It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colin Powell : There will be a Crisis on January

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
On Meet the Press 10/19/2008 , former Secretary of State Colin Powell speaks of a crisis coming on or about the 21st or 22nd of January that the American public is not aware of. Any thoughts ? www.youtube.com...

sty

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I guess it is about the Economical crisis , however bit strange I have to accept - "we do not know about it "

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
There is already a thread on this
6 lines!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Have you ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf? You are crying wolf, when as pointed out in the other thread, it's OBVIOUS he is answering a question. There is always some kind of issue going on somewhere, and that is all he is talking about.

I'm starting to wonder if the point of this site is to deny ignorance or spread it.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Standard procedure. He thinks other nations think they can take advantage of us right when we switch presidents. I don't think he is warning of any specific threat.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I agree with you badmedia. There is a appaling amount of disinformation, warrantless speculation and down right scienceaphobia on this board. But there are also a good amount of stuff explainers to have a discussion with the curious using rational thought and usually that ends up dispelling irrational fears.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
lol it's just a reference to a new administration having to face whatever unknown situation might unfold

stop with the chicken little stuff

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have to admitt it has gotten my attention.

Gen Powell has and had access to information and people we could only dream of meeting or getting.

It is worth following.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Well I would say that it will be a manufactured crisis. Given the fact that he is giving exact dates. Why January why not December or February or even better , March, ( Beware the ides of March)Okay let me predict something that this crisis he is speaking of will commence by a sequence of small inconsequential incidents which will lead to later a big impact.

Someone or a group of someone is pushing their own agenda. The economic crisis was not enough to create the environment that this shadowy group of power brokers was aiming for, so they are going to ramp up plan B. What will it be this time, an alien attack?? or a complete breakdown of infrastructure or gasp! enforce Military law due to some trumped up excuse.

No more I say. We have had enough. "power to the people" I

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I already said this in THE OTHER THREAD but the way he says it actually does seem like he is warning/predicting something.
Watch the video, form your own opinion.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
There is an already established thread on this topic here.

Please contribute any further questions/comments to the above linked thread.

Thank you.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join