It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most "amazing" footage ever filmed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
They seem to have forgotten that the same video was posted ages ago on YouTube. That edition is date stamped August 2007. Odd they didn't remember filming it six months earlier than their current report indicates.

The Earlier YouTube Video

As already noted above, this video has already been through the ATS mill.

WG3

Again you need to check the facts. It was filmed in 2007 and it is now being released at a UK UDO Data Magazine meeting in 4 days time.

During the time it was filmed and now it has been through two independant validations and been confirmed real so much as you might not like to discuss it, you are going to have to accept its real status unless you are now saying even mainstream national scientists are wrong.

The first analysis was concluded in January 2008 apparently and this was challenged to validation by Turkeys National Observatory, that has also proven it was real and not any kind of known phenomenon and the video is a major piece of UFO data now

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
How exactly does this prove that it wasn't a model being hung by fishing wire? Also, wasn't it proven in the other thread that this guy has a UFO museum?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic
How exactly does this prove that it wasn't a model being hung by fishing wire? Also, wasn't it proven in the other thread that this guy has a UFO museum?

Because the National Observatory ruled it out already and all other known phenomenon. Or do you think you know better than they do?

Its amusing that skeptics now choose to shoot down a National Institution who has been forced to concede facts. The facts are clear, its reall, accept it or produce a SCIENTIFIC shred of evidence to challenge the NAtional Observatory position.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix

Originally posted by ziggystar60
I am obviously talking to myself here, but I give it one more try...

The video has already been discussed in great detail in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and again im answering, no it hasnt.

That thread is filled with people claiming HOAX, CGI etc. This has been PROVEN not to be the case.

yeh, i'll pay that, the other thread is smothered in confusion & innuendo - but i'm really liking this story so a new thread suffices for mine

2 1/2 hours of footage people - there's more than enough there for the debunkers to pour over.... this could well be the one we've wanted all along

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Looks to me like they filmed a beer mat in someones suit pocket outside the pub they were drinking. Could be easily faked.

And to those that are slagging off the debunkers, I could easily make the claim you threatened me with death over PM. Doesn't mean it's true until it has been unearthed as fact. Because we dismiss it as a hoax (which it looks like), we won't pay any more attention to it because it's a joke of a hoax. At least make it convincing if you're trying to fake something.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by KIRKSTERUK]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Skeptics are forever talking about proof and science and evidence and citing fancy scientists.

Ill make it clear this footage has not only been ruled 100% real by Turkeys National Observatory who analysed it in its entirety to prove it was somehow fake or explainable.

In the same report they have ruled out all known phenomenon and classified it as 100% UFO.

So any skeptic wishing to challenge a National Institutions independant and official report should produce some science and fact of their own.

Or does the burned of proof only fall one way?

UFO clips are forever being challenged to prove validity, well this clip has done so and passed with flying colours and defied science skeptics.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIRKSTERUK
Looks to me like they filmed a beer mat in someones suit pocket outside the pub they were drinking. Could be easily faked.

How would you go about faking it?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
show me the beer mat?

link   
This is a duplicate thred that should NOT exist. Anyway, sending the alert now.

[edit on 21/10/2008 by internos]

link   
reply to post by silver6ix

Is there any chance people can please stop quoting from that
despicable rag on here?

Boycott the S*n newspaper - justice for the ninety six.

www.contrast.org...

www.youcare.com...

uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-10-2008 by pmexplorer]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
This is a duplicate thred that should NOT exist. Anyway, sending the alòert now.

Its not duplicate. Its new information based on a current news story in a national newspaper today.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

This is a duplicate thred that should NOT exist. Anyway, sending the alert now.

[edit on 21/10/2008 by internos]

ok, lets bury this then. into the bowels of ats it goes....

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Sorry but what's your source for this being proven NOT FAKE? www.mywebapage.com/method_man45? And how is this test completed? Games on the PC can look lifelike now with the latest graphics cards, so why can't they make something which looks more realistic on a video?

Sorry but gullible is the word which springs to mind.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Because the National Observatory ruled it out already and all other known phenomenon. Or do you think you know better than they do?

They said that's it's not CGI or something done in a studio. This reminds me of the film expert who analyzed Stan Romanek's video and said that it wasn't fake. To them, it is unknown, which means it could still be something hung or propped up.

edit - fixed quote

[edit on 10/21/2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Sorry but what's your source for this being proven NOT FAKE? www.mywebapage.com/method_man45?

You need to read TURKISH.

This is a photocopy of the orginal report from TUBITAK National Observtory in Turkey. An official and respected national institution with no association to UFOs or any kind of crank material. They studied this ro prove it was fake and concluded it was real.

www.siriusufo.org...

www.siriusufo.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is a duplicate thred as pointed out in the alert.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic

They said that's it's not CGI or something done in a studio. This reminds me of the film expert who analyzed Stan Romanek's video and said that it wasn't fake. To them, it is unknown, which means it could still be something hung or propped up.

edit - fixed quote

[edit on 10/21/2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

Wrong the said CLEARLY it was "neither mockup or hoax" and they closed by saying "Furthermore in the last part of the report, it was concluded that these objects in the sightings that have physical and material structures do not belong in any category ( such as planes, helicopters, meteors, Venus, Mars, satellites, fire ball, Chinese lantern etc..) and but rather fall into the category of UFO’s (Unidentified Flying Objects.)"

So unless you can provide a science institution of clalibre to support those ideas then im afraid you can consider your ideas emphatically debunked by professional mainstream science

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

If you dont like it leave. really im weary of this kind of harassment by people with nothing better to do than kill any discussion they dont have something to say on.

Its new information on a news story posted today.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Sorry but what's your source for this being proven NOT FAKE? www.mywebapage.com/method_man45?

You need to read TURKISH.

This is a photocopy of the orginal report from TUBITAK National Observtory in Turkey. An official and respected national institution with no association to UFOs or any kind of crank material. They studied this ro prove it was fake and concluded it was real.

www.siriusufo.org...

www.siriusufo.org...

I doubt they are anything to go by. The people in the AMityville horror house also took a lie detector test and passed. Your source isn't convincing enough. Wait until the video is taken into american labs and we'll see how well it stands.

Until then there are a fozen other threads about this so this one should be locked.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

If you dont like it leave. really im weary of this kind of harassment by people with nothing better to do than kill any discussion they dont have something to say on.

Its new information on a news story posted today.
LISTEN, TROLL: you have signed an agreement: duplicated threads are NOT allowed, PERIOD. STOP TROLLING THE BOARD.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join