It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can I do to keep my pineal gland in pristine condition?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by allsop

Our bodies don't store vitamin-c for extended periods of time, because it's a water-soluble vitamin. It doesn't mean we don't need it. B-vitamins are water-soluble too, and we most definitely need them as well.

Vitamin-C is interesting. Most animals produce ascorbate acid in copious quantities. It's a bit of human devolution not having the correct pathways to manufacture vitamin-c efficiently.

Some people make vit-c in small doses of 50-60mg, I think, while most people make 5mg or less daily. This is why a large percentage of people developed scurvy traveling to America before they knew to eat citrus fruits.

Personally, I take 4-5 grams of vitamin c daily. The key thing to remember is biochemical individuality. The RDA for vitamins is nonsense. It's values are held as absolutes, when in reality everyone needs vitamins based on their unique genetic mapping and environmental factors.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
i came across a few posts in a thread on David Wilcock's www.divinecosmos.com... - here's what some have to say about decalcifying the pineal gland...

Prayer: Always a staple of spiritual life, while asking for help you can also ask for assistance in healing this essential gland for the third eye.

Visualization: Access your own healing power by envisioning your pineal gland as a pine cone or any cone shaped object. See the calcium built up around it, and then any way you can see fit to blast that calcium off your third eye. See it as clear and clean, bright and shining, without obstruction etc.

I did some Googling today and found some additional tips for maintaining a healthy pineal gland. Foods: wheat germ, olive oil, pineapple juice, parsley and alfalfa sprouts are recommended. Herbs: Wood Betony and St. Johnswort. Supplements: LECITHIN (Research has shown that lecithin is found in higher quantities in the pineal gland than in any other part of the body.)

Also good for pineal gland stimulation are the color violet and sunshine (bare eyes without sunglasses - but don't look directly at the sun)

Well, it's called sun gazing and I've practiced it mildly for a couple years, but you don't look long and you only do it when the sun is almost set. You can do it at sunrise also, but I'm never awake.

I enjoy working with crystals, so here are some that can activate the pineal gland: rhodonite, amethyst wands, pietersite, moonstone, purple tourmaline and ruby just to name a few. You can hold them, meditate with them, wear them or some can even be used as elixirs.

Finally, meditate, meditate, there are so many resources nowadays it's ludicrous. Thirty years ago when I began meditation there were almost none.

Keep your mind focused on the positive, do service work, think kindly, feel your feelings (to clear your water body - and this is worth a special note: if one doesn't feel pain, one doesn't feel joy, one begins to freeze. If you take off the top of the scale of feelings, you take off the bottom. Feelings, the water body, are the fastest of our bodies to heal (faster than the physical or mental), so, feel your feelings). To enter an ocean of bliss, one may cry a river of tears ... on the other side of every emotion is only love.

...all from the thread: Help for preventing/reversing peneal gland calcification

i find it interesting, too, that one of the first threads i created on ATS pertained to sun-gazing and the benefits of practicing it (try and ignore those that say it's just a "cult", because i really think there's more to it than just a measly scam...):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

peace & love to all! keep meditating, and continue the Service to Others!!!

[edit on 23-3-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
...and then you read news like this from a few days ago...

"Communities applauded for fluoride levels"

Eight DeKalb County communities received awards this week from the Illinois Department of Public Health and the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency for maintaining state-mandated fluoride levels in water supplies every month last year, according to a news release from the state health department.

Water departments from DeKalb, Genoa, Malta, Sandwich, Shabbona, Somonauk, Sycamore and rural subdivision Buck Lake Estates were among 435 Illinois communities to receive the awards. Kirkland and Cortland water departments were given honorable mentions for maintaining mandatory levels 11 out of 12 months.

Illinois requires communities to maintain fluoride levels at 0.9 to 1.2 parts per million to help residents prevent tooth decay, the release said.

...makes me sick! literally!

i particularly like the anti-fluoride comments, though, which seem to consist of most, if not all of them!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have been told that soy was designed to mess up the pineal gland.
Take it for what its worth.
I went back to half and half in my coffee.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

are you being sure to use non-fluoridated water for that coffee?? otherwise, you're getting plenty of fluoride from the water used to make your coffee!

but you already knew that...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

No I haven't. I am not at all health conscious but when I get a chance I will read the entire thread. I drink Arrowhead but I don't know if it is flouride free, probably not.

I just thought I would share that with you.

Thank you so much.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

nope - Arrowhead is not fluoride-free:
www.arrowheadwater.com...

i believe there're some posts in the middle of this thread somewhere that mention some good bottled water choices... i hear a reverse osmosis water filter system is the best bet if you're going to filter your own - i plan on getting one sooner than later, if the fluoride doesn't get to me and make me too lazy first!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I had not concerned myself with it but since I am paying for water, I should be able to get it without floride.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

why yes, yes you should! but you'll find that it's not the easiest thing to do...

fluoride-free anything isn't easy to come across anymore

[edit on 24-3-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
"European Commission agree to investigate health risks of fluoridated water"

The European Commission has just opened a public consultation process to investigate the health risks of adding fluoride to public water supplies. The Irish health authorities, through the local councils, have added hydrofluorosilicic acid to public water supplies since 1960. However, unlike sodium and calcium fluoride used in toothpaste, Hydrofluorosilicic acid is an industrial waste by-product and a very unstable chemical which over time, accumulates in our bones and organs. There is a large and growing body of long term epidemiological evidence that links swallowed fluoride to osteoporosis, thyroid malfunctions, cancer, lower IQ in babies and many other side effects.

She continued "Ironically, though our health authorities insist on adding fluoride to benefit our teeth, public water fluoridation makes the rates of dental fluorosis skyrocket. Dental fluorosis, which is the white to brown staining of tooth enamel, now, affects 40% of Irish teenagers in the Republic. Fluorosis is rarer among their peers in unfluoridated Northern Ireland. Interestingly, tooth decay rates on both sides of the border are about the same."

"Besides the danger hydroflurosilicic acid poses to our health, I believe there is an issue of personal freedom: Compulsory fluoridation of something as necessary as water takes away our choice to use fluoride or not and makes it even harder to control how much fluoride we consume."

"I would urge people to take the time and trouble to send information to the Commission and express their opinion on water fluoridation through this consultation process. When a similar consultation process was carried out by the Irish government a number of years ago, almost 90% of the avalanche of submissions were against involuntary mass medication of the Irish population with fluoride. This overwhelming majority was ignored by our then Minister for Health, Micheal Martin. I am confident that the same level of opposition will be expressed to Brussels and I promise you that I will not let it be ignored," concluded Kathy Sinnott MEP.

www2.fluoridealert.org...

well this is some good news finally!!

...one step at a time!

now let's see this sort of action in America!

[edit on 25-3-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

in regards to that post, it's no longer available on "scribd.com", but you can always view most of Fluoride in Drinking Water - A Scientific Review of EPA's Standards here...
books.google.com...

gotta love factual, scientific evidence proving that fluoridation's horrible for us!!

it mentions the pineal gland, too, quite a few times, demonstrating that fluoride is no good for it at all!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I recently read an article that said turmeric contains fluoride, can anyone confirm if this is correct or not? I think this may be one supplement I may skip from now on.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Thanks for that, i didn't actually know anything at the time
, i've been taking 1000mg every 2 hours since that post lol, dont ask... feel no different! one upside thou, i haven't got sick from people that have been around me!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
here are some sites that deal with sound and its effects on the body.

www.healingsounds.com

www.soundhealersassociation.com

That might help you. I don't know. Myself I like the pan flute and the Native American flute. Get one of those Native American spirit relaxation cd's ( they cost about 10 bucks) focus on the music and the feel you get with the different pitches of the flute. That should answer the question for you.

Or if you can ever remember hearing the bagpipes play amazing grace that will answer your question on frequencies.

One way to open the third eye is to close your eyes and look up at that spot. Hold your eyes in that position for a bit until you feel the pressure. You can also at the same time use your index finger and rub it on the spot in a circular motion.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
you may wanna try a heavy metal / halogen cleanse

all you need are three ingredients

KELP (iodine)....Cilantro.....Bentonite Clay

the first is a facilitator for chelation of halogens (flouride) the second is a chelator of heavy metals..........and the third is a agent which binds the metals/halogens in your blood stream and excrete's them............

The japanse take 100x the USA RDA of kelp /iodine so i take 3-4 kelp pills a day .....with quarter cup of cilantro .........and the B. Clay 2x day.....and also take a multi vitamin before i go to bed........some forums say quick Halogen detox (bromide) can cause some minor "sick" reactions.....and to increase sea salt should this occur...but No probs ever for me on this

Does it remove flouride .....i dunno ........but my dreams seem to become more intense /enjoyable after 7 days of this cleanse..........peace

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

question what do you do with the benzonite clay and cilantro?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
i don't remember if i've posted this here before or not, or if it's a new link, but here's fluoridealert.org's page on fluoride affecting the pineal gland!

www.fluoridealert.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I could be mistaken, but as i understand it the whole frequencies things goes back to the basic principal of string theory in physics. In every atom in all matter in the entire universe there is a single thread or "string" that apparently connects all matter. It is the vibrating of this thread that creates the frequencies in the universe, like the music of life. Everything resonates at it's own frequency but the thread is there at the center.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The so called fact that calcification of the pineal gland is normal is dead wrong.

It is thankfully very easy to de fluoridate your body and your water supply and thus de calcify your pineal gland.

Simply add 1/8 teaspoon of borax to one litre of drinking water and this will not only de fluoridate the water, but also the borax will remove or chelate the fluoride in your system. Do this intensive five days a week for around 2 weeks and you should be fluoride free.
From then on add just 1/16 teaspoon of borax to one litre of drinking water and you will remain fluoride free and your pineal gland will be happy and you might even notice a throbbing or itching in the third eye area. This is normal, but if you don't have it it does not mean the de calcification didn't work\
Have fun everyone.
Simply remembering your dreams and keeping your pineal gland active that way helps, but this will be much more effective and quicker.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
eating meat does make you denser or inferior vibrations.its common sense.by eating animals there fear gets attached to thier cells and we eat them.we get more negative,angry.vegan is a way to have more positive vibrations imo

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join