It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dueling Puppets - Who's In charge?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I just watched a very strange video that I'd like to share with you and hopefully find out what views and opinions you have about it.

You can watch the video at www.brasschecktv.com...

I was under the impression that Canada and Australia were sovereign countries. I guess not.

This video shows the heads of both these states reading the same exact statement - word for word - supporting the invasion of Iraq.

Who wrote this thing? Who distributed it? Who compelled these obvious puppets to read it? The Queen? The CIA? Who runs these people.

Note: Canada's Harper was not yet Prime Minister when he made this speech selling out his country for god knows who - but he is now.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I don't know who. But you can also see the same thing in the media. Jon Stewart is classic in pointing it out on his show. Where all the media talking heads suddenly start using the same exact phrases and wording over and issue, all at the same time and pretty much on the same day.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
That is why I absolutely love watching the daily show and colbert report. They bash the MSM pretty well (even though they are a part of it).

Not to sidetrack the thread, but is daily show really ending in Jan?!?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

I JUST WATCHED IT ... IT'S HILARIOUS ... thx for posting.

I'll watch the video in a few minutes after finishing some posts. Please note to answer about soveignty ... that the City of London Corporation is a sovereign nation located in the middle of London -- It is a sovereign entity also called, "The Crown" this is a separate sovereinty than The United Kingdom, or Britain.

A country is defined by the central bank whose money it uses.

Countries are not defined by national boundaries, but by "the currency of the central bank being used".

Therefore, the NWO is broken up into currencies, or authoritarian central bank dictatorships.

London or 'City’. www.freedomdomain.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Right Honourable Lord Mayor of London legal title for Mayor of (and head of) City of London Corporation. Lord Mayor of London to be distinguished from Mayor of London; former an officer only of City of London, while Mayor of London Mayor of Greater London & as such governs much larger area. In 2006 Corporation of London changed its name to City of London. At same generally used title of Lord Mayor of London became Lord Mayor of City of London partly to avoid confusion w/ Mayor of London. However, legal title remains Lord Mayor of London

(2-of-3) 'Crown' committee of twelve to fourteen men who rule independent sovereign state known as London or 'City’. (cont) www.freedomdomain.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

TWO SEPARATE EMPIRES
To avoid misunderstanding, it important that reader recognize fact that two separate empires operating under guise of British Empire. One Crown Empire & other British Empire.

All colonial possessions that were white were under Sovereign - i.e. under authority of British government. Such nations as Union of South Africa, Australia, New Zealand & Canada governed under British law. These only represented thirteen percent of people who made up inhabitants of British Empire.

All other parts of British Empire - nations like India, Eqypt, Bermuda, Malta, Cyprus & colonies in Central Africa, Sinapore, Hong Kong & Gilbraltar (those areas inhabited by browns, yellows & blacks) all Crown Colonies.
These not under British rule. British parliament had no authority over them. They privately owned & ruled by private club in London, England known as Crown. Crown's representative in such areas held absolute power of life & death over all people under his juristiction. There no courts & no method of appeal or retribution against decision rendered by representatives of Crown. Even British citizen who committed crime in Crown colony subject to Crown law. He couldn't appeal to British law as it didn't apply.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

[edit on 21-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

new topics

top topics

join