It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Individual Experience?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

YOU KNOW, it is not that words make me insightful. It is trusting intuition completly. It is one of the easiest techniques for awareness that I have found.

What I sense about you is a very gentle soul, a loving and compassionate person, like me seemingly at times to a fault.

Thanks. That was a very nice thing to know.
I do need to learn to trust my intuition. I still have doubts when intuition comes.

Often people can take genuine heart energy and corrupt it in their estimations. Unfortunate really because it is them who miss not us.

Do you mean people who see kindness and believe it to be evil or think that we want something from them?

One more thing is that there is a huge difference in aloneness and being lonely.

Lonely is because the other is expected or needed to keep one from being alone.

Aloneness is complete in itself and not in need of the other to validate its isness.

Couples can live together for years, people marry because of fear of being alone either now or more so later in life, and there is nothing more sad than lying in bed night after night with your chosen mate only to feel more alone than ever, and this happens naturally all the time.

Aloneness has a totally different quality all together, it is the ability to be comfortable in ones own space without the need for the other to fulfill any voids. It is taking time out for oneself and filling in the voids with your inner being, satisfied and whole.

Until you discover and become blissful in your own energy, there really is nothing of substance to share with any one else. Once you begin to look inside yourself, at your true nature, at some point your energy becomes an overflow and that will attract others of the same quality of wellness.

Life is an incredible journey, good to meet you on the path!

I actually do this, being happy alone and not needing company, of course I make time to be with family and friends, but I also like being alone too. Recently, I think I had some worries and that may have made me less receptive. I hope one day I can be as intuitive as you. From my earlier experiences, having a strong intuition can help so that new things are less scary.

How do I look at my true nature?

Its nice to meet you too.

This is how I sense the ability to see Alien Visitation happens, that it may just take a bit more than the skeptical, analytical mind puts out, or less depending on how you see it, also if you you are desperate it may not happen either. Neither hungry nor starved.

Like loneliness and aloneness, somewhere inbetween. I believe that many people who have reported multipal sightings in their lives have been attuned at some point to see realities which are just outside the reach of the ordinary, or extraordinary mind.

Why is it that astronomers and scientists are the last to see craft? It may take a creative right brained thinker to first sense them and then to wrap their minds around the different set of physics involved to have those centers opened in the brain, it does not nessisarily take an alien abduction to open the centers, just once to have a portion of the brain opened which normally does not open, is not used in our everyday lives.

edit on 20-7-2011 by ThinkingMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join