It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvested of energy?(how to defend yourself)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hello, im starting to believe we...or me anyways...is being harvested of energy.Just normal people seem to do it. they connect too your mind..and steal it. they drain it dry. first they make you mad. then somehow they connect to your mind and drain your aura/spirit/energy away from you...then they use this energy for there own purposes. they eather use it as a weppon to gain more energy or they use it to defend. helll they might even trade it for other ability's. i looked into it further and found others have experienced this as well...Some say it is Aliens who are using humans to harvest energy from themselves and others think its physic vampires. Anyways what ever the # is going on its definitely something... heres a link to a other sorce i found.

mysticwicks.com...

I know of some ways to defend against them if anyone wants to know....they dont always work tho...and there only a few i know...

1. DO NOT GET MAD. if you get mad it makes it easeyer for them to connect too you. this is how they drain you. somehow when you get mad you can easily be connected too and they drain you like a raisin.

2. If you want to get revenge....Wait until they try attacking you....when they connect too you...MAKE THEM MAD ANYWAY POSSIBLE! you will then emeditley connect to them and start draining there power untill they break the connection. But i highly recommend you dont do this. as you will also gain apart of them....you will hear there thoughts...you will have a bad felling as tho someone else is inside you. of course this is only temporary.....and dose not last....just don't do it unless you absolutely have too..

-----
Also you should know two other things.

1. They can connect too you threw anything...threw a game. threw text chat messages...threw the phone.. face to face.... any of that. except for email...im not sure they can connect with u threw email but i dont know...

2. Not all vamps are bad. some of them don't even realize there doing it...so dont get too ticked at the first one you see....unless of course you know there doing it on purpose..then its time to kick some ass.

ALSO! I have seen a movie about aura and how were coming into another existence or something like that...it shows a part about someone stealling someones else power/energy without them even knowing it....
So i know its not jsut me who thinks this way. who knows something is happining. The real questions are....

Who is doing it?
Why are they doing it?
do they enjoy causing pain to others? or do they need this to survive?
who knows.... what are your thoughts about this? do you bealive in it? and if not then why? if you do bealive in it then...do you think its wrong? or good? or what? id love to hear what others have to say about this thing.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Would you please provide your proof of your claims. It would make it easier to get on the same page as you, if we all had proof of the claims you are making. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Good post and subject. Starred. I will say that I think the nomenclature your using is incorrect. I don't believe we are harvested of energy but instead energy is drained and/or stolen from us. To me, being harvested of energy would be having that purpose from the conception of life. I just don't see this as possible.

The content within the post is highly accurate IMO. This is a subject worth delving into as this happens many times a day to everyone.

Originally posted by MaxMan123
ALSO! I have seen a movie about aura and how were coming into another existence or something like that...

The Celestine Prophecy. It was a book first. The concepts are synchronistic with life and very much worth mentioning.

Originally posted by MaxMan123
Who is doing it?

Everyone. There are people around you everyday that do it. The majority do not possess the self-awareness to realize they do this to people they love. This typically consists of constant spreading of negativity resulting in a vacuum of dark energy taking all positive vibrations into it. Think about the people you know who fit into this category.

A much smaller group is aware of their abilities to manipulate and steal energies. They are self aware and are promoting their own agenda. This is a very small percentage of the population but their virtual mastery of this ability can be far more intense because of its intent.

In regards to psychic attacks, these do in fact happen. Not all of them result in energy loss however. It depends on the type and intensity. Sometimes the by-product of the attack can create something that drains energy.

---------

There is a whole world of existence that is significantly greater than anyone can imagine. This world does in fact exist in an energy state. Much of this is due to the energy of the higher dimensions around this third dimension.

Another part of existence that many do not know/understand is time/space. Everyone is familiar with space/time, where we exist in 3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time. But there is an equally opposite existence of time/space where there are three dimensions of time and one dimension of space.

There has been a great attempt to suppress the knowledge of energy. A look into the two subjects I just mentioned would yield fruitful results to further answer you questions.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yes I call them spiritual vampires ...

Sucking that energy from you ...you know when you get older there isnt enough to go around anyway ..I want some of it back ..How can I get it back?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxMan123

What exactly does this have to do with Aliens & UFO's? Can the moderators please move this to the appropriate board?

IRM

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Good Grief... Proof of what exactly? I trust you are aware of the inherent implications of the term conspiracy 'theory'. I think you'll find alot of those being discussed here at ATS, as the last I checked, this site was meant for just that purpose. If there were proof, you would find a diluted mention of it on Wikipedia perhaps, but Maxman is discussing a well known and widely discussed aspect of Ufology, some refer to it as psychic vampirism. It's a theory.
I think alot of folks drain positive energy from others just by being negative, they may not do it intentionally and most of them, I would think, aren't aware of what they are doing at least on a conscious level. A bad mood is contagious, howeverm and that's a sociological fact.
As to Aliens and/or mythology, there's actually a wealth of history and literature from succubus to vampires, even fairly well documented tryptamine research where subjects have recorded seeing beings that surrounded people that were apparently feeding off their emotional energy.
Pretty interesting stuff, but I wonder why you think making these people angry intentionally out of retaliation would be of any benefit? There are defenses against the human aspects of negativity, the most effective of which in my opinion would be to adopt the mantra, Illegitimi non carborundum.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

i would like to add that reminder "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction"
you added a good book on the topic ,and the poster, now that he is aware of this, he he might want to apply this law of physics above! if one gives out this energy freely he will also have to recieve it back. remembering there is always enough from the source. what you plant you will reap!
stay in a manner of love and respect even if they come at you. love is what they really seek! if not ,your love will override indifference and overcome them.
i'd like to hear more on this topic and from poster!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
Would you please provide your proof of your claims. It would make it easier to get on the same page as you, if we all had proof of the claims you are making. Thanks.

i would love to post proof of my claims but unfortantley i cant offer any proof. i cant make a physic vampire come up to you and drain your energy so you see that they exist. this is just something you have to experience yourself. hopefully you will never ever experience it. it can be kinda frightful...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

First of all thank you for your long and well thought out reply

The Celestine Prophecy. that's it. i bin looking for it again ty
im off to watch that soon >.>

Not many people know there doing it eh? well i must be in the place were the small fraction that knows there doing it gather. because the last 2 schools i have bin i encountered at least 3 of them. im pretty sure they know they have bin doing it....but i don't know for 100%. except for 1 person i know of 100% and is in my school atm.

I agree on everything you said
i also agree with you on the fact that they use physic attacks for not only draining energy. what i don't get is how to defend yourself against such people. anyways thanks again for the nice post

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
perhaps encasing yourself in aluminum foil would help? just a thought...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluewaterservant

"to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction"

so true. i guess if you can control your energy and try to share it without expecting to gain anything you might gain some energy

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
reply to post by cbass

Good Grief... Proof of what exactly? I trust you are aware of the inherent implications of the term conspiracy 'theory'. I think you'll find alot of those being discussed here at ATS, as the last I checked, this site was meant for just that purpose. If there were proof, you would find a diluted mention of it on Wikipedia perhaps, but Maxman is discussing a well known and widely discussed aspect of Ufology, some refer to it as psychic vampirism. It's a theory.
I think alot of folks drain positive energy from others just by being negative, they may not do it intentionally and most of them, I would think, aren't aware of what they are doing at least on a conscious level. A bad mood is contagious, howeverm and that's a sociological fact.
As to Aliens and/or mythology, there's actually a wealth of history and literature from succubus to vampires, even fairly well documented tryptamine research where subjects have recorded seeing beings that surrounded people that were apparently feeding off their emotional energy.
Pretty interesting stuff, but I wonder why you think making these people angry intentionally out of retaliation would be of any benefit? There are defenses against the human aspects of negativity, the most effective of which in my opinion would be to adopt the mantra, Illegitimi non carborundum.

well first of all thank you for the nice long post
enjoyed the read...anyways

i think making them mad will help as i have experienced a "leeching" of my energy. I was playing a game called entropia universe. And out of nowhere someone came up to me and started to call me a bunch of names...all the time i would say something positive he would say something negative too me...as the hot head i was (and still am unfortantley) i started to cuss at him...saying leave me be you fag what did i do too you? and such negative things...which was a terrible idea. after i "sinked: to his level i felt...strange.
my head felt all weird....i cant explain it. just wtf is going on? type of feeling.
like i was being drained of my thoughts and such...Then somehow i said DO YOU SUCK DICKS! (the he said something negative but i ignored it) BULL# I BET YOU COULD SUCK A GOLF BALL THREW A GARDEN HOSE! and he said shut up. i ignored it....Then this is a another strange part. the pain in my head went away. i felt...no pain up there. then i blanked out. i saw a huge pool of energy and somehow i was draining it. idk how but it was automatic. i felt a cool refreshing liquid enter my mind. it was his energy. then all of a sudden the connecting was broken. i snapped back to reality and saw the person in the game run away. He went so far away so fast it was like he turned on a speed hack of sorts....He blocked my character as well. somehow i felt as tho he was sad. very sad.i loged off after pestering the vampire...i tried to follow him for some reason making him mad and such...then i said i don't want to do this..making people mad is wrong...and i quit. i felt this cool energy in my mind for the rest of the night...i had some strange thoughts. that were not mine. they were coming from this pool of cool energy i got....i just knew...or had a felling that the dude i drained from (axidently and unknowing i must state) had a very very bad day that day. and to do something to cheer himself up his buddy decided to come after me and make me mad so he can drain my energy making him feel happy and powerful...but he failed.anyways i felt full of energy and was widely awake for the rest of the day. having theses wired thoughts as tho someone else was in my mind....but after a day or so the energy dissipated and was no longer in my mind...They seem to have to drain every few days to keep there fix. and they dont need that much. i believe i axidently took just a little little little bit of energy..

[edit on 21-10-2008 by MaxMan123]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
perhaps encasing yourself in aluminum foil would help? just a thought...

Hahahaha
that's funny. i wouldn't mind walking around with a aluminum foil hat in public and wave to people like nothing was going on. hahaha....but no. i really rather not be put in the loony bin atm. you don't have to believe it if you don't want too but that's fine.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Vasts amounts of the population don't even know this things can happen, as some of you have said, many don't even do it on purpose, imagine, more than half of the population don't even believe in the energy that makes us and surrounds us.

We are life energy, we are intent mixed with emotions, we have the power to do anything we like, and we waste it on endless rhetorical nonsense.

As the OP has mentioned, while getting angry we loose the power of focus, we let our emotions cripple our judgment, we act with our guts and not with our mind, many things can also get us in a state of energetical vulnerability, not sleeping well, being depressed, doing repetitive tasks, listening to music while in crowded areas, and the like. just the kind of activities we are supposed to do everyday, you could say that we allow ourselves to be herded by not allowing our energy levels to be completely full, an almost impossible task in todays modern cities. (just the way the powers that be like it)

The thing is not loosing focus and trying to be aware of ourselves and our surroundings, some people capable of siphoning energy can be found near playgrounds and kindergartens, as small children are endless pools of the purest energy, some can consider this practice taboo, others feel its like taking a glass of water from the deepest ocean.

Brain waves provide data of this as explained here:

rain Waves: Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta, what do they mean, and when do we have them? When you're awake and totally active, your brain waves operate at a level called Beta where they mainly oscillate between 14 to 30 cycles per second. As your mind relaxes and disconnects somehow from the external material world - like when you're daydreaming or meditating, or watching a movie - you enter a more focused, expanded state of awareness where brain wave patterns are mainly composed of Alpha brain waves oscillating at between 8 and 13 cycles per second. When relaxing even more, your mind enters a region that correlates with a large relative quantity of brain wave patterns of 4 to 7 cycles per second. This is the Theta zone of the mind. The Beta level corresponds to a focus of concentration by the mind upon the outside or perceptually separated world, and the Alpha and Theta levels correspond to a more internally focused, self-reflective state.

source

Your brain is made up of billions of brain cells called neurons, which use electricity to communicate with each other. The combination of millions of neurons sending signals at once produces an enormous amount of electrical activity in the brain, which can be detected using sensitive medical equipment (such as an EEG), measuring electricity levels over areas of the scalp. The combination of electrical activity of the brain is commonly called a Brainwave pattern, because of its cyclic, 'wave-like' nature. Our mind regulates its activities by means of electric waves which are registered in the brain, emiting tiny electrochemical impulses of varied frequencies, which can be registered by an electroencephalogram. These brainwaves are known as:

Beta emited when we are consciously alert, or we feel agitated, tense, afraid, with frequencies ranging from 13 to 60 pulses per second in the Hertz scale.
Alpha when we are in a state of physical and mental relaxation, although aware of what is happening around us, its frequency are around 7 to 13 pulses per second
Theta more or less 4 to 7 pulses, it is a state of somnolence with reduced consciousness.
Delta when there is unconsciousness, deep sleep or catalepsy, emitting between 0.1 and 4 cycles per second.

In general, we are accostumed to using the beta brain rythm. When we diminish the brain rythm to alpha, we put ourselves in the ideal condition to learn new information, keep fact, data, perform elaborate tasks, learn languages, analyse complex situations. Meditation, relaxation exercises, and activities that enable the sense of calm, also enable this alpha state. According to neuroscientists, analysing electroencephalograms of people submmited to tests in order to research the effect of decreasing the brain rythm, the attentive relaxation or the deep relaxation, produce signficant increases in the levels of beta-endorphin, noroepinephrine and dopamine, linked to feelings of enlarged mental clarity and formation of rememberances, and that this effect lasts for hours and even days. It is an ideal state for synthetic thought and creativity, the proper functions of the right hemisphere. As it is easy for the hemisphere to create images, to visualise, to make associations, to deal with drawings, diagrams and emotions, as well as the use of good-humour and pleasure, learning is better absorbed if these elements are added to the study methods.

source

brain activity correlates directly to our energy levels, that why we sometimes feel completely burnt out when we are near large crowds, in massive gatherings, so do the energy vampires gather.

there is nothing esoteric in human energy, it can be felt even by the hardest skeptic, its just a matter of letting one self know about it.

The flow of energy is also the basis of acupuncture, reiki, and similar practices, which in fact have been around far longer than what we consider modern medicine, that tries to cure with chemicals, but that is another tale...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

ty for a nice long post
ill enjoy reading it but for the moment im afraid i have to go to bed...i have to go back to the hell called school today and its 3am...im gonig to get about 3 hours of sleep...if i return ill post a decent comment on your post
ty

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

You are kind of on the right track... It's called surrendering your power. and when you do that you lose your energy.

BUT... don't attack back... use your energy to protect yourself. Imagine a bright white light around your body, around your house, around your car, around your children.... and certainly on the airplane.

It works! I know because my son since he was very young would be woken up between 1 -2 AM about 5 out of 7 nights a week.. terrified... as he got older he would say things like .. leave me along... also he was old enough to talk and he told us about the spirits... My good psychic friend told me the spirits are trying to play with him (he is a bright energy person BTW) .. and she said.. just tell them to go to the light!!

So, I did.. even though it was ackward at first, as this was new to me.. but, sure enough he would sleep through the night!!! I couldn't believe it... then sometimes I would forget to say it and they would wake him up on those nights!!! He is older now and it doesn't bother him as much... but, I still say it once in a while.

I use the white light a lot... TRY THIS!!! Lay in bed and close your eyes.. imagine a white light energy coming from your body.... and covereing your body... run that light, concentrating your energy to this light and run it all over your house... room by room.. imagine each room and your pushing out the negative energy... then picture your entire house protected by this light.. also add the cars!
If you do this with concentration you will actually start to sweat!

I did it so hard once... because I was mad from being woken up myself... I concentrated SO HARD.. that I flashed into the future!! It scared the crap out of me!!! I came out... and opened my eyes.. but, knew I needed to finish because I wasn't getting any sleep... so, I continued the white light with great intensity.. and bam.. back in the future with a lapse of about 20 seconds.. the time it took from me being spooked... I haven't been able to do it again... bummer... I can't get myself mad enough! I was really pissed that night.. because I just returned from a trip andI let my negative ex-husband stay at my house.. and his negative energy was all through it waking me up and my little boy... It was a mother's instinct to get mad and do the white light.....

I hope this helps!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I have had a few of these energy vampires in my life. I believe energy exchange happens all the time some people do it and dont even know they are draining people. quite a few years ago I was "tapped" into by one and it freaked me out, the person made it very clear they had abilities to get into my mind if they wanted. I studied what I could on the subject even though I had no idea what it was called, I found info on psi vampires
and educated myself. Shortly after that experience that the person would not admitt what he did or how he did it I started to feel like I had the opption to "turn" if I had wanted. I can not tell you wether this person gave me the option or not but I think he must have. I tried manipulated energy a few times but quickly stopped, it felt very dark to me! These vamps have hightened senses they can do all sorts of tricks if they are the type that do it for power. I used to use a technique if I thought someone was in my energy field ( i would get an uncomfortable feeling like someone is watching you or something) I would put a barrier around my aura different colors can do different things, when in doubt throw a white bubble around your energy or aura. I would like to know different tecniques if anyonnne has any.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

If I were you I probably would not want it back expesially if they are doing it intentionally. I believe you will replenish the energy with rest and food. If you take energy back you might be risking pulling energy you dont want, you might get dependent of it and become one too. I have also heard that if you take energy oor "try" from one that is stronger they may teach you a lesson at their own game. to keep you energy find a way to block it by blocking access to your aura by putting up a shield around your aura do it the second you suspect, so you may want to pratice you shield before you need it so it feels comfortable to use.

top topics

join