It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Individual Experience?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Just wanted to discuss the reasons why so many sightings are of different types of craft, and why people only see certain styles. If you take 20 people who have had sightings for example, rarely do they all describe the same types of craft, lighting, and distance.

While most sightings are anomalous lights which travel high in the atmosphere or outer space, others are seen so close that details of the aerial phenomena are possible.

From many reported sightings they appear to be unique experiences for the individual. Is this possible because there are many races of alien lifeforms traveling within our planets inner and outer spheres? Or do the same species of aliens use different types of craft?

And why is it that only certain people see the craft? Do these people have a connection to the different races of alien beings and therefore are seen as no threat?

Once a person has a sighting are they then attuned to that particular craft and its occupants? Does the sighting then activate the 4th or higher dimensional centers in the brain which were before dormant?

Once a person has a true sighting, (and these typically happen at an early age) it is very common for them to have subsequent experiences afterwards and for many years. Again is this because they have the eyes to see from the previous activation process?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Ok, I once was taken on board a craft and the occupants told me when I complimented them on their ship that it was about the same as a Volkswagen in earth terms...

They said that there are endless designs and that it depended on many factors as to which kind travelers use. They were just vacationing basically.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Is it true?
What kind of aliens were those if I may ask?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Apparently there's 50 plus different species, they prob have class system also, from snobby aliens to the drunken out of control ones that D.U.I.'d at Roswell.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

hi antar...

what a good question !!!

i have never thought of that...

i have had two fairly "typical" sightings in my life...

both only a week apart when i was about 30, now am 40ish...

i am convinced i saw ""UFOS"" ... not many other possible explanations...
but never seen aliens...

as for your question, why do different people see different things?
perception, maybe...
we all see things a bit different...

seeya

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

LOL...that made me LAUGH...
thanks Zcustosmorum...

seeya

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneR

I hope they have styling, if they eventually became our transport cars etc I'd love the equivalent of an Aston Martin

Imagine a Ferrari Galactic GTO or an Aston Martin DBS, S standing for space. Oooo.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneR

Haha, anytime mate.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Humans subconsciously collect symbols from their everyday lives and if you have a weird brain, live in the world we live in, they may manifest themselves in any number of ways as an encounter with an alien spaceship. It's no different from anything else in history like, god, faries, ghosts, mermaids, etc. If you'd like to understand UFO sightings and the abduction experience more deeply i recommend reading Flying Saucers: A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Sky by Carl Jung.

To clarify, the variance is due to the varied nature of ourselves. The same reason no one paints the same or dreams the same.
edit on 14-7-2011 by Funshinez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Funshinez

That makes me think about how some people are more intune with subliminal projections than others, if there is science behind that question it could possibly be applied to why some people see UFOs and others do not.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WideOpenSpace

Yes, I will answer your question but this is a really old thread, one of the many which never recieved a reply, lol! You honor me by posting a reply all these years later.

As for the ET, they were female humanoid. Long flowing dark brown hair on one and blonde on the other. I loved them and they were so familiar with me it felt like family.

They came from what they told me was the Planet of the Masters, a planet which has a red ocean, among many other interesting differences with our own.

They seemed to be pretty young, maybe 20's or our equivilant. Lighthearted and a bit playful.

The ship itsself had a front control panel and then a silver round room about 10 or 12 feet across. There were seats along the wall of the back, actually one long seat, there was no problem with gravity while sitting in them so even if the craft made instant manuvers you remain stationary.

Thank you for reminding me of this wonderful experience.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Awesome thread. You know I used to think that the ufo' models were species oriented, but knowing what I know about STS alien beings is that they probably use the same Capitalist system we use and can buy different models of ships based upon how much "funny money" they have
That makes the most sense since every single ufo I have seen has been different than the one I saw before that. I hope they dont have a "Death Star" model up there
:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you as well for coming back to this thread and caring enough to respond. Your story sounds interesting but to be absolutely frank I find it somehow hard to believe.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Not that I know, but suspect that it is more like a rewards system, in other words as you put into the system you get back, this is why the younger ones had a chance to own a craft even though the older model the women were manning was as they told me an equivalent to our Volkswagon.

Capatilism is a great system, at least as it is possible to be. We will all become the capitalistic aliens at some point.

. It is even within our solarsystem a reward to pass along onto the next plane of existence. Dont get me wrong it may not be based on the good person bad person, heaven, hell scenarios, but more like me merit which has shown a potential at some point in our lives.

Aside from the material side of capatilism, it helps people to relax and not worry about such mundane things as survival levels, it opens the doorway to the ability to respond to the total enviroment rather than react. We are taught seperation and violence from the very begining and indoctrinated to always be in that survival level rather than the richness of the world we are born into.

This planet has the potential to be the garden of eden, instead it has become a prison. Please dont mistake what I am saying to be the same ole same ole which teaches people to trade truly living this life for some afterlife reward, that is not at all what I am saying here now.

Gotta go. Talk sometime ok?

I do know from another experience yet to be shared that I did pass through and 'graduate'. I was told this about it... "You wont BELIEVE whats next!!!"

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Having different kinds of spacecrafts for different functions is quite logical. I wish I can see one but only if they don't come too close. I may get scared. Your stories are quite interesting, thanks for sharing.

When you say "this planet" you mean earth right?
edit on 19-7-2011 by ThinkingMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WideOpenSpace

When I first came to abovetopsecret.com it was a battle for me against the biggest and most respected skeptics here, man they were a tough audience, they were a nightmare!

Now dont misunderstand, not the trolling , mean, cruel and disrespectful, manipulating ones but the really good ones, the serious minded skeptic.

I had warnings many times and came close to being banned more than once because I fed the trolls, but soon I began to realize the difference, the real skeptic was a completley different species, the scholarly skeptic was alien to me, a new breed of educator.

Many huge lessons were learned here by the most unsuspecting of foes, well at least in the original meaning of our member foes, those who challenge us to rise above everything, our higest potentials...

Because of my personal experiences in life, I am another type of person than the respected skeptic, almost the opposite you could say because of my stance on the entire Alien discussion, for me I am certain. At some point also discovered that I am a huge skeptic as well!

For the intelligent skeptic, the door remains open and they stay just in the middle, neither for or against. The intelligent skeptic will pave the way for the real investigations into this phenomena, unhindered. They push through the crowds with huge boring machines, and clear the pathways of the hoaxes, fantasy, imaginations, and pure lies, to help the dedicated investigators to do their work.

Your skeptisism is accepted by me, as in my own life, unless it is my own experience, there will always be a measure of healthy skeptisim on my part.

edit on 19-7-2011 by antar because: Watching the AMV 14 mil. winner deal. making mistakes all over the place.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingMe

Yes this our shared planet. You know, once you see one you may not be afraid anymore. I feel strongly that what you put out is what you get back. Not that blatent gulibility is a good thing either.

Cant really tell anyone else what to do or how to react/respond.

When I have seen Alien Visitation craft, it has never given me a bad sense, not once. Yet when I have been priviledged to see some of the more advanced black ops type craft, it is a bit exciting to the wow side of scary.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Oh one more thing about the womens craft, it did not seem as if they had an attachment to it, so perhaps they dont have ownership as such?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I think you are right. I probably will not be as afraid when I actually se one.I have opened a thread on increasing my intuition, perhaps in a while I will be able to tell when something is threatening or kind.

Also, would you be sharing about how you feel with our planet having the capability of becoming like paradise? I feel that if people thought more about each other, this world would be a nicer place, but i'm looking forward to knowing your views, they seem to be very insightful.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingMe

YOU KNOW, it is not that words make me insightful. It is trusting intuition completly. It is one of the easiest techniques for awareness that I have found.

What I sense about you is a very gentle soul, a loving and compassionate person, like me seemingly at times to a fault.

Often people can take genuine heart energy and corrupt it in their estimations. Unfortunate really because it is them who miss not us.

One more thing is that there is a huge difference in aloneness and being lonely.

Lonely is because the other is expected or needed to keep one from being alone.

Aloneness is complete in itself and not in need of the other to validate its isness.

Couples can live together for years, people marry because of fear of being alone either now or more so later in life, and there is nothing more sad than lying in bed night after night with your chosen mate only to feel more alone than ever, and this happens naturally all the time.

Aloneness has a totally different quality all together, it is the ability to be comfortable in ones own space without the need for the other to fulfill any voids. It is taking time out for oneself and filling in the voids with your inner being, satisfied and whole.

Until you discover and become blissful in your own energy, there really is nothing of substance to share with any one else. Once you begin to look inside yourself, at your true nature, at some point your energy becomes an overflow and that will attract others of the same quality of wellness.

Life is an incredible journey, good to meet you on the path!

Edit to add:

This is how I sense the ability to see Alien Visitation happens, that it may just take a bit more than the skeptical, analytical mind puts out, or less depending on how you see it, also if you you are desperate it may not happen either. Neither hungry nor starved.

Like loneliness and aloneness, somewhere inbetween. I believe that many people who have reported multipal sightings in their lives have been attuned at some point to see realities which are just outside the reach of the ordinary, or extraordinary mind.

Why is it that astronomers and scientists are the last to see craft? It may take a creative right brained thinker to first sense them and then to wrap their minds around the different set of physics involved to have those centers opened in the brain, it does not nessisarily take an alien abduction to open the centers, just once to have a portion of the brain opened which normally does not open, is not used in our everyday lives.

edit on 19-7-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join