It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encounter with extraterrestrial

page: 1/
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I am new here and a first time poster. I have experienced something unbelievable and i will be ridiculed by my family and friends, so i am posting this hoping to relieve the build up of emotions this has caused and hoping there are simliar expereinces such as mine. Forgive me, as my English is not my mother language. I was a skeptic and would laugh at anyone mentioning the word UFO. Now i am more than a believer. Here is my story

I live in Plovdiv, Bulgaria and my parents own a village in Simeonovo about an hour and a half away. I was there last weekend with my wife and our dog Mishka and experiecned something i still cannot believe.
October 11 my wife went to bed around 11pm and almost an hour later i decided to head to bed as well. Just before that i wanted to let out Mishka for one last time. The back of the house faces a raveen area with not much else but forests in the distance. Shortly after letting her out she started barking uncontrollably so i called for her to come back in, and after a few attempts she ran bac in the house. I wqas just to lock the door when this light far above the raveen caught my attention. I walked outside and shut the door and just stood there staring. It was unlike anything i had ever seen. Within a minute or two it got closer and i made out a disc shape to it. At this point i was so mesmarized that i couldnt move. It got closer where its measurements i would say were about 10ft in height and a bit over 20ft in diameter. Then within seconds it was at the bottom of my yard right where it meets the raveen. My next conscious moment was waking up on a very cold and hard table in a cold and very brightly lit room. I immediatly couldnt catch my breath and it took me abouta minute or two to get it under control. Just as i did the wall area that i was facing opened and disappeared. 3 beings walked in. It was so surreal that i cant believe it myself. Please if you think im a wacko i dont need the comments just dont continue reading. Understand this not something i can open up to about the people in my life.

The beings descriptions were: One about 5 8ft. Other two a few inches shorter. Eyes were slightly larger, black in color. Skin was very pale and veiny. Lips small just about a shade darker than their skin which makes them pretty colorless. Ears i did not see because they were covered by their hair. Hair was dark black and fine. Noses were very flat and narrow. No eyebrows and not any visible hair on faces. Arms similar to ours dont remember a difference. Hands four fingers with the first shorter than the rest and more to the side of the hand. I am guessing it is their thumb.

They did have on some type of suit darkish in color. It was body tight. The stomach area of the suit had some strip of a metalic silver color across. Not sure if it was a design or something. They had narrow feet which were covered in what looked more like black socks rather than shoes.

I was led to another room which was just past the opening they came from. The room was just a bright, and maybe a bit colder. It had i guess what we call furniture, but nothing like i have seen. I sat on what i can compare to a couch but very uncomfortable and hard. To my left i remember a screen on the wall it was long in height.

The tall being introduced himself as Kai ( that is what it sounded like) and that is the being that communicated with me. The other two stood further away and just watched. He spoke in broken english and gave me an overwhelming amount of information. He explained to me that they know all our languages and language systems. They come from a star system over 100 light years away. They have been visiting our planet (which they call something like Yoo-leya)and have conatcted very few. They are still stuying us in regards to personalities and our ways of living. They are studying other civilizations that are behind them technologically as well. We are not the only ones. Continued...following post

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I was told that there is no civilizations other than us humans in our solar system. They do communicate with other civilizations some more advanced than thier own some not. They are more than 10 000 years technologically advanced than us. The sightings people see are not all ET. Our military is responsible for some of the UFO sightings. They told me that their planet is 3 times the size of ours and that their life span is double ours. I was told they contact some people so study how we interact and to provide us with some information. They will not be making conact soon, but other races might. I was told a bit more which i will post soon.
Please do not comment or ridicule me. I stand 100% by what i have posted. I hope others have had similar experiences to share.
Thank you.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
nice post ... give us more information that this beeings talked to u ... did u asked them how they travel?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I would really appreciate any information you can remember about the experience. The more details the better.

I would imagine quite a few others would feel the same way.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nad78
They are more than 10 000 years technologically advanced than us.

I have a few questions.

10,000 years based on what speed of advancement?

Based on the 1800's? the 1920's, early 2000? The present? The stone age?

How would they know how fast our technology is going let's say 6000 years from now?

Did they say you their foreign language teacher was? They learned all languages on Earth, but yet can only speak in broken English. Is that American English or UK English?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
When your session with Kai ended; did you just walk home, were you transported back, and did Kai leave you with any poignant message, like we need to protect the planet and learn to love one another and advance spiritually before we can join the Galactic Federation.

Probes?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Cool, welcome to the club. Go on sounds as if you have much to share.

If anyone becomes a troll, just ignore them, I do not mean to place them on your ignore list, just forget about them and go on, they always show up when people have something of importance to share.

I really like that you are on the other side of the planet, and yet we are forum members together. Afterall we are all humans together ...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I hope the experiance was a positive one for you. I was wondering since they seemed nice to you, What did they want with you. just to study you? Will they be visiting you again? And how do they choose who they appear to. I have been waiting for years now.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
There are a few things people should be aware of when reading this thread:

1. The OP's english is remarkable good if he really is from Bulgaria.

2. In Bulgaria (as in Norway) they use meters and centimeters, not feet and inches to measure length or height. I find it a little strange that someone from Bulgaria would use feet/inches to describe an alien. (I am from Norway, and I always use meters/centimeters to describe something.)

3. The OP's name is Dan spelled backwards. I guess many ATS members know why I mention that.

I would also like to say to Antar that this is not directed at you in any way. I am not trying to imply that your experience wasn't real.
But personally, I think the OP may be another hoaxer. And after the recent GFL mania on ATS, I just can't take anymore...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I believe you. You are not the only one who had an alien abduction experience. Its no problem you can be relaxed about it. You know what?
Death is not what we think it is. The only thing you have to do is wait for it.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
admins could just check his ISP ... and compare to the database ...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Another similarity that you missed, was that it happened while his wife was sleeping. Why is it always when the wife is sleeping?

I smell DanTanna, Bobanna, fe fi fo fanna.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by malignant_tumor]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i'd love to hear more too. like ... then what happened?
why didn't they speak to you in your own language?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a 10 foot high and 20 foot in diameter ship would fit in my living room which is pretty small.

So you got 3 aliens and 1 human in the room. Seems to me it would be a little crowded since there are also other rooms in this ship.

hell they are already on earth, why not just have the "meeting" in the place you were staying? Probably would have been more comfortable.

Also, how could you be rediculed by your family and friends which you say in your opening sentence, then later say that you can't talk about it to anyone?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Ok i spotted something someone hasn't, he said kai spoke in broken english but his native language is bulgerian so why didnt kai speak in bulgerian seing as you said kai told you he knows our languages?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think my favorite part is when the OP says that they don't believe in UFO's and would laugh at someone at the mere mention of it. Then tells people to not redicule them for this actually I believe a very poor attempt at fiction almost in the same breath.

Maybe should have titled the thread, "My experience with wild mushrooms"

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hello,

I woke up in the backyard and the time i remember when i walked in the house was around 12:30. I went to bed and have not spoken of this event.
Please understand that i do not remember every detail as this is NOT a normal experience.

Before i answer questions, i would like the forum to know that i did not post this to be attacked. I came here to know i am not insane and that there may be others with a similar experience which i would like to know about.

ZIGGY
In regards to me being a Dan? No sorry. Ned is short for Nedialko. Yes i speak very good english because i travel back and forth between Bulgaria and Ontario, Canada. (Arrived in Canada just days ago). I lived in Canada 12 years and recently went to Bulgaria since i am originally from there. Now i am back here and will be reurning in less than a month. I don't feel the need to discuss my personal life. Like i wrote if you think this is a joke do not read or comment. I also posted i myself am having a hard time believing this myself. And i use ft because i used the system from Canada. That is in fact why Kai communicated with me in English.

And yes it was broken english, i am sorry that that seems to be a problem, i cannot tell anyone why it was broken but it was.

I did post that they are able to communicate in all languages, not just English.

I was told that they contact some people simply to study their behaviours and our nature. Also with that they provided me with a bit of information which i posted some of it.

They did communicate amongst eachother at certain points so i was able to hear their language, unfortunately i cannot compare it to anything i have heard.

In regards to them being 10,000years technologically advanced than us, i am refering to us in the present yes. (So 10 000 from now we will be at their level). They know all our systems and level of technology.

They do not communicate telepathically although they can. I was told that they will communicate with me again but was not told when.
I did not ask much i just listened.
I wasn't shown around the craft therefore i can only describe the two rooms i was in.
They briefly told me about their race, they have families , just like us. They said the food they eat is diffeent than ours. They do not eat animals. They did tell me their planet has animals just different than our own. They use wormholes for space travel and i was told it takes them what in our time would be 2hours to get here. They did say we already have hidden advanced type crafts that have been hidden from us, but our people have much more to learn. They will make contact but no date was given. They are unsure how our race will accept another civilization as they have seen we are a hostile race. I was told that when they or another race publicly make contact with us our lives will forever change and they want to be cautious before taking that step. They told me the dont hide their craft while in our skies to slowly and gently show the public that they in fact do exist and sighitngs will increase in the years to follow. Like i wrote another race may very well contact us first before this race i communicated with. They do not know.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
In regards to the measurements i gave if you went back to read my first post i wrote that that is the size i could make out as it got CLOSER.

I have to say i wont return and find somewhere else to post and exchange experiences if i will be attacked.
One last time, IF YOU THINK IT IS FANTASY please do not comment. I understand it souns silly but please if you have only negative comments i would appreciate them kept to yourself.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Can you please make up your mind. Ned? Then why do you have Nad in your username? **backtrack**

First paragraph you say forgive, English is not my mother language. Now you say you are very good with it because you come here alot. **Backtracks**

Besides, those of us that are telling the truth do not feel the need to defend themselves. Why are you reitterating your original thread? We heard you loud and clear the first time.

Living in Canada for so many years and learning English as well as you do, seems a good excuse for being able to type this story as fast as you are.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nad78
Ned is short for Nedialko.

I am not sure why you think it is important to tell me this. Your member name is Nad, remember?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join