It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why our souls cannot leave this solar system

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Defending Sacred Ground , Alex Collier

Frequency Generation in the Solar System:

"The monuments on Mars. According to Moraney, the "face" on Mars is a tomb, and there are apparently
many monuments like that all over the surface. The Andromedans also say that if you look at the surface of
all the planets in the solar system, at 19.5 degrees North and South, there are monuments - on every
single planet in our solar system. The reason that they are there is that they cause a magnetic frequency
that apparently causes or creates a sound which polarizes our solar system in direct opposition to who we
are as spiritual beings. In other words, we vibrate at a specific frequency. As long as the solar system
vibrates at this other frequency, we cannot leave the solar system on a soul level. I do not understand all of
this, but I am sharing it with you.
Venus used to be a moon of Uranus, and Mercury used to be a moon of Saturn. What the big plan and
design of all this is, I don't know. When I asked about the Earth, I was told that the Earth was an ice planet
in a different orbit that it has now. When I asked who moved it, the response was "that's something the
Pleiadians will have to answer." The Pleaidians aren't all bad, but they are not telling everything either.
They have been involved in our solar system for a long long time. I was told that the only reason that the
Andromedan council is involved at all is because the Pleaidians went to them and requested it.

Our solar system was involved in a war 117,000 years ago. Part of it was caused by the Pleaidians, who simply left.
Some of them came back. Atlantis was an ET colony. The Pleaidians never took responsibility for what they
did, and now they have to come back and try to fix it. The problem is, when they came back, their past hit
them square in the face. We are a reflection of who they used to be, and they have a heard time dealing
with it. In order to fix the problem, they have to step back into the "warrior" mode, and they don't want to
do that because it is so destructive. So, as a result, they had to get some help.":

www.exopolitics.org...

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Reevster]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Do you have some thoughts of your own on this PDF?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I dunno. I always get the initial sense that 99.999% of all this Pleadian, Nibiru, Draconian stuff is the product of a freed imagination - Basically, a bunch of mierda del toro. HOWEVER, with this post, i got a stronger sense that there is an important piece of truth present. As usual, I have no idea which bit of info is true, so basically, I'm just blowing a bunch of hot air while flapping my lips.
That's my 1.5 cents.

...anyone wanna sell me a sandwich for 1/2 a cent?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Why just the solar system? Why not the galaxy or universe? And where are the monuments on the gas giants and Mercury?

new topics

top topics

join