It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience with what I saw as new government technology.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
About 7 years ago I was driving from Minnesota to California with a friend. We were on I-90 in South Dakota and it was a crystal clear day with blue skies and no clouds when my friend spotted something in the air and pointed it out to me. I am wondering if anyone else ever saw anything like it.

What I saw was a white/silver cigar shaped craft that was traveling at a speed I couldn't begin to guess, the thing moved from horizon to horizon in mere minutes. The weirdest thing about this craft was hat it was doing, it was like a rubber band expanding and contracting over and over. The craft would be long and then it would shorten itself then elongate again, it did this over and over and it made no noticeable noise that my friend or I could hear.

I am not a UFO person and I do suspect this craft was a Government project, I am just wondering if anyone else has ever seen a craft that rubberbanded itself across the skies at high speeds...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Why do you suspect it is a US Govt project? What proof do you have for that..... or is it because it sounds more plausible than aliens from another planet.

I'd love to know why the US govt has been running these projects with UFOs for over 100 years and done absolutely nothing of any significance with the technology yet except to hide it from the world for 100 years ?

[edit on 21-10-2008 by Total Package]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I remember reading threads which stated observing of strange crafts over the I-90 just browse through the forum and hope you can get similar sightings.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
That would be very cool to see. I haven't seen a cigar shaped craft but have heard of other people seeing them.

Ain't technology grand?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

Without any substance to back up my claim, I would tend to say it could be some kind of hologram, if it shortened and then elongated it makes me think of a projection with light source being calibrated. Sort of like what you can do with an overhead projector making the image bigger or smaller adjusting the height of the mirror and lens.

top topics

join