It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and the anti-christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I have a question. Why do so many posters associate alien beings with evil? I know that there are a lot of supposed links and what not, but my take is that perhaps we have nothing to fear.

Lets face it, if there was a race of space faring being hell bent on enslaving us, it probably would have happened by now. If they're so advanced, then fighting us wouldn't be a problem.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What if it did happen, the aliens took control and your living in it without even realising it?
Much like the Matrix.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scolecite
What if it did happen, the aliens took control and your living in it without even realising it?
Much like the Matrix.

Well, that's absolutely possible, but my gut instinct says that's not the case.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anathema
I have a question. Why do so many posters associate alien beings with evil?
Lets face it, if there was a race of space faring being hell bent on enslaving us, it probably would have happened by now. If they're so advanced, then fighting us wouldn't be a problem.
I think that it's possible that not all types of alien beings are bad, but that there are some good ones as well, kind of like good angels.

My idea tells me that we should be more suspicious of those who govern and control us, like those in government and those in the shadow governments.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Not likely. The anti-christ is supposed to come from the sea.

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by godservant]

top topics

join