It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science fun (Are we vibrations?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
A Vibrations Guide to the Universe
I was going threw youtube and found this cool video that shows an experiment of sorts using sound.
Warning this video contains high pitch sounds!

First question would be, what are they doing here?
Anyone know what experiment this is called?

And my next list of question in statement form.
1. Life is basically a static.
Definition: A life static has no mass, no motion, no wavelength, no location in space or in time. It has the ability to postulate and to perceive.

2. The static is capable of considerations, postulates and opinions.

3. Space, energy, objects, form and time are the result of considerations made and/or agreed upon, or not, by the static and are perceived solely because the static considers that it can perceive them.

What are your personal thoughts?

[edit on 20-10-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I believe it's called Cymatics... a visual representation of sound waves, defined by frequencies... 432hz is apparantly the most 'natural' to the receiving human....

It's being covered here....
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Cornstarch Science teaching us about the fabric of our universe?

This is a simple experiment that simply shows the effects of high speed vibrations in substances normally unable to hold such states without the vibrations. Would we be sitting here today if everything was silent.
Life at all levels vibrate a tone. Waves and tones is what makes us up on the smallest and highest levels in this universe.
And this is just 1 type of Universe. We all live within the vibration and wave universe. There are many other types of universes, this is proof of one of those such universes.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Even written word have vibrations, I've heard. I don't know where I heard this from, but they froze water in containers and the words "thank you" were put on one, and "I hate you, I will kill you" the other. There were others too. But for these two examples, the ice was examined and the first one had crystals like snowflakes that were beautiful, the other had really chaotic crystals that were all messed up. I frequently bring this up to my kids when they're fighting or being mean. That we are all made of water, and I just want to make snowflakes in all of you. Use only the good words please.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Thank you for the link! I will put some research into those threads! Being a lover of music and the arts, I have always had a deep root within vibrations and vibes!

reply to mystiq

Yes I would agree I have heard of that too many times. And understand that using negtive words and tones can have it effects.
We talk about this daily on ATS, and in our daily lifes.
Its what makes up everything that is!

Its what controls us, and its what is misunderstood by most, and is the prized wisdom of the illuminated ones.
For a long time I have sought after such wisdom, and the whole time I have been playing it on my guitar and changing peoples lives with my music and thought patterns!

I think its neat to experiment and play with sounds!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
I believe it's called Cymatics... a visual representation of sound waves,
It's being covered here....
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

Here is another thread that goes into more detail about how this controls us! I just had a hunch this topic would be all over the map in here, I will return when I find more threads to compile into this thread, for an easy to manage vibrations guide to the universe!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Even written word have vibrations, I've heard. I don't know where I heard this from, but they froze water in containers and the words "thank you" were put on one, and "I hate you, I will kill you" the other. There were others too. But for these two examples, the ice was examined and the first one had crystals like snowflakes that were beautiful, the other had really chaotic crystals that were all messed up. I frequently bring this up to my kids when they're fighting or being mean. That we are all made of water, and I just want to make snowflakes in all of you. Use only the good words please.

Google Masumo emoto... I think that's the guy responsible for the findings..

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Now here's a puzzler...

How come the Cymatic patterns look very similar to the frozen water structures and also why do they look very similar in design to certain crop circles?

Harmonics..

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
They are curing cancer with sound, this is a huge new science guys, we're gonna see a lot more tech coming out with sound, this is the new frontier in science along with Quantum Physics.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I've seen the salt vid, but that corn starch vid was cool!!

I remember reading that Latin, Sanskrit and Hebrew all form their 'Glyph'? if played onto an oscillator, I haven't seen this verified, but it is an incredible find if true.

IMO, it's not sound, sound is a product of vibration, it's vibration that I believe shapes our universe, light (energy) is the clay, vibration are the hands that mould everything, would it get too trippy if I said vibration is a product of energy?!? The clay moulds itself?!?!?

Oh well, interesting topic, deserves more air time around here.

EMM

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
IMO, it's not sound, sound is a product of vibration, it's vibration that I believe shapes our universe, light (energy) is the clay, vibration are the hands that mould everything, would it get too trippy if I said vibration is a product of energy?!? The clay moulds itself?!?!?

Oh well, interesting topic, deserves more air time around here.

EMM

Thanks for your thoughts! And yes I do agree with you about the product of the vibrations. When you pluck a string on a guitar, it takes an outside force such as a pick to create that vibration.
Prehaps this universe was created by another universe in some type of musical harmony! Universe A being the string, Universe C as the pick, And Universe B as the user of the pick and guitar.

Or another way to look at it in my OP.
1. Life is basically a static.
Definition: A life static has no mass, no motion, no wavelength, no location in space or in time. It has the ability to postulate and to perceive.

2. The static is capable of considerations, postulates and opinions.

3. Space, energy, objects, form and time are the result of considerations made and/or agreed upon, or not, by the static and are perceived solely because the static considers that it can perceive them.

At the deepest Quantum Physics we are taught about string theory. And the vibrations that put everything into motion!
At the highest levels of our dimensions we are also taught that in the 10th dimension super strings is that which keeps everything that is possible in every possible way in tune and together.
Prehaps later I will post a video that better discribes that thought pattern.

But the posters are right.. We have only scratched the surface of what vibrations and sound waves can lead us!

Edit-- Ever wonder why some music, like lets say "your" fav song gives you chills to your bone! And its not because your cold..
But that feeling of goose bumbs that vibrate threwout your whole body!
Vibes man! Vibes! And we feel them all the time!

And its not so crazy to think.. I mean when we look at it from this point of veiw.. We are creatures hurling threw space on this huge rock! And itself is spinning and hurling threw time/space! Its simply amazing and it can open many doors mentally for you.. People think so many things are just "normal" or "everyday" Come on guys! Nothing is normal!
No such thing as a normal person or a normal cat. We are each our own pattern! And there are many wonders to this world and universe people will simply deny because of the sound pattern you are being control by.
This pattern that plays out takes the magic away from our lifes, and turns it into a ratrace/money driven/power hungry vibration fest of negtive tones. Some day, the tune will change.. And then we will be ready to exp what else is out there.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Here are some videos about string theory just incase I get some people in here who have never heard of this.

Then we have String Theory to M-Theory..

Could this be the voice of GOD? Could this all come down to science, to understand more about what some people consider God? But more than likely not a good idea to bring God into this.. Some people get really defensive and huffy about this kinda stuff.. so was just a thought in time. Dont flame that remark.. its IMO.

ITs all so very interesting! Makes me feel like Im back in school again, but this time really learning something other than how to do a beer bong correctly.

And even threw the 1000's of beer bongs I did threw high school I still managed to pull an A in science class! Because well most the time I knew more than my teacher did about such things.
I got most my knowledge from my father who was a brillant man!

Thus these videos take us to our parameters.. Our base root.
When simply it goes much futher! But how far down the rabbit hole do you wanna go huh? As this is the rabbit hole, and the further you travle down the smaller and smaller you get!
I dont think any of us are ready for what we will learn threw this. People most people are happy watching TV, and being mind controled by this wave lenght being sent out threw TV, radio, and other mediums used by those who know of this power..
Music is power.. Vibrations have been used as weapons for a long time also. Such as the tank buster.. It doesnt blow up the tank.
It only vibrate the people inside to the point they splatter against their control systems!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I actually own that book called "The Power of Water" by Masumo Emoto. I used to know this guy named Tony who was kind of a loser until he joined the Navy as a means to escape a child he was having. He did a lot of reading in his nuclear sub off the coast of Korea and spent the rest of his time in Hawaii. Upon his return to the continental US he was much different. One of the more noticeable differences was that he brought his own water with him, wherever he went. He was big into this type of thing, talking to his water, labeling his water, etc. When asked, he actually gave me the book that "taught" him all of this.

I read the book and while I agree the idea may have some merit, i'm not so sure I can confirm the theory since its based on the fact that some water crystals come out more "beautiful" than others, and beautiful is a very subjective word. Can't base scientific research on a word so subjective, can you?

You're right about the fact that everything does give off a vibration, however. Maybe cosmic radio background waves turn static life into dynamic life.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I just heard of this human circuit in a Tesla video.
They save the nutty stuff till last so it might be in 5/5,
linked in my post of videos in this thread (just full of videos):
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Someone posted this and seems to be human energy topic:
www.overunity.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply gentalmen! And everyone here is being very open minded and intelligent about this topic.
However there are so many road blocks that I run into on a daily basis, when I talk about this stuff with my friends and family.

They tell me I am crazy. They tell me I need to be locked up and away from society. They get angry at me when I speak of this in public and they get red in the face becasue they do not fathom what I am trying to say to them.
Its almost as if I am telling them I have a Fire breathing dragon in my Garage! I take this from Carl Sagan..

The Dragon In My Garage
by
Carl Sagan
"A fire-breathing dragon lives in my garage"
Suppose (I'm following a group therapy approach by the psychologist Richard Franklin) I seriously make such an assertion to you. Surely you'd want to check it out, see for yourself. There have been innumerable stories of dragons over the centuries, but no real evidence. What an opportunity!

"Show me," you say. I lead you to my garage. You look inside and see a ladder, empty paint cans, an old tricycle--but no dragon.

"Where's the dragon?" you ask.

"Oh, she's right here," I reply, waving vaguely. "I neglected to mention that she's an invisible dragon."

You propose spreading flour on the floor of the garage to capture the dragon's footprints.

"Good idea," I say, "but this dragon floates in the air."

Then you'll use an infrared sensor to detect the invisible fire.

"Good idea, but the invisible fire is also heatless."

You'll spray-paint the dragon and make her visible.

"Good idea, but she's an incorporeal dragon and the paint won't stick."

And so on. I counter every physical test you propose with a special explanation of why it won't work.

Now, what's the difference between an invisible, incorporeal, floating dragon who spits heatless fire and no dragon at all? If there's no way to disprove my contention, no conceivable experiment that would count against it, what does it mean to say that my dragon exists? Your inability to invalidate my hypothesis is not at all the same thing as proving it true. Claims that cannot be tested, assertions immune to disproof are veridically worthless, whatever value they may have in inspiring us or in exciting our sense of wonder. What I'm asking you to do comes down to believing, in the absence of evidence, on my say-so.

The only thing you've really learned from my insistence that there's a dragon in my garage is that something funny is going on inside my head. You'd wonder, if no physical tests apply, what convinced me. The possibility that it was a dream or a hallucination would certainly enter your mind. But then, why am I taking it so seriously? Maybe I need help. At the least, maybe I've seriously underestimated human fallibility.

Imagine that, despite none of the tests being successful, you wish to be scrupulously open-minded. So you don't outright reject the notion that there's a fire-breathing dragon in my garage. You merely put it on hold. Present evidence is strongly against it, but if a new body of data emerge you're prepared to examine it and see if it convinces you. Surely it's unfair of me to be offended at not being believed; or to criticize you for being stodgy and unimaginative-- merely because you rendered the Scottish verdict of "not proved."

Imagine that things had gone otherwise. The dragon is invisible, all right, but footprints are being made in the flour as you watch. Your infrared detector reads off-scale. The spray paint reveals a jagged crest bobbing in the air before you. No matter how skeptical you might have been about the existence of dragons--to say nothing about invisible ones--you must now acknowledge that there's something here, and that in a preliminary way it's consistent with an invisible, fire-breathing dragon.

Now another scenario: Suppose it's not just me. Suppose that several people of your acquaintance, including people who you're pretty sure don't know each other, all tell you that they have dragons in their garages--but in every case the evidence is maddeningly elusive. All of us admit we're disturbed at being gripped by so odd a conviction so ill-supported by the physical evidence. None of us is a lunatic. We speculate about what it would mean if invisible dragons were really hiding out in garages all over the world, with us humans just catching on. I'd rather it not be true, I tell you. But maybe all those ancient European and Chinese myths about dragons weren't myths at all.

Gratifyingly, some dragon-size footprints in the flour are now reported. But they're never made when a skeptic is looking. An alternative explanation presents itself. On close examination it seems clear that the footprints could have been faked. Another dragon enthusiast shows up with a burnt finger and attributes it to a rare physical manifestation of the dragon's fiery breath. But again, other possibilities exist. We understand that there are other ways to burn fingers besides the breath of invisible dragons. Such "evidence"--no matter how important the dragon advocates consider it--is far from compelling. Once again, the only sensible approach is tentatively to reject the dragon hypothesis, to be open to future physical data, and to wonder what the cause might be that so many apparently sane and sober people share the same strange delusion.

Am I really insanely crazy for thinking we are vibrations? Am I simply a nut job that needs to be locked away from society, never to speak of my knowledge ever again?

Even when I can in essence prove to people that vibrations are a key factor in this universe they still cant see it! Yet I can see the tell tale signs that something is there, but we can not see it with our eyes.

This goes beyond just this thread, and goes into many other things I know and talk about. Yet everything I say something to anyone, I am told to shut up, and that I am totally crazy. And that I need to not go around this world and talk like this.

I cant help it.. Its who I am as a person! I have a passion for such things.
Im told over and over again I CAN DO NOTHING to change the world, or open peoples minds.. I ask why.. They say becasue thats how it is.
I tell them no, its what you are told to belive, and thats why you feel that way.. Yet again, they say I am crazy, and shut me down.
So I come into my cave and come online and seek others out who think like me..
Are we really this crazy? When the human eye can not see something, does that mean it is not there?
Sure there is not a dragon, but its a metaphore to how things work from my point of veiw.. And why so many people are trapped and contained within these thought patterns of YOU can do nothing.

I happen to belive in myself enough to know I can do something, and I can do more than just something.. I am truely and honestly passionate about what I know, and try to share my knowledge with others.
Yet when I do, Im made to look the fool.
Am I a fool to think that there is more beyond what we can see with our eyes. and feel with our fingers?

Why are people so dugg deep into this progression of Denial of almost everything in the world?
Is it because there are to many hoaxes out there?
Is it becasue there are to many fantasy land religions that only wish to get your money, and crooked governments that have your back?

Its odd.. This is the only place in the world I can come to which I find other like minds who agree.. Once I step out into the real world.
Im just a nutter, crazed nutjob who is talking out of his mind..

Edit-- Just wanted to add, its not only this topic I run into this kind of replies from in the everyday world.. But topics like 9-11, Topics like the New World Order, Religion and the Right wing fundies. UFO and Life outside of just Earth.. Sometimes I feel so damn alone.
As my passion has made me look like a crazed member of my family and friends.. They even tell me not to mention anything at the dinner table.
Im told over and over again.. and its starting to make me feel as if Ignorance is attacking me at all sides..
Is this just me? Or do some of you feel like this too in life?

Yes Science is fun and I love it! Yet at every turn Im told my facts and my thoughts are just looney tunes.. And that I am wasting my life and my intelligence with such topics..
My sister tonight told me I am wasting my life on the computer, and that I need to go back to school and get a degree, put back on the suit and tie and comform... NOOOOO! I cant do it anymore..
I can no longer play the pretending game with anyone anymore!

I stand before you naked as the day I was born.. I am me, and I am finally free!! But it comes at a cost.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5 Could this all come down to science, to understand more about what some people consider God? But more than likely not a good idea to bring God into this.. Some people get really defensive and huffy about this kinda stuff.. so was just a thought in time. Dont flame that remark.. its IMO.

Well, that's what I've thought ever since I started reading about string theory and M theory and dimension and all of it. I've long believed the more we discover through science the closer we'll get to understanding God. I don't think it's either-or. So if you get flamed for that line of thinking, I'll stand here and take it with you.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Thanks you girlnextDoor your support is welcomed here, aswell as your open mind! But I will not get into the details about how I feel to deeply about the voice of God and the songs of Angels.. Its too me just another way to reach another group of people who would otherwise shrug me off and call me crazy..
Which is crazy in itself.. I can get labeled a nutter for what I say here by my peers and family.. Yet some of them think there is a man who lives in the clouds, and watches everything we do, and has a place for people who dont belive in him. So after a good nights rest I have regrouped, and am back at it again here! But this time only on ATS.. I can not take my knowledge and ideas outside my room at this point.
My ideas and knowledge is met by extream Denial! ITs a head on car wreck with peoples feelings about this world.
Who am I too pop their bubble they live within!

I love the movie the Matrix for so many reasons.. As it has so many great things about that movie.. Most of my friends and family are so dependant upon this system, they will do everything just to protect it.
Sadly they have become the enemy, sadly I realize now that I am fighting a true battle here, but not with guns, or knifes.. But with words and knowledge! That I will keep on pressing on ATS!

Many of you are very kind, very open minded, and are in my shoes.
Everyone who lives around you seems like zombies. People go around day to day oblivious to the nature of our universe.. And to the nature of this system of control that has made us slaves.

Enjoy the video

Ive found this to be true in my life.. I only get sick maybe 1 time per year. I dont take drugs, and I dont get flue shots! Im simply tell myself I am not going to be sick.. And I will myself not to get sick!
As crazy as that might sound, why is it my sister is sick like 10-15 times a year while I tell her, you have to belive your not going to be sick.
She yells and says Im crazy, and that she is sick, and there is nothing she can do about it.. Yet she is sick 10X more than I am?
This happens alot across the board.. And Im not saying you can magically think yourself out of cancer... But vibrations are being used to cure cancer and other illness.. Think about it, and dont just say well yeah kinda of.
KNOW IT! and LIVE it, you will become a healthy person threw this sheer will of vibrations we can not see, hear, or realize.. But they are there.
Trust me on this.. The proof someday will validate me, but right now IM just some werido that has lost his mind..

[edit on 22-10-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
[Google Masumo emoto... I think that's the guy responsible for the findings..

Right anyone who doesnt know about Masumo Emoto should do some further research! The man has laided the ground work here for us.
All we need to do is perfect upon what he has given us!

It was back in highschool when I learned about this and my own science teacher told me he was a crackpot, and I should not waste my time with such maddness. Hmmm (who is the crackpot now Mr. Liggens.. School was hard for me becasue I knew things at a young age that other students didnt know. And no I didnt have internet at that time.. Internet didnt get big until I was out of highschool in 95.
Funny huh? In my day we didnt have internets!! LOL I feel old..
God forbid.. We had to go out in the world to find books, and READ them!!

I love you! and I thank you for being a part of my journey! Share this love with us down the line.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So now this leads me again back to the base root of all questions.
The very question we human seek.
Some may call it different things, while others feel its deeply rooted within religion.
Yet whatever you belive we are still asking close to the same question.

If the universe was created by vibrations, then what was the action to start that vibration?

I stated in another thread this.
God=Action=vibrations=sound=life=creative nature/the arts/music and the wonderment we are all exp.!
Life in turn creates more life, and more vibrations.
We are the action to create other universes.
Yet the human mind and parameter stumps us..
Because how can you get something from nothing?
How can you get an action, when nothing is there to act upon?

Prehaps what we know about nothingness Is not that much.
Prehaps there is more to nothing than we thought.
Prehaps nothing was something, but how can nothing be something, when we have the number 0 to represent the absence of anything?

Very complex and preplexing.. Prehaps someone else can come in here and help me out.. Help me break beyond my parameters and allow me a new thought pattern.. Im stumped here..
But Im not alone, the rest of us Humans are stumped on this.
And we all have our theories, and ideas.

I like to romance as many ideas as possible, no matter how crazy they may sound to some.

The humans upon this planet have drift upon a shore with amnesia..
We do not remember our past, and do not know where we come from.
Yet we try out hardest everyday to remember, to try to understand.
Yet it seems to elude us like trying to grab ahold of a beam of light.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Vibrations run the Universe

I feel them in my body,
and in my spinal cord.
I run the energy up and down
to clear any blockages,
I feel warm and cared for.

I am part of the whole cosmos
with in and with out
As above
so below

I feel the warmth
of energy and creativity
I feel the connection
to Dear Ones who feel
Me when I beckon

We are connected
We are vibratory levels
of sharing and
connection

Chant your Mantras
they bring you truth
they attract your
vibratory equals

You can self direct
your life force
for healing.

Chanting Mantras are a part of this universal ‘vibration’. You’ll be surprised that the word 'Om', a Hindu mantra, chanted continuously in a particular way, can raise one’s vibratory levels to reach a state of deep meditation, where one becomes close to being a part of this universe.

I am part of the whole cosmos
with in and with out
As above
so below.

But one can reach these levels of enlightenment only by raising one’s vibration levels to the higher harmonics of the Universe. Not easy but comes with years if not a lifetime of practice and meditation. And sound is nothing but vibration at much lower harmonics. The human ear can hear sound vibrations say up to about 20,000 c/s or 20 KHz down to around 50Hz. A pretty narrow spectrum! The vibrations I’m talking about are of a far far greater range.

Did you notice the fractal designs become more complicated when the sound frequencies increase? What would it turn into at, say, 20Mhz or higher?

Cheers!

www.tantrayogi.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join