It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Gates and 2012

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
interestig theory
not sure if it all stacks up properly though

one luv

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

Could the tv show stargate be an unconscious confirmation of this idea. Like the mass unconscious is trying to communicate this idea to us so we remember what's going to happen. It's fun to think about the possibility.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This is an excellent thread. The theories behind the serpent rope and stargate opening up in 2012 are really interesting. I was just watching this movie and they talk about this theory exactly as described here.

The talk about the serpent rope and stargate connection starts at around 20 minutes into the movie.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
i concur

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
tula and terra and terror...great work.
sanskrit..japanese and god knows what else.
well i guess tula became terra and then terra became terror and then terror became torture and that's what you are doing to us. and and and and and and a lots of ands..please for god's sake this is a conspiracy forum not a science fiction one.
abd and and and by the way and nothing what you say and and and makes any sense and and and and just because a few words from different languages sound similiar doesn't mean they are linked to each other.(before you ask, let me tell you i have studied sanskrit for twelve years)

and and and and please and and and apre us this trash..oh my god did that terror became trash as time passed?
and and and and a lots of ands again..DUH!!!!!! (so many ands...tired now.)

<< 4  5  6   >>

join