It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the deal with Reinhardt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Does anyone understand what this guy is saying?

Is it b.s.?

Admittedly, he has me hooked with the connections he is trying to make, or not make...

Is ther any validity in what he is saying?

I personally don't have the patience and/ or quite possibley the intelligence to connect the dots.

Can anyone shed some light?

That would be great!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
There's a very small group of people who have been involved and are up to speed, if you aren't one of them don't bother, you'll just get frustrated and it's too far along to catch people up at this point. He's not handing out info like candy, you have to be willing to put in the time to research a large amount of historic as well as current events and even then you won't know for sure if you're putting it all together correctly. The historic data is not available, if you weren't there to save it you're pretty much out of luck. This won't be going public and become famous like the web bot project thing - it's more of a research project type thing with no public results.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
and how do you know this? [raises an eyebrow]

just asking if you figured that out or maybe have some inside info. I have no doubt the contributors to that site know all to well the ats effect.

thanks for the low down though.

new topics

join