It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon and space amazing info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
If you know about William Cooper, you know he has presented some amazing information. The most amazing thing he has brought up is the Moon/SPACE NASA and space missions and Elite world future plans (overpopulation), Club Of Rome.

He shows a real book in his video presentation "Behold A Pale Horse" (same as his book)

video.google.ca...#

. In it he shows pages of a "secretive" official publicized scientifically report entitled "Proceedings of Lunar and Planetary Exploration Colloquium" first written in 1958.

Cooper said he had the only known public copy. While searching, I managed to find a copy available that seems that should be the same as what he showed on Amazon for only 34.99. Heres what amazon says about it:

Editorial Reviews
Product Description
Vol. 1 May 13 1958 to April 25, 1959 Vol 2 is of Proceedings of Lunar and Planetary Exploration Colloquium, Volume Two, April 1959 To December 1961, discusses astrobiology, Earth sciences, evolution of the moon, ballistics of the Copernicus Ray System, origin of lunar domes, analysis of Lunik II photographs, seismic activity of the moon, lunar physics and topography, planetary studies, lunar experiments, lunar exploration vehicles, asteroids and meteors, meteorites, tektites, organic matter and life in meteorites, hydrocarbons in the Orgueil Meteorite, cometary phenomena.

I think if anyone wants to find out whats all in that book they should buy it off Amazon and tell us what is in there.

www.amazon.com...

I hope someone is interested enough to try and find a copy. It is actually a goal of mine to sometime obtain an actual copy of this original 1958 report. Let me know what you all think about it.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by ats__fan039]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Thank you for your compliance and understanding.

[edit on 10/20/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
does no one have an opinion about this at all ????????

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I would be a little more patient as the video you posted is 280 minutes long. Many would not want to comment unless they had at least viewed a chunk of that to get context of what is being presented.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Um..Why does one of us have to buy it? Why don't you? Oh, you can't. It's not available. That's convenient.

Here's volume II. Give it a read and report back.
www.lpi.usra.edu...

BTW, "lunar domes" is a reference to a type of volcano.
Lunar Domes

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Phage]

top topics

join