and they are a few years old.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
No other pictures? I wish you had more. : (

It's really hard to tell from this. It honestly does look just like smoke. And the spots do not look like orbs at all. They in fact, look like they are on the same plane, not in different parts of your yard, thus making me think it's a dirty window? Was that one taken from inside the home? And maybe you didn't realize your camera was focusing on them? They look as if they are all at the same depth.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by malignant_tumor

Most cameras have an internal battery so you don't have to set the time and date again. At least all of mine do and they are a few years old.

Yes, that is what has happened to another meber less than a week ago: mine for example needs to be set every day, but i don't know how to solve the problem: i am NOT an expert.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

No one accused you of being an expert in electronics. Can we PLEASE stay on topic.

I'm just curious as to why the OP felt the need to post this in the aliens and UFO forum. There seems to be others more suitable.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

Those are orbs (used by some alien civilizations to monitor us)
I have some better pictures but not sure how to show you. How do I insert images into this forum?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SubSpecies

Go to a website called photobucket or imagestack and upload them, then link to here

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Ok. Serious question. Since when are orbs being discussed in the alien ufo forums?

Is this now going into the realm of Ghost Hunters?

I think we are about to see the invisible alien orb hoax on the horizon.

Wait, I've got it!

I'm calling the Scifi channel about doing a show called Smoke Hunters!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join