It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind controlled videogames are here!!! (jedi mouse)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I recently heard from someone whose son knows alot about computers that MIT has developed a computer type thing that allows u to play and controll videogames with your mind! You put on a helmet and when u play the vg it make certain parts of your brrain react and then send what your brain is doing to this huge computer that translates it and sends it back to the vg system. They were also able to get a mouse to flip a switch with its mind.

Anyone know any more to this?

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
i don't know about controlling games with your mind, but i did hear of a new mouse that is controlled by your eye movement. link

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
thats pretty kool just i cant wait till they have monitors as thin as ur sunglasses. just think walkin down the street with ur sunglasses runnin oakly os

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
the mouse is as in lab rat, mice and it moved a lever with its mind

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
He meant a computer mouse controlled by your eye-muscles, but I heard about the RC-Rodent.

I also remember when they tested the game on monkeys, it worked.

Now there's a company gearing up to mass release a mind-controlled video game.

The major engineering problem: All previous mind-controlled systems have used implants and electrodes connected right into the brain.. It's a surgical job, kids.. I'd like to see how they manage it without.

top topics

join