It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can I do to keep my pineal gland in pristine condition?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Im lucky i guess our water comes from the rain.im guessing thats one of the cleanest forms of water .someones probably got some fancy reason why not though chemtrails etc .you just cant win !

[edit on 15-11-2008 by capstan]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I was too tired to read the thread, so this might have been posted before...

if there is some kind of chemical or protein one could consume that would bind to fluoride, then maybe it would help get some of it out of your pineal gland? Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
From what I have researched and heard from different people is this:

the Pineal Gland is almost like a muscle in the way that if you use it as often as you can, the more it will grow.

So, I say to you; If you meditate often, whether short or long periods, it will grow like a muscle and become resistant to chemicals that are introduced into the body.

Now go and meditate....

In with the good, out with the bad.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank_Rizzo

You are absolutely correct. Meditate now and forever. It alone can clean out everything that needs cleaning. You're all looking at things from a 3D perspective. As everything is vibrations, use vibration to do the work. I don't know how to make this concept clearer. You don't need anything except the silence of your mind to fix everything that is wrong everywhere. It's all in the vibration.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
here are some important articles i recently came across about fluoride and the pineal gland:

When Luke found out that the pineal gland - a little gland in the center of the brain, responsible for a very large range of regulating activities (it produces serotonin and melatonin) -was also a calcifying tissue, like the teeth and the bones, she hypothesized it would concentrate fluoride to very high levels. The gland is not protected by the blood brain barrier and has a very high perfusion rate of blood, second only to the kidney.

Luke had 11 cadavers analyzed in the UK. As she predicted she found astronomically high levels of fluoride in the calcium hydroxy apatite crystals produced by the gland. The average was 9000 ppm and went as high as 21,000 in one case. These levels are at, or higher, than fluoride levels in the bones of people suffering from skeletal fluorosis. It is these findings which have just been published.

Luke hypothesizes that one of the four enzymes needed to convert the amino acid tryptophan (from the diet) into melatonin is being inhibited by fluoride. It could be one of the two enzymes which convert tryptophan to serotonin or one of the two which convert serotonin to melatonin.

Significance? Huge. Melatonin is reponsible for regulating all kinds of activities and there is a vast amount of work investigating its possible roles in aging, cancer and many other life processes. The one activity that Luke is particularly interested in is the onset of puberty. The highest levels of melatonin ( produced only at night) is generated in young children. It is thought that it is the fall of these melatonin levels which acts like a biological clock and triggers the onset of puberty. In her gerbil study she found that the high fluoride treated animals were reaching puberty earlier than the low fluoride ones.

www.fluoridealert.org...

Fluoride & Pineal Gland - Never Studied before 1990s:

"It is remarkable that the pineal gland has never been analysed separately for F because it has several features which suggest that it could accumulate F. It has the highest calcium concentration of any normal soft tissue in the body because it calcifies physiologically in the form of hydroxyapatite (HA). It has a high metabolic activity coupled with a very profuse blood supply: two factors favouring the deposition of F in mineralizing tissues. The fact that the pineal is outside the blood-brain barrier suggests that pineal HA could sequester F from the bloodstream if it has the same strong affinity for F as HA in the other mineralizing tissues. The intensity of the toxic effects of most drugs depends upon their concentration at the site of action. The mineralizing tissues (bone and teeth) accumulate high concentrations of F and are the first to show toxic reactions to F. Hence, their reactions to F have been especially well studied. If F accumulates in the pineal gland, then this points to a gap in our knowledge about whether or not F affects pineal physiology. It was the lack of knowledge in this area that prompted my study."

www.fluoridealert.org...

also, found here on ATS:
Help end Fluoridation!
...be sure to read the link in my post in that thread!

i only post any of this information because I CARE ABOUT HUMANITY!!!
one day, maybe not for hundreds or thousands of years though, this will be common knowledge!! ...it's inevitable!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
if u REALLY want to keep your pineal in pristine condition, do some research on an old alchemy formula found in the "Layden letters" where he discusses working with morning dew and sea salt.

5 drops a day and after a few days, the calcined material around your pineal will melt ...then the fireworks begin.

Being a mystic though, I cannot say more.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
look up barry carter and his forum called ormus. He has done extensive work on the properties of sea salt, particularly the minerals in sea salt. He has some stuff on you tube as well. Barry and his forum are dedicated to the enlightenment of mankind and some of the forum members have had incredible results. I know that we have been the target of the conspirators for some time and flouride is one of their weapons. I know that God in his wisdom has provided us a defense and I knew it would be something readily available to everyone that was willing to search for it. Love and light to all. Keep asking, seeking, knocking. The door will soon be opened!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Now, there’s also all kinds of other fears buried way down deep in the archetype that goes to some really strange stuff, like [The Powers That Be]’re really afraid of the pineal gland in humans.

We do see a whole… We do see mass kinds of changes coming in at various different levels that are affecting the data at unexpected places. And they’re pointing to things like, as I say, the pineal gland.

And in this coming report we’re gonna write about fluoride because there’s gonna be a huge emotional wave building in 2009 about the damage that was done to people as a result of fluoride and its interaction with the pineal gland. And a lot of people are gonna be very, very, very upset because they will feel that something has been stolen from them. And I think that what they’re going to be feeling is that the potential or capacity for a better expression of humanity has been stolen from them, once they know certain information.

projectavalon.net...
transcript

i can't believe i didn't catch this the first time i listened to this interview from Clif High!

his website:
halfpasthuman.com...

listen to the entire interview for some other interesting information!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Great thread! I will read more. I just wanted to add this: There is no "good" that does not contian within the same amount of "bad". Acceptance is the key for me. Balance must be, if there is not, the very truth of balance will create it, therefore, one cannot meditate on 'good' without bringing the same amount of 'bad' as they only exist when the opposite manifests by our giving it life.

If I focus on the + side, the - side gets the same amount of energy from somewhere, and where is that somewhere? The same source where the + energy came from, me. What if I focus on the 0 (zero point) not adding energy or taking it away, true stillness. Stillness can only be reached at the zero point, and adding or taking away from what is shifts the balance and begins the cycle back to where? The 0 point of balance, the source from which all eminates, and seeks to return, in the physical state I am now in, that 0 point is with and within me.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

TOMS TOOTHPASTE WITHOUT FLOURIDE GREAT TASTING SPEARMINT OR PEPPERMINT SOLD AT WALGREENS PHARMACY AND CVS

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Hi Can you please tell me were to access the Layden letters? I cannot find them on google.
Thanks

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

i'll second that! can you elaborate some more on those papers, dominicus?

thanks for any and all info!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I think he means "Actum Leyden", an alchemist from the 1600's who claimed, on his deathbed, that he had found the secret to long life (I think)

You can read the letter at:

books.google.ca...

Hope the link works.
Book: Secret Teachings of All Ages By Manly Palmer Hall page 453

Here's the apparent elixir formula:

rosicrucis.wordpress.com...

[edit on 21-12-2008 by helpmefindtheway]

[edit on 21-12-2008 by helpmefindtheway]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by helpmefindtheway

wow really?!! that's awesome, because that very book by Manly P. Hall has been on my wishlist!!

i've been meaning to get it anyway, so now it looks like it's going at the top of my book list!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Some tips for pineal gland health I put together for friends & family this Christmas:

Don't eat aluminum. Check all food labels, especially pre-packaged and baked foods as many contain baking powders comprised of aluminum. If you are using a baking powder comprised of aluminum, remove it from your cupboard, toss it in the trash and replace it with RUMFORD brand which contains no aluminum. (No, I don't work for Rumford, but I've used it for years.) Aluminum and other heavy metals are detrimental to the health of the pineal gland and have been thought to attribute to diseases such as Alzheimer's and dementia.

Stop wearing aluminum. If your anti-perspirant is aluminum based, toss it. Switch to an aluminum-free anti-perspirant (they are hard to find) or use deodorant instead. I found (after having a tumor removed from my rib and switching to deodorant) that after two weeks, I began to perspire less than when I was using anti-perspirant. Studies have shown that breast cancers are very high in societies where aluminum-based anti-perspirants are used as opposed to cultures that don't use them at all. I'm sure there are other factors such as diet that play into this as well.

Don't wear pewter jewelry against your skin. Pewter contains lead, another poisonous heavy metal. Be aware of what's in your children's jewelry, too, as some tends to be electro-plated and what's underneath may be comprised of: aluminum, pot metal, lead and other materials your children shouldn't be exposed to.

Another heavy metal to watch out for is fluoride. Fluoride has been proven to have detrimental effects on brain health. If fluoride is present in your municipal water supply, try not to drink the tap water and drink (also cook with) bottled (distilled) water instead. If buying drinking water is too expensive, think seriously about getting a water filter capable of filtering out the fluoride (and also any chlorine, if present). Fluoride is present in many toothpastes and mouthwashes, although with our better diets and vitamins, there is really no need to use it. Some toothpastes (i.e. Toms of Maine) contain no fluoride. (Personally, I use plain old Arm & Hammer baking soda and water because I'm cheap, lol. Gets the teeth nice and white and leaves the breath fresh, but the taste is something to get used to--and you want to rinse really well afterward.)

Try to cut down on the use of NSAIDS. Aspirin, Tylenol and Ibuprofen have also been thought to effect the pineal gland, so use them sparingly.

Meditate daily. There was a reason Jesus taught people to pray not in public but to do it in a closet. The obvious reason, the one most people believe is that we shouldn't pray so we appear very pious and self-righteous before others...but the true reason is that the closet is dark and quiet. Our pineal gland requires dark and quiet in order to achieve effective deep meditation, the real connection to our Creator. You don't have to pray or meditate alone, but where you do it should be as dark and as quiet as possible.

Grow your own produce if possible. Studies have shown that when we grow our own vegetables, they are healthier than any we can buy at the store...and if we transfer love energy to our plants, they grow faster and their produce nourishes us better not only on a physical level, but on a spiritual level as well. Take the time to eat, to taste and savor your food. Chew, don't rush. (The true reason for a blessing before eating is not just about being thankful--it is to make eating a holy experience--so the energy transfer of the food can enter your body more easily. It's also a reminder to slow down and enjoy the meal.) If you don't have the space to grow anything outdoors, there are many plants such as cherry tomatoes and many herbs, that do quite well in southern windows. Talk to all your plants, even your regular house plants as they help filter the poisons from your air, and they really do like it when you talk to them.

(cont. below)

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Smile

[cont. from above post]

In many cultures, the pineal gland is the third eye. Some believe it's the seat of the human soul. The part of our brains where ESP develops. I believe that as your pineal gland attains good health, you will be able to practice observing energy fields. Here's a relatively easy way to do it (instructions from Celestine Prophesy, a novel with seeds of Truth in its message):

Sunrise and sunset are the best times of day to experience this observation in the beginning. Face away from the sun. Find a patch of sky without clouds and hold up your hands, then space your index fingers, about an inch apart. Stare at the space between them and concentrate. Look for the energy flowing between your fingers. At first, you may find it's almost like looking at a Magic Eye picture, where you must look at one spot for a while until you really see what you're looking for. When you do this, it is your pineal gland, your third eye, making this observation! Congratulations! Now that you know how to do it, you can expand the experience and observe all kinds of energy flows...just remember to take things at your own pace.

(This following paragraph is from my own experience
As you progress, you may hear strange noises in your head (bumps/thumps, buzzes, electronic-like sounds, or "energy surges" as I call them) as your pineal gland is healing from environmental poisons and developing the observational abilities. This is completely normal and is to be expected. When you experience this, it's a sign that you're on your way to a healthier pineal gland. May the Great Spirit bless you on this path!

Always,
~Smile

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

fyi...Secret Teachings of All Ages
AN ENCYCLOPEDIC OUTLINE OF MASONIC, HERMETIC, QABBALISTIC AND ROSICRUCIAN SYMBOLICAL PHILOSOPHY Being an Interpretation of the Secret Teachings concealed within the Rituals, Allegories, and Mysteries of all Ages By Manly P. Hall is available for free download as an ebook (pdf format) at www.scribd.com Just do a search in the search bar and it's the first book that comes up in the list. Not quite the same as having the physical book in your lap, but it's a hefty-size text (almost 900 pgs) so the bookmarks and search features of the pdf are a plus, I think.

~Smile

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Sit out in the sun every day for 15 minutes.
Let it hit the eye area and the top of the head.
Keep your eyes shut - but no sunglasses.

You will jump start it daily.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mapsurfer_
Furthermore, you would be hard pressed to prove the human body is vibrating at some harmonic frequency. We are made of flesh and bones man, so at what wavelength do we vibrate?

flesh and bones are made of molecules, atoms, quarks which means human body IS vibrating at some frequency of energy...

why do people forget that?

flesh and bones are just on the surface, but if you look deep you find that we are pure energy...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join