It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Economic Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The world leaders have been waiting to implement a cashless society for some time now, and this economic crisis has paved the way for it even further.
The world leaders are not exactly hiding this fact either. Here are what some of them have to say:

Bush- "Together we will work to strengthen and modernize our nations' financial systems so we can help ensure that this crisis doesn't happen again," he said.
(The "modernizing" may soon include RFID technology)

Mr Sarkozy warned the world cannot "continue to run the economy of the 21st Century with instruments of the economy of the 20th Century".
(The new high tech "instruments" will be RFID)

Barroso said" We need a new global financial order."
(This one's too easy!)

It will be interesting to see how this plays out over the next few years. The apocalypse is likely only 3 or 4 decades away.
Whatever you do, do NOT get any RFID chip in you (mark of the beast)! It is almost certainly the way the leaders implement the cashless society.

Source: news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Has you ever considered that the mark of the beast might be something other than a RFID tag?
AND that maybe the horsemen aren't gonna be here in the next century?
AND that this new economic order mightn't be cashless? Especially since the word 'cashless' has never been mentioned.

The amount of work it would take to implement a cashless world would take decades from the point we are at now. Absolutely everyone in the world would have to have a tag, a scanner, a computer and broadband for it to work.

This new economic order will more than likely encapsulate the following:

- Widespread regulations and nationalisation of banks.
- A new 'deposit guarantee' system that curb the lending of made up money.
- DeUnipolarization ( i made that word up) of the western world to stop the USD from being the worlds reserve currency before the US defaults and creates a new currency.
- Printing of money based on assets.
- The creation of new larger economic partnerships for stability - ie US, Canada & EU.

Its highly unlikely that billions of RFID chips and scanners will be commissioned in the next couple of decades.

But then again.. you'd never know.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
Has you ever considered that the mark of the beast might be something other than a RFID tag?
AND that maybe the horsemen aren't gonna be here in the next century?
AND that this new economic order mightn't be cashless? Especially since the word 'cashless' has never been mentioned.

The amount of work it would take to implement a cashless world would take decades from the point we are at now. Absolutely everyone in the world would have to have a tag, a scanner, a computer and broadband for it to work.

This new economic order will more than likely encapsulate the following:

- Widespread regulations and nationalisation of banks.
- A new 'deposit guarantee' system that curb the lending of made up money.
- DeUnipolarization ( i made that word up) of the western world to stop the USD from being the worlds reserve currency before the US defaults and creates a new currency.
- Printing of money based on assets.
- The creation of new larger economic partnerships for stability - ie US, Canada & EU.

Its highly unlikely that billions of RFID chips and scanners will be commissioned in the next couple of decades.

But then again.. you'd never know.

I see 3 of the horsemen right here...
We just are just missing Dick.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Anonymous Avatar]

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
RFID chips will never work on humans as anyone going thru an MRI machine would fry the chip. Also standing to close to a microwave device would give a false reading rendering the chip worthless. Even a hand held magnet on the chip might make it worthless.

Chip tech is going to have to make some advancements before it can be used in banking, money exchange or tracking.

Mark of the beast will be exactly that a mark not some silly electronic gadget.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

No, the technology is here already, and is being slowly implemented. I just found out that my credit card (VISA) has a chip in it, and VISA is starting to put microchips in all their cards. The chip does not get fried by its reader! They work fine. This is only a stepping stone though. The real plan is once the NWO externalizes, to have a chip in our right hands and foreheads. By this time, future generations will be fully desensitized to the idea of a microchip in them. Maybe their will be an external mark over the chip. I cannot give full proof that the mark will be a chip, but I can see the governments slowly desensitizing us to microchips and ID cards. It will all come gradually though. The mark of the beast will not suddenly show up overnight.
The mark will be needed for commerce, which is part of the reason I think it will be a microchip:

Revelation 13:17, "...no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number (666) of his name"

It will be very convinient for customenrs to be able to carry their finances wherever they go. Also, if a government makes paper money void, many people will feel they have no choice but to accept the mark, since they cannot buy food without it. Some of us will be prepared though.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiritfilled

No, the technology is here already, and is being slowly implemented. I just found out that my credit card (VISA) has a chip in it, and VISA is starting to put microchips in all their cards.

Chip and pin credit and debit cards are standard here, BUT they don't transmit any signal!!

The only extra thing they do is stop credit card fraud.

Yes, more than likely, everyone will be chipped.. in around 150 years.
Technological integration will be the only way to progress as a civilization and this chip thing looks likely to happen when we are all dead.

The "Noone may buy or sell" quote could mean ANYTHING!!

It could be a group of stock traders with 666 tatoo's on their foreheads.

Noone may buy or sell stocks without the mark
Noone may buy or sell spaceships without the mark
Noone may buy or sell slaves without the mark

It doesn't clarify anything, its open to interpretation but whats the point in worrying about it. If they try get you to put a chip in you, don't do it.

What can they do about it? You'll be long gone by the time they will be able to do something about it.

The point im getting to is, don't worry about it too much, you'll only wreck your own head.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm not "worrying" about it, but I'm going to be keeping tabs on chip technology over the next decades to see it will be used on humans in a wide scale.
The thing is, most of human history has been following a slow development scale for technology. The reason I think it may come quicker is because we are reaching a technological singularity, where things are being invented and implemented at a HUGE rate compared to the previous millennias. Most people even in developed nations did not have computers until just 13 years ago! Computer technology is growing in leaps and bounds, just like the rest of the tech industry. At this rate, it could very well end up implemented mid 21st century. It won't need 150 years (I'm not denying the possibility of it being implemeted at a late date like that though)
I agree with you though. We shouldn't get stressed about it. I think we should still keep tabs on it though to see if it will go anywhere anytime soon.

BTW I don't think all RFID are marks of the beast. Only the ones that will be implemented under his rule.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 21-10-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

[edit on 21-10-2008 by Spiritfilled]

top topics

join