It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fraudulent registration turning in to fraudulent votes in Ohio...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by davion
None of your articles tie this voter fraud into ACORN, though. In fact the only time your article mentions ACORN is in passing because it's being investigated for voter registration fraud by the FBI.

No one has to really, it's all over the news. And now in so many different states. This is a conspiracy that O(bs)ama and the liberals definitely want to bury.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
the Republicans have been victimized by this type of voter fraud all to often.

SNIFF SNIFF Oh those poor victimized Republicans excuse me why I shed some crocodile tears (or woof my cookies... I am not sure which) over their pain.

GIVE ME A BLOODY BREAK!!!

5 out of the last 7 presidents have been Republicans with three re-elections among them... the Republicans have until the past few years held the majority of the Governorships and the majority of the state legislatures not to mention have controlled congress for 12 out of the last 14 years and still (until November 4th) hold enough seats to block the Democrats from doing anything... Not to mention they hold the majority on the Supreme court...

So tell me again how they have been victimized?

I am sick and tired of their false claim of lack of power when they have had the majority of it for most of my life.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by grover]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Yeah, there's a group of people from Manhattan, lived there their whole lives, bought a small cozy home in the Columbus area and then attempted to vote there. It was about 28 people, they pulled some others in from other places. 28 people living in this 2 bedroom house? Just to vote there. Uh huh. Have no quotes, read it in the NY Post, the actual paper copy. I may be off a number or 2 as far as how many people and how many bedrooms the house has, but it's a ridiculous story nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
and there will be more fraudulance, the powers at be want mccaian to be the next president puppet. he will win the election wether you vote for him or not. he wil be president. watch listen learn to the things going on here that are not said.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by estrip

The fraudulent voting that I speak of was for Obama. From what I've gathered, I think the powers that be want Obama to be the next Pres.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun

Originally posted by Marcus Calpurnius
Apparently, people who registered fraudulent registrations also voted on the same day without ID, multiple times.

o_0 your link says nothing like this

maybe if your source actually botered to mention which paper the article came from, or maybe you linked the wrong page i had a look around and found nothing but what you already quoted. maybe .. just maybe ... its home made drama with a hint of salsa and lime?

did how ever find www.vindy.com...

which says

The claim that voter fraud threatens the integrity of American elections is itself a fraud,” concluded a report by Project Vote, a nonpartisan voter participation organization. Authored by Lorraine C. Minnite, an assistant political science professor at Barnard College, the report stated: “The exaggerated fear of voter fraud has a long history of scuttling efforts to make voting easier and more inclusive, especially for marginalized groups in American society.”

One suppression tactic emerged in Philadelphia recently. Fliers appeared on the Drexel University campus and elsewhere falsely warning that voters would be arrested at the polls for outstanding traffic warrants.

Voter suppression is engineered through a variety of tactics, most frequently purging the names of registered voters. According to a report by the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University, 39 states and the District of Columbia reported purging more than 13 million voters from the rolls between 2004 and 2006.

evil republicans!!

^_^ have a nice day

[edit on 21/10/08 by noobfun]

You posted something good and intelligent

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join