It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are christian broadcasters being used to hide the truth about spirituality?l

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I have noticed that people who I largely agree with,in particular Stan Monteith, Bill Deagle and Alan Watt are very quick to claim that demonic influence is lurking in places I am sure it is not.
Helena Petrovna Blavatsky is, for instance quite often mentioned by these three men as a dark force.
In my experience of Ms. Blavatsky's books I cannot recall a luciferian slant but if I were unaware of her work I would probably have allowed that opinion to be hammered into me by now.
To meditate is to conjure the devil according to Mr. Monteith and Mr. Watt would claim that meditation is a new age ploy to sidetrack us.
All three agree that Neitszche would equal Hitler in evil qualities or that he helped create him.
My concern is that these men speak freely in condemnation of serious thinkers without ever quoting their work.
I have begun to think that a blanket policy exists to discourage curiosity in certain directions.
In my opinion what is called christian prayer has been drained of any real
value. This was not always the case.
My proposition is that a conspiracy may exist to keep us from true spiritual progress.
I am happy to say that a shining exception to this tendency is the work of Michael Tsarion.
I hope someone can help to enlarge on this idea.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

"Hypocrites, you hold the keys to eternal life, yet you don't enter nor let anyone else"

"Beware of the leaven of the pharisees, who on the outside have an appearance of being holy, but are ravenous wolves inside."

These men preach salvation to people who are alive already saying, "Die to yourself", yet bow at an idol, even the cross/ank.

I believe you are right on the money.

It is written, "God is True", only people will look right over this every day.

Truth, means something verifiable as true. So then, it is very easy to know what is fantasy and what is true.

It is also written that God is the God of the living, not of the dead. It is also written that his salvation is from Generation to Generation...perpetually. So then, "he is with us" Ammanu El always. He is breath and is life and his many mansions and castles are filled with this breath which is spirit.

Then Truth...."I shall proclaim your name in the midst/middle/of the great assymbly".

"Be fruitfull and multiply"

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Yup, I think you are indubitably right. I've kind of assumed this for a while. I was brought up extremely hard-core catholic and it's just.... so lame.

new topics

join