It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covering up a...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
...crime, mistake, embarrassment, fear, crush, act, look, smell, or secret (reason, ID, investigation, plan, weak point, advantage, information, standing, etc.)...

^^Have any of you done any of that before? Which ones?

Do you remember anybody last doing any of that before besides yourself? If so, did they let you in on what it is? Or, did you stumble across it with or without them realizing?

But what about holidays like Halloween and Christmas... What are those two in specific covering up that you may have stumbled upon realizing?

If you look into the past you may realize those two stand out best than the other ones. But what are they covering up? Spill the soup! Out with it! We might learn a thing or two from each other till the puzzles are put together.

My 2 cent: The bible itself does not seem to foretell the coming of two of the best holidays. Unless it is doing so by way of numbers (like 31 and 25 at face value or in reverse or after added up) by written verses.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I am not sure what your question is. I suspect you are referring to pagan roots for both of the holidays mentioned, but again, your writing is rather unclear and I can only offer a guess.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
clarify your whole post for me please.

i can't understand what you are asking.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I also require clarification. I'm dreadfully confused.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Let me add further 2 cent:

If the Lord Jesus Christ is robed with Dec 25. Then Satan/Michael is robed with Oct 31. Satan/Michael is Jesus' new earthly/heavenly name.

31 is 13 the other way...

Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth shall pass "away": but my words shall not pass "away".

^^Literally pass the away. The away can be any thing or any one not heaven and not earth. Heaven and earth shall succeed the away. Are you the away?

The date 22 (today's date) is away from Halloween's Oct 31st also.

You get the dual theme of Satanic with Satan and Angelic with Michael concerning with Halloween.

top topics

join