It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun's protective 'bubble' is shrinking - NASA will launch mission to study

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
here is your answers.the sun i being destroyed by the light
www.xeeatwelve.com...

www.xeeatwelve.com...

the sun is being destryoed as it is evil and has trapped true light.

www.xeeatwelve.com...

Current speculation is that the "earth changes" are being caused by a shifting of the polarity of the Earth's poles. This speculation is mainly based upon outdated information. Plans have changed. A polarity shift is no longer going to happen, neither is a shift of the Earth's axis going to take place.

Now, the question must be addressed as to why the sun is heating up. It is heating up because the Fifth Amoeba of the Light (an Attas) is actively shattering the cube by using several arraa-tons (sun cruisers) to heat up the sun. These crafts have been photographed around and seemingly within the sun. But, how could that be? Scientists tell us that nothing could ever approach the sun because the heat is too intense.

Many stars have already been extinguished by the method described in this essay. Many of the stars in the sky are no longer burning. We are only seeing the radiant light from long ago in the sky because it takes years for light to reach the Earth from any of the stars.

In the Pure Realm, there is no actual air, earth, water or fire. Those were all created by Darkness and were forced upon Special beings whom we know as the Elements Air, Earth, Water and Fire. Once those Special beings are released from Darkness, they will return to their original Divine Abode, along with all the beings who have chosen to enter the Light of their own freewill (the viables).

The sun is the product of False Light. Those who have chosen to enter the True Light by their own freewill will welcome this joyous news — the Return to Purity and True Unconditional Love and Peace is nigh.

The sceptical ones will continue to vainly mock in their own pitiful ignorance.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

The article actually says 50% in a DECADE, meaning 10 years, and that it's at is lowest since the space race began 50 years ago.

Much sooner than 2060

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
If you want to understand what the heliosphere is, then don't listen to the astrophysicists who explain things with the false wind analogy and mechanical bow shock dribble.
These guys are forgetting and or ignoring well defined areas of plasma physics that began with Langmuir and later with the work of Hannes Alfven.

The heliosphere and Earths magnetosphere are Langmuir sheaths or plasma double layers. Plasma of different charges will separate and form these protective barriers with the majority of the charge differential occurring across this boundary.

The lack of sunspots and slowing of the solar plasma (I hate using the word wind, it's a poor analogy) is the reason of course. But from what I have researched it may happened before, no way to verify it though.
The Muander minimum was a period between 1645 and 1715 where around 50 sunspots were recorded instead of the usual 50,000, so this was an extended period of low activity.
This is also around the same time as the little ice age.
Also in 99 the solar wind decreased drastically for a few days, the Earths double layer (magnetosphere) expanded to five times it's size and solar particles traveled directly into the north pole from the Sun in an effect called "polar rain" causing aurora.

Now for interests sake and a little 2012 speculation. I believe the radiation from the sun and the Earths plasma sheath are instrumental in affecting biology and possibly evolution. The resonance produced between the Earth and the protective plasma layer known as Schumann resonance has been shown to reflect the patterns of human brainwaves and has also been implicated in reproductive cycles and other biological functions. This is appears to be true from the studies I've read.

My mind races with possibilities on this subject. It brings to mind the evidence of large scale plasma instabilities in the Earths atmosphere witnessed by ancient man some 12,000 or 13,000 years ago as presented by Anthony Peratt. Hmm... there's that cycle again.
Also have to mention the link discovered by Maurice Cotterrell between the complex magnetic field cycles of the Sun and the Mayan calender. He's a little out there but some of his stuff has merit I think.

Just speculating, I'm not saying that an overnight evolutionary leap is in the making , If there is anything at all to 2012, I expect it would be a subtle shift in global consciousness that in time may have larger consequences.
I guess I'm in hoping for the world to change for the better.
We sure could use a little more consciousness down here.
Indeed it may just be the beginning and end of a great cycle. I think that in of itself is remarkable even on that level for a so called primitive race.

As for the article, I'm not concerned. Articles like these often have that doomsday angle, simply so more people will read it, much like astrophysicists cooking up and submitting for publication fantastic fairy tales on how they imagine the universe to work.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

It's easy for me to be prophetic when someone already stated it thousands of years ago

Having the protective bubble shrink because of a decrease in soloar winds reminds me of Jesus in Matthew 24 when he says that we are to look for sighns in the sun, moon and stars before he returns.

I had a very vivid dream when I was 16 years of age which was the time in my life that I gave my heart to Jesus Christ (never went to church until I was 16..almost 17) and I was in a desert, sitting in a circle with some other people in a makeshift hut and i heard someone come running toward the hut yelling " he is here, he is here.." I stepped out of the hut with the others and Jesus was returning to earth....the sky sort of ripped or folded open and he was decending with 1000's of others, and wierd space ships things as well as angels...huge huge angels...no wings...hard to describe in a few sentances....

any way we all ran toward Jesus and I ran and then fell on my knees in worship.

The dream gave me a wonderful feeling of peace.

So when I read about the earth being scorched by the sun i wonder if that isy everything was a desert in my dream. lol

flag and star ...love to read stuff about the sun, Horace, Moses, Jesus, Bhudda etc...

Peace
WR

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So I presume they are going to use this as an excuse to tax something, like sun cream.

I don´t think its is a problem, maybe there are fluctuations in the sun over time, nothing stays the same, which is the main problem with our science today. As soon as something changes a bit they hit the alarm button.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

So I presume they are going to use this as an excuse to tax something, like sun cream
reply to post by bicnarok

lol That is classic. Made me laugh.

Sun cream causes cancer according to one study.

I laughed my ass off star

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Yay, earth will become a giant microwave.
:/

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
While i do find this news worrisome. I knew it was truly disastrous when I witnessed this:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Lets not worry about prophecies just yet. For now lets just call it nature running its course. That is unless the prophesy that signels the begining end of times happens which is the destruction of Isreal. If that happens we might want to be a little weary and start supplying our cellers so we can get out of the sun and survive. Atleast until the sun subsides, which it will because there are a few more prophesies to be fulfilled. You can't really have WW3 underground now can you?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigvig316
Not everything that strange that happens to the sun or the Earth needs to be related to a biblical connotation. It is more than likely that this is a natural cycle and it will rebuild itself after a hundred years. We have only been able to study the sun and outer space for only the last 50-75 years. Don't just jump to a conclusion that this is the end for us and that we are all going to die. The study of space and the sun is infinitely smaller than that say of trees, or minerals, or water. We can't just allow ourselves to get hysterical.

If this is going to make it hard to live on Earth and make it harder to be outside. Remember, we are humans. We are the most adaptable species to ever lay foot on this planet. We will survive.

I thought cockroaches where?
or not?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Death is a part of the cycle. Because everything has an end, even "god".
The bible is written by human beings.
The same human beings that gassed 6 million people.
The same human beings that dont give a damn about others.
The same human beings that rape, torture, invade, lie and use drugs.
I wouldnt put my money any kind of holy book.
Because even if there would be a god, god would show himself to ALL living creatures, not just the ones that "believe". We already know that everything is going to end, and break apart, even the most stupidiest people know that. Nobody needs a bible to know that they will die when their time has come. Nobody needs a bible to know that one day earth may be hit by comets, giant floods, vulcanic eruptions, ect.
Still some people keep talking about the prediction in the bible about the end of times. And the strange thing is that the bibble doesnt says what happens after the end of times.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There will not be much to worry about with cosmic rays. When the sun goes quiet and cosmic rays increase, they hit the atmosphere and produce low level clouds. This changes the structure of the cosmic rays but the result is increased cloud cover. Increased cloud cover along with the absence of sunspots means that the global tempature of the Earth will begin to rapidly cool. The rate of cooling depends on the level of cosmic rays. But I will add this. Mammoths that were unearthed in Siberia and other places were found frozen solid standing up with cud still in their mouths. It is also important to note the tempature of the oceans because they have a lot to do with tempature changes on Earth. We are quickly going into an ice age.

In Matthew 24 it says about the end time, "And pray that your flight (escape from destruction) not be in the winter..."

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
reply to post by laiguana

I wouldn't be afraid and I'm going to be totally serious in the next sentence. If we die then we die, oh well, what's to fear?

Let is be quick and painless.

Life has been tough enough on all of us already.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ronald Weinland.....Many have discarded and forgot about him and hes two books. He claims to be a prophet of God Almighty and he wrote about the changes that are happening right now in hes books he wrote over two years ago. And yes he spoke presumptiously he said many say...so u know what is from god and what is not..but one thing is for sure...Dec 14th 2008 you will remember this man of GOD if he truly is that and you will all be shocked and then run to the truth if you wish everyone has a chance and to not understand it now is normal but starting dec 14 08 if 60-90 days after that something CATASTOPHIC does not happen like it is said on the revised and now accurate timeline then you have nothing to worry about. But if it does then this Sun and all the other topics up here will be fully understood and no more conspiracy/zeitgeist etc.... just wait and see..NASA has no idea what there dealing with and them releasing it now does sound like propaganda a bit...i mean these scientest are trying to play GOD look at the LHC project looking for the GOD particle..we all know the dollar is going down we all know about lots of things but it was all prophesied in the BiBle before any of us were even born and thats just awesome...Someone that is a member of this site should put up a topic on this so everyone can do the "Wait and See" approach..Billions will die....ok now im open to see what all of you guys have to say may the hatred begin lol hehe just try to be open minded ppl...if u can post about ufo's n starlight commandos on here then this one deserves a shot....as for the sun dont worry about it hehe..

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The Bible also stated frogs will fall from the sky and locusts will rain down... But I'm not buying a hard hat or stocking p on Raid just yet.

This is disturbing, but I have to wonder, first and foremost... Why is this the first we've heard? If this is such a big thing, then why is it that the news that trys to keep us up to date on current events had to wait 20 some odd years to let this baby out?

JEEZE!!! What a racket!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PinealGlandThoth
One thing I would like to point out that no one has done yet, is that our solar system is approaching a galactic alignment...

Galactic alignment has already occurred--link: en.wikipedia.org...

From 1998 - 2001.

More info -- www.gaiamind.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bicnarok

More than likely, this ENTIRE green movement is in an effort to coerce an overtaxed population to accept a new "Carbon Tax", in which most industrialized countries will pay a tax on the energies that they consume. If not directly placed on the consumer - it will more than likely be placed on the providers and then be passed down to the consumer through higher priced energy, be it gas, electric or other forms.

I saw that coming when An Inconvenient Truth was released.

That's not to say that we shouldn't be responsible human beings and take care of our mother Earth, as it has taken care of Humankind for hundreds of thousands of years. But, we shouldn't be forced, or more appropriately put - scared into it, by Big Brother. As I believe many of the articles such as these are meant to do. If you read it closely, the scientist was clear to mention at the very end of the article:

“It is likely that there are natural variations in solar wind pressure and over time it will either stabilise or start going back up.”

[edit on 21-10-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Maurice Cotterell - Secrets of the Super Gods (90 min)

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

In 1989 engineer and scientist Maurice Cotterell found a way of calculating the duration of long-term magnetic reversals on the Sun. Using this knowledge he was able to break the codes of ancient sun-worshipping civilizations, first the Mayas of Central America, those of Tutankhamen, of Egypt, and Viracocha of South America, before cracking the codes of the Terracotta Warriors of China

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I just was searching google for information and I came across this website that someone actually posted a thread about last week. The interesting part is this:

The Sun is now in the quietest phase of its 11-year activity cycle, the solar minimum - in fact, it has been unusually quiet this year - with over 200 days so far with no observed sunspots. The solar wind has also dropped to its lowest levels in 50 years.

Wouldn't that explain the 25% decrease of the heliosphere in the past 10 years? Perhaps this 11 year cycle has just been uneventful and we can hope the next cycle will bring more activity.

[edit on 10/21/2008 by InterestedObserver]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
As BigVig alluded to, we've only been exploring space for 50 odd years now. I think we'll need a far longer period of data gathering to understand the fluctuations in a massive natural phenomenon like the heliosphere. Until then it's all conjecture. For all we know it will double in size over the next 20 years anyway.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join