It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Missing LInks Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
oks lets try again.

My previous thread on this was deleted, probably half my fault because I didn't explain properly and it looked like I was generalizing to the entire Jewish race when I should have made clear that I was referring to "Terrorist Jews", this is the same as differentiating a "Terrorist Muslim" from an ordinary Muslim. I have no problem with any person that lives their life in an honest fashion.

So i now make it clear that this thread is not about bashing Jews, it is about discussing the theories portrayed in the movie 911 - The missing links.

You can see the movie here:
video.google.com...

911 Missing Links explores the view that 911 was orchestrated by rogue elements of the US government in league with the state of Israel. It shows that there are many in US government that hold duel Israeli / US citizenship and asks the question of where their loyalty lies.

From what I have seen and researched thus far it seems glaringly evident that these duel Citizens in the US government hold primary allegiance to the state of Israel and NOT the United States.

It is my opinion that these people have committed grievous crimes against not only the US population, but also may others in the world. I feel that American citizens should be outraged that many in the highest realms of the United States government hold primary allegiance to the foreign state of Isreal.

Please watch the movie before making comment. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

join