It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anathemas prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
So I'm not sure if this is a prediction or what but here we go. For Humankind to continue advancing, the next step in our evolution even we all have to change our thinking. We can't continue to see differences in race, etc...

So I've been reading a lot about 2012 and I don't see whatever happens as a horrible thing, but a positive one. Something could happen that will bring us together in a whole new way and help us to continue on our spiritual path, and to get over the petty things that occupy us now.

TPL

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It could also destroy us.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Possibly. But I don't see that.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anathema
For Humankind to continue advancing, the next step in our evolution even we all have to change our thinking. We can't continue to see differences in race, etc...

So I've been reading a lot about 2012 and I don't see whatever happens as a horrible thing, but a positive one. Something could happen that will bring us together in a whole new way and help us to continue on our spiritual path, and to get over the petty things that occupy us now.
I think that this prediction is good because whatever happens around 2012, we will not survive unless every last human being joins together to unite, whether spiritually, physically, or in our mindset on how to 'operate' our lives and civilizations in relation to the greater circle.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
I think that this prediction is good because whatever happens around 2012, we will not survive unless every last human being joins together to unite, whether spiritually, physically, or in our mindset on how to 'operate' our lives and civilizations in relation to the greater circle.

Exactly! For a better idea of what getting at you all should read the Conversations With God series. Even if you don't believe this guys story, the general idea I'm trying to convey is there.

You can find free downloadable versions of the books with a little searching, but I won't give it away publicly

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
I think that this prediction is good because whatever happens around 2012, we will not survive

Okay, I think that if a bunny proclaimed he was jesus and we all got free ice cream, yet didn't unite et al, we'd survive.

new topics

top topics

join