It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Constanly Equipped

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
PODcast:

Constanly Equipped

I like making beats, here is one.

length: 04:16
file: btsmpod_3102.mp3
size: 5007k
feed: btsm

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by depth om

I like this one, alot. What did you use to make it?

Thanks for posting

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Produced with fl studio. Original loops, sliced the drums up from a Carllen and The Groovers funk track using an fl app. synths are toxic and wasp.

Thanks for listening man. Do you make music also?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Excellent! Thanks for the post and keep em coming - I like the fact that you have a very original approach to electronic music -reminded me in a strange way of old portishead mixed with Dead can Dance. Very cool. If applicable, please check out a music vid I made recently for my "band" Hillsparktheory:

www.youtube.com...

Thanks again, good work.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Reply to depth om

Sorry to bug you again but hey it's a bump! This exposes me entirely, but how do I get a podcast up? Do you have any influences in making your tunes? Thanks!

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Starting to get into it. How long have you been learning FL? Haha I've listened to this tune a dozen times now, it's gonna stay on my playlist for a while.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Thanks for listening, I like your music, classic electronica.

Yea I was lost for about 20 minutes trying to find the link when I first used it. On my screen, there's a button that says podcasts at the very top of the page, it will take you to the upload center.

I've been using flstudio since version 3.56 just messing around, but what got me into the process and gave me a direction was DJ Shadow with his album - Endtroducing..... - It is a classic made entirely out of sampled sounds. RZA of Wu Tang is my prime influence right now.

others in no order,
peanut butter wolf, Israel Vibration, Hieroglyphics, Jack Dangers (one of the greatest breaks producers), DJ muggs, Fugazi, Deltron 3030, Mr. Lif, bad brains, Prefuse 73, Wu Affiliate Producers, tribe called quest, Dead Prez, Lee Perry, Earl Morgan, Madlib/Quasimoto..

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

Since 2001, That is cool to hear that you KEEP listening to it! Thanks.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I've been using flstudio since version 3.56 just messing around, but what got me into the process and gave me a direction was DJ Shadow with his album - Endtroducing..... - It is a classic made entirely out of sampled sounds. RZA of Wu Tang is my prime influence right now.

HA! My old brother who just married a gal from Trinidad&Tobago sent me this album!!! We are OLD and it's GREAT!

Thanks for the input S&F from me! Also, as an old guy, TribeCalledQuest is clearly excellent. I'll check out more!

ColoradoJens

new topics

top topics

join