It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least five Chase banks hit with letter threats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

At least five Chase banks hit with letter threats

news.yahoo.com

DENVER (Reuters) – At least five branches of Chase bank in Colorado and Oklahoma received threatening letters on Monday, some containing an unidentified white powder.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This is an interesting twist with what is going with the banks right now. I find it very curious that no where in the article does it say what the letters said either.

Time for the patriot act to take effect and for the the Government to start finding terrorists inside the US.

I also find it odd that this would not make bigger headlines. Only on Reuters on Yahoo News that I have seen so far...

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Good find my friend, I recently was watching to see what happened with the bomb that went off in St. Louis but never heard anything about it. Don't be surprised if this isn't reported on for fear of "copycats"

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It sounds like it is starting. I am afraid most people do not realize that this country is full of domestic "terrorists." These are people who are fed up with the way things are going and feel too disenfranchised to do anything to change it. Quite frankly, these people are not unlike the citizens who fueled the original American revolution against the British.

As conditions worsen in this country, I feel we will see more and more of this type of occurrence. People, like animals, lash out against their oppressors when put into a corner. When you take away what matters most to people (their homes, their jobs, their families, etc) they will fight back. They will fight back against whom ever they feel most responsible i.e. the banks, the corporations, politicians, big oil, wealthier citizens.

I can only pray that these desperate times do not continue to escalate. The difference between a revolution today and the one that occurred some 200 years ago is the weapons at the disposal of the PTB. Instead of cannons and cavalry, we will see tanks and planes and fuel air bombs. Normal people with normal weapons can take out cannons and cavalry. Normal people with normal weapons don't stand a chance against tanks, planes, and fuel air bombs.

To those people who believe that a violent revolution is what is needed to change things I can only say this; You had better be prepared to die for the change you so desperately want because that is exactly what will happen. Though this country has gone into the sh***er over the last eight years it is not too late. It is not too late to have a non-violent revolution. One that will leave you and yours alive to enjoy its outcome.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by BluegrassRevolutionary]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BluegrassRevolutionary

Dont forget the microwave laser's, stink spray, Crowd control tasers, Sattelites, gps, information war and all the really run stuff that gives them a huge advantage in an armed conflict.

The truth is the only thing I think we can use to our advantage but it seems to me with disinfo and distortion that is going to be tough as well. THe last thing I want to see is their plan to have us fighting us with both sides convinced they are correct doing that we get nowhere but what the heck is there to do? These days I dont know what to believe it could be a real disgruntled person or an operation to pass more laws and divide us further like I believe 9/11 was.

Plus even though elections/economy are whats almost always on the MSM now don't ya think they woulda mentioned this at least once? I do watch alot of MSM ( dont know why anymore) so I would have heard what the OP posted.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Slickinfinity

I hear ya man. These are scary times in which we find ourselves. I don't blame you with your SHTF plan. I would have posted something on your thread but had nothing too add, you sound well prepared, wish I were as lucky. I did really like your idea about the hydroelectric dam though. One thing I did think about buying was some ATS apparel. If things really do go a rye it may help me to make some friends with like minded people.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Chase banks: they are owned by the Rockefeller, big engineers of the current crisis... some people are fed up with those globalists...

We'll see what happens next. But it's kinda stupid to attack innocent people working at those banks... the real criminals who deserve to be arrested are not the average clerk at those banks but the bosses of it.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
That's really strange as there was a suicide bombing in Georgia which also did not make waves in the national media. From what I was able to gather it was a 71 yr old who drove a propane loaded truck into some law firm and blew the place to hell.

Maybe they're afraid of the consequences should they report all this stuff in prime time during an election cycle?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I don't know about other parts of the country, but here, the locals have taken officers off the day shifts and moved them to night time duty with orders to make more recon of all power stations and any energy sources that might be messed with. We have a port here close by that most of the fuel for heat and power stations is located and the security at this port has been improved 200 % in the last two weeks. Maybe the PTB have intel that things are indeed heating up to a point that they are actualy moving to interdict rather than sit by and let it happen.
Zindo

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Nice catch!

I wonder just how much of this kind of 'news' the MSM is 'filtering' for us?

Now that it is a 'given' that the corporate owners of the global media are reduced to a handful, we can be sure that editorial policy will be influenced.

If that means that certain 'issues' and 'information' are to be 'channeled', what kind of manipulation can we expect?

At first it was a question of filtering foreign news items out of the American news, to keep us ignorant of each other, now there doing it between states..., that doesn't bode well for us.

Keep your friendly networks of our-of-state friends and acquaintances open. Or we will become true pawns.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The government pulled that news, they will not let it air in the USA.
If you think they werent already controlling the media you are sadly mistaken.
Im guessing someones handing out a little Ricin suprise.

Unfortunately I do not agree with you, innocent people die, period.
When our government goes to war, innocent people die.
Sometimes more than the guilty people. It is not cowardly, it is war.
Rockefellers using them like meat shields, he doesnt care about them.

You people speak of a non violent revolution but you sit at home on your ass
doing nothing. You dont have the right to speak.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BluegrassRevolutionary
As conditions worsen in this country, I feel we will see more and more of this type of occurrence. People, like animals, lash out against their oppressors when put into a corner. When you take away what matters most to people (their homes, their jobs, their families, etc) they will fight back. They will fight back against whom ever they feel most responsible i.e. the banks, the corporations, politicians, big oil, wealthier citizens.

Great post Bluegrass and what's scary is that the powers of this world KNOW what you have said because always when there is a STIMULUS there is going to be a RESPONSE.

The Americans who think that the post office is going to be allow to be used as a weapon (at least by average "patriots") are wrong, and they are fools like the Unabomber and the anthrax mailers, etc. The correct response at this time is to be like a gazelle, not a snake. The revolutionary spirit is almost like a force within us that we are powerless to resist, but the form of atomized independent revolt is one they are quite prepared to deal with.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It has been in the back of my head for a long time that TPTB will not be able to take this thing as far as they want too in light of increasing resistance. We do not see all of demonstrations of tens of thousands of people that happen in DC or NYC for example.

However I think they are aware that they might be pushing too far. Eventually the pressure will blow up in their face.

new topics

top topics

join