It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I contacted Doctor Jacobs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
and he told me plainley that throughout history people made claims of UFO's being predicted, in a certain place, at a certain place, at a certain time. Im a believer but....what the hell happended??? The Doc I contacted was from Temple University in PA, and wrote an INCREDIBLE book called "The Threat". When I emailed him about 10/14, (expecting the same) he told me .......(and this was on 10/09) probably not. its just that.......ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!.........anyone share my frustration???? thats all.

love u all!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The UFOs predicted by these people throughout history didn't appear, right? Probably not what? Are you saying he debunks all these cases? Please explain. I understand you're frustrated, but your post was a little vague.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GrayFox

I'm with you GrayFox. All I can gather is that the Op is frustrated that the GFL Hoax Ship didn't show up as 'predicted' and was doubly disappointed that someone he/she thought would support his/her belief didn't.

As you say, not one of the 'predicted' visitations have ever come to fruition and I can only scratch my head in disbelief at the people who still believe this obvious tripe. I think it has more to do with the 'need to believe' than it has to do with embracing rationality and simple common sense.

The funny thing is, that many who believe this stuff expect the ET's to come down and save us from a disintegrating world, whilst sitting back, doing nothing about it and wondering why the world is disintegrating.

IRONIC, no?

IRM

[edit on 21/10/08 by InfaRedMan]

new topics

join