It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something i wanted to share

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
so a few years ago I used to get a lot of sleep paralysis.

One time I woke up trying to get up moving my arms and legs around on the bed (I had no control over this) and seeing the ceiling to my balcony.

That morning when I woke up I pass by the balcony and see a dead bird on it's back.

It scared the life out of me (well not really, I'm still alive).

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I'm interested in this because I used to suffer a lot from sleep paralysis. At the time I thought it was demons getting to me.

But I'm not sure I understand what connection you are making between sleep paralysis and the dead bird???

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sylph hugger

just that i saw the balcony and was struggling to get up

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong...

The link is that in his dream, he was experiencing what the bird was experiencing... the bird was on it's back on the balcony looking at the ceiling and couldn't get up.... and that is where it died. The "paralysis" was similar to what the bird experienced as it died.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey

The link is that in his dream, he was experiencing what the bird was experiencing... the bird was on it's back on the balcony looking at the ceiling and couldn't get up.... and that is where it died. The "paralysis" was similar to what the bird experienced as it died.

Or, sleepwalking on the balcony and slipped backwards landing on the bird. Which was found dead the next morning.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jibbs

Or, sleepwalking on the balcony and slipped backwards landing on the bird. Which was found dead the next morning.

No, I'm pretty sure that didn't happen

I'm a she

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant

Originally posted by Jibbs

No, I'm pretty sure that didn't happen

I'm a she

Are you saying woman can't fall backwards?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jibbs

No, just that I was called a he earlier, and I'm not a he

new topics

top topics

join