It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The famous officer shakes hand with alien pic

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

okay its a well known pic but... hoax or genuine?
im 50/50

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by weneedtoknow

okay its a well known pic but... hoax or genuine?
im 50/50

I believe its hoax... its unusually blurry and if thats genuine we wouldn't be arguing about UFOs and aliens here in this forum.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I think hoax too but the photo isnt unusually bad for that time, photography sucked for a long time

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 21-10-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
it looks like this guy.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
for me the one thing suspicious about the pic is that the alien isnt looking up at the officer
its staring straight ahead
which means its either fake....
or its very ill which would make sense as this is apparently after the roswell crash

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
it looks like this guy.

totally funny!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
What....
you mean that rubber thing the fake military guy is shaking hands with ?

You don't really think that could be real do you?

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Erasurehead]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thread

The above thread discusses this...apparently puppet.

Who would have ever thought that Kermit knew the whole time...?

More threads...

More..

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
If y memory serves me correctly i believed this was debunked as a Hoax , in the original photo graph he is shaking hands with a child.... but dont quote me , someone more knowledgable well set this right .

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by weneedtoknow
for me the one thing suspicious about the pic is that the alien isnt looking up at the officer
its staring straight ahead
which means its either fake....
or its very ill which would make sense as this is apparently after the roswell crash

I am in agreement in that it's likely to be a hoax. It's very blurry and I figure with a picture of that importance the photographer would have done a better job. It's not a type of pic done "on the fly" so to speak. A pic like this would have been setup in advance. I also agree about the head and neck angle. I doubt that a sick alien would be posing for such a pic. They would have waited until it was healed.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
You guys seem top know an awful lot about alien behavior and alien health thats for sure

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

You guys seem top know an awful lot about alien behavior and alien health thats for sure

Well silver, from looking at several of your posts, you have quite a lot to offer to the community...too bad this isn't one of those times...

tone it down champ...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
ITS TOTALLY REAL!!!! its got a scientist in it and science gizmos in the backround!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I just posted this in another thread. I couldn't resist putting it here. Sorry

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
silver6ix has a point. What the heck do you know about alien behavior and health? Don't jump on the guy for pointing out that you don't know the first thing about what an alien should or could be acting like.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Looking closely at that picture the aliens right arm near the shoulder & elbow appears to be creasing or kinking which could indicate this is indeed a puppet.

I dont personally know the genetic interior makeup of aliens so mabye they are hollow inside or filled with fluff which could explain that.

Alien also looks like a flimsy zombie staring blankly at his midsection, only showing the top half of it, why?

I've had a play with the image, see what you think.

Looks like a genuine hoax to me.

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I would call it a hoax IMO.

But on another note , silver6ix is right , you people act like you know everything about alien behavior , alien health , alien propulsion devices , alien ships and alien anatomy . I'm just waiting for somebody to tell me he is an expert on alien sex and alien teenagers...

Not bashing anybody , just stating what I have observed for some time around here
Peace ;]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-BuZz
Looking closely at that picture the aliens right arm near the shoulder & elbow appears to be creasing or kinking which could indicate this is indeed a puppet. ...

Not picking on the OP, but it's funny that when someone points out an anomaly on pictures from the moon/mars/earth/etc., debunkers always say it is a "pixelation error" or a "compression artifact" or some such. When the same thing show ups in another photo, it's a "crease that shows it is a puppet".

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
As someone mentioned, the right shoulder looks very puppety to me.

It looks like a screen shot from some old movie, when you consider the technical looking stuff resembling a robot in the background.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join