It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where was Obama really born in?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm hearing a lot of rumors that he was born in Hawaii I don't believe this because I think that the rumors were just created to create an idea that he is somehow ineligible to run for President.

Exactly where was he born?

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
He might have been born in a hospital. I think it was in Hawaii. I wonder if he surfs? I wonder if he likes poi?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I'm hearing a lot of rumors that he was born in Ohio. I don't believe this because I think that the rumors were just created to create an idea that he is somehow ineligible to run for President.

Rumors that say Obama was born in Ohio were created to create an idea that he is ineligible to run for President?

I don't get it.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I'm hearing a lot of rumors that he was born in Ohio. I don't believe this because I think that the rumors were just created to create an idea that he is somehow ineligible to run for President.

Rumors that say Obama was born in Ohio were created to create an idea that he is ineligible to run for President?

I don't get it.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Phage]

Hello! Four dead in OHIO? Going back to OHIO? BUCKEYES? He's refering to the Thule society with roots in paganistic aminita forays into the mind of savages. If he was born in Ohio I don't know if I can vote for him. Enoughs enough!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Lol that was a typo. Sorry I must have been thinking about the voting fraud.

Seriously, why do people say he was born in Hawaii? Do they have any proof?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

reply to post by stikkinikki

Lol that was a typo. Sorry I must have been thinking about the voting fraud.

Seriously, why do people say he was born in Hawaii? Do they have any proof?

Let's get back to the Ohio thing. Was he born there? Did you mean Hilo? Ohio means hello in Japan. Maybe he's one of those. Those = Them.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Looks like it's Kenya again..
Watch the video, listen to the woman in pink, time on video is around 2:29
It's an eary video of Obama's Grandmother and her relatives..
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I really do not know where the Senator from Illinois was born and that is unbeleivable. I do think that there is a distinct possibility that Senator Obama was born somewhere other than in the United States of America. I find it hard to beleive that Senator Obama has not produced the alleged birth certificate that was requested by the courts. Could it be that production of this document would render him ineligible to be sworn as the President of our country. Why will this document not be made public, is it just one more unanswered question regarding the Senator. There seem to be a lot of unanswered questions regarding Senator Obama and I for one wouls like some amswers and not the usual political babble that the Senator is so adept at producing. All I ever hear when he is speaking is a bunch of double talk with little or no substance. The Senator is the smoothest talking politician I have ever heard. His sense of indignation and quick responses to anything but the question at hand seem to be his stock in trade. I do hope we can get a straight answer from the Senator on all of the questions that have so far gone unanswered and usually ignored including the valid court order to produce his alleged birth certificate. Perhaps he should be arrested for contempt of court as any ordinary citizen would be if he/she ignored a valid court order.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I heard he was born in Uranus

Joking

Ive heard Africa from his grandma's mouth.
Then got a BC in Hawaii

But to be totally honest none will never know the truth besides what obama say's..
He refuse's to show us legal proof to put the question to rest.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Obama was bornin Kenya ... everyone knows that.

It's not hard to piece together the he and his cousin leader in Kenya want to have thier own contry.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

This is such a silly argument. Sen Obama is a US citizen. Here is the source from factcheck.org:

www.factcheck.org...

If you read all the articles from this website, you will see they call both Sen Obama and Sen McCain when they state something false. They are non partisan.

[edit on 10/27/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
NO OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA. HIS MOTHER AND FATER WAS IN KENYA VISITING HIS RELATIVES AND HIS MOTHER WASNT ABLE TO FLY BACK TO HAWAII SO HE WAS BORN IN KENYA! hes not an american how can he be president?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGSPatriot
Obama was bornin Kenya ... everyone knows that.

I heard he was hatched in Kenya

I really should post something constructive now shouldnt I?

[edit on 6/11/2008 by OzWeatherman]

new topics

top topics

join