It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The famous officer shakes hand with alien pic

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
I would call it a hoax IMO.

But on another note , silver6ix is right , you people act like you know everything about alien behavior , alien health , alien propulsion devices , alien ships and alien anatomy . I'm just waiting for somebody to tell me he is an expert on alien sex and alien teenagers...

Not bashing anybody , just stating what I have observed for some time around here
Peace ;]

Couldn't agree more. Get a little sick of the "experts" in here who think they can spot a fake a mile away yet give no scientific reason for their belief apart from "it looks fake".

In my opinion everything is possibly genuine unless proven otherwise... not the other way around.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by Total Package]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Its that same old problem Isn't it? These type of pictures are only too easily faked! There's no way to spot the real thing from the fake any more. If it's blurred it's fake! If it's a clear picture then it's fake!
If someone did manage to get hold of a real photo of ET and posted it on this site virtually everyone would cry "FAKE!"
It's a unwinable argument. . .

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Its that same old problem Isn't it? These type of pictures are only too easily faked! There's no way to spot the real thing from the fake any more. If it's blurred it's fake! If it's a clear picture then it's fake!
If someone did manage to get hold of a real photo of ET and posted it on this site virtually everyone would cry "FAKE!"
It's a unwinable argument. . .

LOL I actually had this argument with someone at work just today actually. He said to me "I've seen no proof UFO's exist... all I have ever seen is fuzzy photos" to which I replied "I've shown you the Billy Meier photos and they are as clear as day".... to which he responded "They look too fake... like a hubcap"

So yup.... to fuzzy means it proves nothing... too clear means it "looks fake".

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
That picture was taken at a UFO symposium, look at the other statues in the back ground. You cannot take a higher dimensional being and make it appear 3D. That is your first clue.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Two things that stick out that show this is a hoax picture.

1. The aliens arm is kinked at the shoulder just like a rubber hose would be if you bent it up like that. The rubber alien was made with its arms down to the side when you bend the arm up it kinks at the shoulder.

2. The military officer - His hair is way too long to be a military officer from that time period. Everyone in the military at that time had short buzz cuts and would not have hair like that over his ears and touching his collar. Not a regulation haircut.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
"You cannot take a higher dimensional being and make it appear 3D."

And you know this how? How many higher dimensional beings have you pictured and how exactly do you know that the "alien" in question is a higher dimensional being?

This is the kind of crazy statement that suggests you guys have a deep history of studying alien life and can identify any alien and its traits automatically

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

"2. The military officer - His hair is way too long to be a military officer from that time period. Everyone in the military at that time had short buzz cuts and would not have hair like that over his ears and touching his collar. Not a regulation haircut."

I think you have the hair thing all wrong my friend. I think it's a shadow that is cast over his ear not his hair. If you look at the hair cut on the scientist his hair is fits exactly with the time frame.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Senior officers do not need to have buzzcuts and never have, its for mainstream troops who come through the academies where they are given them.

A senior officer is nly required to keep his hair within regulation length which isnt buzzcut, its not uncommon fo a senior officer to have his hair that length. Its prat of the priviledge of having the rank.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I don;'t know where you guys keep getting this bent arm thing from it really looks like the little guys wearing a glove.
But yeah it's getting really out of hand people just fall fake because it's blurry..and what about the scientist beside him.. why would there be a scientist around when a military guy is shaking a child's hand? Does that make sense?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix
"You cannot take a higher dimensional being and make it appear 3D."

And you know this how? How many higher dimensional beings have you pictured and how exactly do you know that the "alien" in question is a higher dimensional being?

This is the kind of crazy statement that suggests you guys have a deep history of studying alien life and can identify any alien and its traits automatically

Yep, you got it, youre right on this one. Studying is pushing it with me personally though. Studying is what students do.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The officer in the photo always reminds me of 'The Face' from the A Team.

Is this now a 2 liner?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think it's a hoax. For starters the photo is unusually poor of quality and in that time color photographs where already starting to become common on a low pace. photographic images back then where generally better then this image.

The alien looks off, staring at nowhere in front and the hand looks odd. Offcoars, i've seen various...interesting life in total but locomotion recuires force and force leaaves traces even when it's not done by muscles. So i would say it's composiour is odd.

But there is more, what the hell is that on the backside, it looks like a 1930 hollywood robot. You can't seriously think that an alien civilization will have such robots, its also from Rosswell so i'd be doubtfull that it is from human origin unless it's a moviecrop.

So i'd call it a hoax in general.

Truth be told, I don't know if greys exist and the only race that was that small that was pulverised underneeth our feet was blue and not grey. But then again, We might have missed some civilizations along our cruising.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The "alien" shaking hands with the man in uniform is a "golem", a created being. The true aliens are the bright colors on this black and white photograph. They are also known as spirits, demons, djinn and things that go bump in the night. The slightly confusing answer is yes it is a fake alien but it is an ALIEN fake rather than a human generated fake.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_spark

Originally posted by Retikx
it looks like this guy.

totally funny!!!

Really?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This site Seems to proclaim that Hitler WAS an alien. You'll note however that the same pic as is posted on the OP is on that site. Meanwhile I've been investigating where the OP got his pic from and it seems to be from here..

So we've got one site that proclaims that the pic is from Roswell and another says that it's from Germany.

Unfortunately my German isn't good enough anymore to translate the German page. Perhaps someone else could accomidate?

Now I'll be honest with you people and I make no smears whatsoever towards any posters here but I find the validity of either site somewhat .... errr... questionable?

Here's why. On the Alien-ufo-pictures.com site I find links to such things as www.gr1innovations.com...
They deal in how to make money online and work form home. Then there is www.webforcash.com.... Once again how to make money online. These two sites are "Our Partner Sites Menu: Gr1innovations.com Webforcash.com"?

I'm sorry I have my reservations about the validity of either site.

Edited to add:
I draw no conclusions at this point Just adding some further information. I'll let you people judge.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by Deson]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I am going to go against the tide with this one and most probably drown in the responses but to me I think this event is genuine.

I believe that extra terrestrial beings did meet military officials just like this photo shows I believe that the event would have been captured on either camera or video and classified accordingly.

I believe that other countries other than the almighty USA has had some form of E.T contact. However, I would be as bold to say that this photo may be a hoax and if that is the case who created it and for what purpose? Could it of been hoaxed in order to cover up the event or if any other photos were to be leaked out?

Just think that maybe somewhere underground there maybe a box or several boxes containing film/s of actual events like this wouldn't it be great if they broadcasted them as as part of the disclosure.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I just posted this in another thread. I couldn't resist putting it here. Sorry

OMG, Phage that was hilarious!

Where did you get those from? Did you photoshop yourself? Just goes to show how with technology we can make almost anything look real

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Don't you ever go to the supermarket?
Weekly World News

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by weneedtoknow
for me the one thing suspicious about the pic is that the alien isnt looking up at the officer
its staring straight ahead
which means its either fake....
or its very ill which would make sense as this is apparently after the roswell crash

and of course you are an expert in alien kinesiology and body language

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Don't you ever go to the supermarket?
Weekly World News

typically fear based (whether or not he wants to admit it) "giggle factor" argument. these guys can't even go there

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join