It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck canceled from CNN

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Personally, I saw Beck as a breath of FRESH air...one man's fresh air is another man's pneumonia...
by your reaction, I'd think he was "stikkinikki" or something. When Leno or Letterman trash my heros, I just change the channel...can't stand Letterman's Presidential Moments where he plays great POTUS like Reagan and plays a Bush gaff or Bush trying to be funny...nothing funny about amnesty for illegals or Bush's beloved North American Union toward NWO.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Looks like you have a bit more in common with some of those libs than you may have thought. That's exactly how some of them felt when they heard McCain say it; however, since you don't seem to find it very funny, McCain would kindly suggest for you to "get a life".

[edit on 10/29/08 by redmage]

Like I said no sense of humor............libs are all hate no humor.......

No wonder you hate Glenn baby..........he's funny and "right"......

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
Like I said no sense of humor............libs are all hate no humor.......

Don't be so hard on yourself. I don't think you're all hate. After all, you went through all that trouble of getting "very depressed" and mumbling over McCain's tasteless joke. It's completely fine for you to not find bombing Iran humorous, and that doesn't make you full of hate.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Amen to that brother!! Good riddance to him. Faux News is where he belongs.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I enjoyed Glenn Beck's program and regret it was canceled. He is a breath of fresh air-- one of the few people who is not afraid to "tell it like it is". He cuts through much of the political spin and gets down to the truth. We need more anchors like Glenn Beck.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Wow, I guess now Lou Dobbs is the only reason to watch the Communist News Network.
The only thing major net work news has to offer is Obama cheerleading and entertainment tabloid gossip.
No more independents (aside from Lou Dobbs) Fox is a mouthpiece for the neo cons.
The dumbing down of America is complete.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason

I'm afraid his move to Fox News will squelch his candid outrage of this government, from his independent/libertarian perspective.

you're being completely sarcastic right there..... right?

-

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason
Glenn has been speaking out, loudly, about preparing for the upcoming true economic crash and potential of martial law. He admits that both politicians are not speaking the truth to the American people and we must educate ourselves quickly of what is to come.

I'm afraid his move to Fox News will squelch his candid outrage of this government, from his independent/libertarian perspective.

BINGO!

He even started talking about the Federal Reserve. I saw a great interview with him and Ron Paul.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The first time i watched Beck he mentioned what I already knew. A housing crash! He has more to mention probably of what I already believe will happen. Simply put I do not think CNN is up to lettin you hear the outcome before you see it in real life. It is not brain science at this point it is simple logic. This economical mess is far far far from over. At least Lou dobbs is still rambling some reality.
ddsurf

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Glen Beck was the greatest thing on CNN. I feel that CNN was obviously so supportive of Obama that Cnn had Glen Beck removed for telling the truth and facts and stepped on the toes of the CNN DEMOCRATS. After all, CNN gave Palin and McCain a very unfair shake, daily, EXCEPT for LEN BECK, the only fair one on CNN air...FOX, here I come!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Good riddance to bad rubbish. The man is an uneducated hack and anyone who takes him as a knowledgeable source of news needs to have their head examined. He definitely belongs on Fox with the rest of the lunatics.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I don't ever recall watching a whole show of his anway. I can't say that I'll miss him. He's goofy and different, I'll give him that much and Fox has done much worse also. I personally don't watch Fox news unless Geraldo is on. I hope he's not replacing him either.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Apparently you don't listen to his show much He hammers everybody that is taking this country down the wrong road. Be informed before you spread misinformation. I am sure you wouldn't want to do that. You seemed so unbiased from your remark.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueTriangle

That's because you are a moron. Glenn Beck is a Fascist idiot.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You just goose step along with the rest of the media propaganda machine don't you?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Beck going to FOX? Hilarious. Is FOX that transparent? Now maybe they'd be interested in Nancy Grace and that Vasquez hyphenated clone. But I assume that even FOX has some minimal standards against career exploitation via a dead child. IMHO she/they belong in a box store "RETURNS" job. Hmmm, maybe not.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by redmage

Apparently you don't listen to his show much He hammers everybody that is taking this country down the wrong road. Be informed before you spread misinformation. I am sure you wouldn't want to do that. You seemed so unbiased from your remark.

Agreed.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
WOW!
I'm floored!

So, show of hands please - How many of you here know Glenn personally? Anyone, anyone???
I'm not seeing any hands here, well, except for mine. Yes, I DO know Glenn personally and even worked for him for awhile. I am in a unique position to comment on what Glenn thinks and feels about certain issues - because I know him. Most of you asshats on here slamming him have a.) NEVER met him, b.) haven't listen to his radio program, c.) haven't sat through his tv program and d.) have never had the opportunity to have a two-way conversation with him. Nope - your hate stems from the fact that you are all partisan hacks struggling to get your remaining 3 brain cells aligned with your mainstream media programming - so freaking sad!

Let's start with a little background, shall we? Glenn is a recovering alcoholic and drug addict. In fact, his usage was so bad during the 90s that those close to him thought that he was going to kill himself. It cost him jobs, his first marriage, almost his relationship with his children, his health, his happiness and his self-esteem. Fortunately, Glenn made the decision to do something about it and sought treatment and continues his recovery to this day.

He built his multi-media empire; radio, television, books, newsletters, website and stage-show, on his own despite the odds. He has worked hard, treated the "little-guy who works for him fairly, spreads his wealth and enjoys his life to the fullest. He and his beautiful wife, Tanya, became Mormon when they realized that there was more to life, spritiually speaking, and that they had so much more toffer than they were aware of. The Mormon Church spoke to them and they listened to the call. His active involvement in the LDS has taken him all over the country participating in charity events designed to promote the spirit of giving. His charitable donations and involvement probably dwarf the collective chariable efforts of every one of you mental-midgets bashing the man.

Glenn is not a Republican, he is a Conservative. Those of you with a shred of common sense will recognize the difference. The rest of you partisan hacks will be too confused by that last statement to even warrant me trying to explain it to you - so stop reading my post now and go back to your self-filled loathing and shallow hatred. Glenn is an Indpedependent who shares views with Democrats, Republics, Libertarians, Constitutionalists and other Independents. He doesn't spin, propagandize, exaggerate or make up facts as some of you have asserted. He is extremely well-read and very articulate and able to research the facts. He does, however, editorialize which is to be expected given the nature of his program. Again, sensible people will understand that and the liberal hacks will not - simply because his editorial doesn't sound like Marxism.

So, to sum it up... none of you asshats bashing Glenn have a clue. Disagree with his editorials but you can't deny the facts. He is an equal opportunity basher who will attack Republics, Democrats, partisans or anyone who interferes with the Constitution. He has been correct in his assessment of the conditions of the world far more often than not. He stands for America, Americans and American way of life; Freedom, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. So, fine disagree with a position he takes. But take the time to understand what the man stands for before you bash him. Clearly most of you posting here haven't a single clue what you are talking about so you resort to childish partisan talking points and ad hominems. It's time to grow up!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join