It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderbergers, Rothschilds and dirty money.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Russia’s richest man entertained George Osborne and David Cameron’s chief fundraiser on his yacht in Corfu, leading to discussion of a £50,000 donation to the Conservative Party. After the furore of Lord Mandelson’s stay on the same yacht, friends of the new Business Secretary have let it be known that he was not the only senior politician to enjoy the hospitality of Oleg Deripaska this summer.

Read the full article here.

See also this link for info on the key protagonists.

Peter Mandelson and George Osborne engaged in a public feud stirred up by a top ranking member of the ancient Rothschild banking dynasty.

I find it interesting that both Mandelson and Osborne for the past few years have both attended the press blacked-out Bilderberg meetings, along with representatives of the Rothschild family. I wonder why none of our corporate-controlled journalists pick them up on this? I guess the answer is in my question.

Also of interest is that Rothschild, Mandelson and Osborne while at Oxford University were also members of the elite and highly exclusive Bullingdon Club. Indeed, Osborne and Rothschild were both there at the same time.

Call me cynical but to me this whole thing stinks to high heaven.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by teardropexplodes]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This "The Bullingdon Club" sounds very interesting...

The whole thing is very odd, here's hoping it just damages their new world order plans.

join