It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can I do to keep my pineal gland in pristine condition?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Actually let me re post the tet here, because the particular mediation I use is really useful and ...from looking I see, you actually missed this thread somehow...

The Info was intended to help a person come of Prozac, but it applies to virtually anyone given the flouride in our water and the diets we eat...

here goes:::

The Calcification process is important and it is Supposed to happen, if you listen, I can help get you off the Prosac, Properly Calcify your Pineal Gland and the rest of your organs

I can't post all of the info here, not until i publish it myself on the web and then I will link and had been planing on linking this over in ats in the future...

I do webdesign and biodiesel and other junk for a living but my intitial career goal was to be a psychopharmacologist. I studied the effects of drugs on the human mind in parctice and in school for a long time

The Pineal gland Ideally will be a proper mix of Calcium, Carbon and Oxygen, and there are variations, what it is suppossed to do is form crystals and the kinds of crystals formed are extremely similar to the ones in the inner ear... They Resonate with sound (and other things as well)

But sound is what they are supposed to work with

Ideally a properly Crystalized Pineal Gland will vibrate like a bell

people are recommending tryptophan and you have been advised to take Prosac, Prosac can have negative side effects because of the improper crystalization of the Pineal gland, (reality check, it was off in the first place because of ...most likely floridation in the first place, plastics and other things affect it as well... so do cell phones, em fields and Mood and depression)

Tryptophan is good advice, except it won't work for you by itself, because you can't uptake the Tryptophan right anymore in the first place I can be almost sure if you were put on Prozac! (I like to call it Ballzac)

What you need to do is properly align the crystalization process in the Pineal gland so it can uptake tryptophan properly, normal you have plenty of tryptophan

I am guessing you have a problem maybe that they say is biological in the first place, but really, You probably just need help... i.e you naturally have some defect that prevents uptake of Tryptophan properly or some biological process that gobbles it or consumes it... so Tryptophan supplements may be needed by you...or maybe your just misdiagnosed and just have a screwy crystalization of your Pineal gland

Takeing Tryptophan will help out either so I say do it

Now your Pineal gland needs to be secreting Melatonin and Serotonin in proper amounts and it wont do this with an improper crytsalization of the Pineal

and thats the root of more than you can imagine problem wise...

Once your regulated in Seratonin and Melatonin production your Pituitary gland will be activated by the proper mixture created from within your Pineal (your also going to need proper amounts of B-6)

Once we have that Pineal working and stimulating your Pituitary (as well as other glands) you going to start producing healthy amounts of oxytocin and vasopressin

That where your mood is going to lift and everything feels groovey

HOW?

Okay

First, your going to fast for 24 - 48 hrs, You need 2 days where you can sleep, you might be moody, lightheaded and your not looking to be uncomfortable... Fast can include, lemon water, green tea (from purified water) If you get really hungry a Bannana to get you by is okay... and SLEEP as much as you can through it.

While asleep, and when awake you need to set up a playstack on the computer of natural sounds and classical music for company

I want you to have NO contact with other human beings during this 2 days, lock yourself in a room if you have to, say your sick! That will keep people off your rear end...

We want your pineal stimulated by the proper music (there is a basis in mathametics for classical as a reccomendation) and get yourself as close to a womb like state, purity via the fast, harmonic for stimulation and noone elses brain waves and thought process disturbing yours

Night before day 2, Take a good dose of B-6 and Tryptophan, several high dose capsules each... Also if you can afford it take Ginko Biloba and Omega 3 Fatty acids

When you wake on day 2 your going to meditate

(You must research and practice basics prior to doing this)

Your going to flood your body with oxygen... PRANAYAMA, learn it, get good at it, you will know your ready when you can reach a place where you feel a tingling sensation in your extremities, if you can't feel your fingers or toes your doing it right

The specific technique is Breath of fire...

You can start practicing as soon as now... this is for a real activation,

Your going to want to do 90 Minutes of breath of fire that day... (don't worry about time, try and count in your head as a way of tracking it and soon enough time will go bye bye anyway) so really a long, long time, I usually loose track between 40 minutes and 1 hr of , literally a sense of time/ability to count

(Now with Pranayama you will be doing a certain breath In through your nose to your diaphram and out through your mouth)

at around that 90 minutes, (sometime after you have no time lol) your going to want to incorporate the next meditation as Your EXHALATION

By now your pineal gland is flooded with Oxygen, your whole body is...done right the name breath of fire... means your whole body feels tingly like it's on Fire

The next step Is Tibetan Deep Voice, or Tibetan Chant... (your going to need to do some reading on both) just google and read as much as you can

also prior to this day your going to have to have learned the basics of Deep Voice, seperately, don't mix them until the day you do this...

you need to judge deep voice by the sound tibetan chant

Thats what it sounds like, it's enhanced slightly but when you have the tone correct, it should resonate, I feel it first in my teeth then anywhere I have had injuries...

It takes practice, i'm really good, my windows vibrate... what your doing is letting air out slowly through the throat and vibrating deep vocal chords to create a vibration on specific low tone words

Any chant will do I am getting into specific ones now as I advance, but you just want to ring that pineal bell for the first time...

a good basic:
Om (ohm)
Ma (mah)
Ni (nee)
Pad (pahd)
Me (may)
Hum (hum)

or

One I'll be doing in about an hour

OM TARA TUTTARE, TURE SO HA

(OME TAR-AH TWO-TAR-AH, TWO-RAY SO HA)

Don't worry about what they mean most Hindus and Buddhist Monks are very well aware the sounds and g-ds goddesses are analogies for healing effects on certain body parts, you can dwell on that stuff later if it interests you, for now...only a good vibration with a proper deep voice is important, your interested in approaching the tone in the recording

So, fromm reaching a full PRANAYAMA Breath of fire, you want to to slip into BASIC Pranayama, single breath in through nose, down to Diaphram and on exhalation... do the TIBETAN CHANT

do it, until you FAIL... and you will lol,

whats going to happen is, your Pineal loaded with oxygen will then be vibrated by the Tibetan Chant and the energy created will be enormous, it starts de and re crystalizing the pineal, it will shake it all up in there and form from a proper harmonic pattern, the reason for the fast and pure water is to be clear of any odd chemicals and hormones

What happens next...maybe not the first time, after some time is an explosive release of '___', somewhere in there your going to go away... you'll slip into a full '___' hallucination, 1/2 dream, but very vivid and... the whole thing, it's very, very intense... the health aspects of the Pineal functioning is what matters but this is..."the fun side effect"

You will need at least 6-8 hrs, when you wake from it, your going to be hungry...

This I developed after years of study, it is the single fastest way I know to correct mental health and body health in one shot... it's the combonation of two very powerful meditation forms from Hindu and Buddhist sources

It's like an Atom bomb in your head...

I have had serious trips from it and...honestly, the first time I achieved it when I awoke I had a genuine full on supernatural event occour... I wrote of it in here about Flies in one of my threads, like a freeing from posssesion... I have also manifested desires from this, no joke, i.e. been dreaming of something and awoke and it happened...

You don't want to assume lotus or any other form for this you want to lay flat on your back, your going to get really far gone, laying down is the only way to do this, you could injure yourself if your in a chair or sitting,

If you have a strong enough sense of conciousness you will taste a huge pituitary release in the back of your mouth and sinuses and throat, it is refered to as ambrosia or amrita this is a result of '___' production which will increase pituitary homones and beta-endorphins, vasopressin, prolactin, Growth Hormone, and corticotrophrin (cortisol).

this fluid (amrita) is a mixture of endogenous cannaboids, enkephalins, glutamate, oxytocin, vasopressin and Ca2+ ions and polarized water that have been generated by glial and neurons, accumulated in the cerebrospinal fluid. At a point of maximum excitation, very much like an orgasm, this fluid is excreted out from the sinuses and into the back of the throat.

Or... A Brian Orgasm as it is someties called

Hard to follow, don't worry, just try it... I am not a doctor, nor in my advice to discontinue prozac medical

Good luck, feel free to u2u me if you have questions

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Or... A Brian Orgasm as it is someties called

umm, that's my name lol... why is it called that??

[edit on 22-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

hey man i really appreciate that post there... i'm also kicking myself for not even mentioning one of your incredibly important threads earlier in this thread - i have it set as one of "My Favorite Threads" for a very good reason:

Toxic Overload
...one of the most important and beneficial topics here on ATS!

my plan for this thread was to make a companion thread, so to speak, of the "Toxic overload" thread, except obviously the focus here is on pineal gland health...

[edit on 22-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
...some more information on defluoridation filters:

There are three main ways that a fluoride water filter might work. reverse osmosis filtration is generally used to cleanse some brands of bottled water. If you want to avoid fluoridated water, remember that not all kinds of bottled water is free of it. reverse osmosis is too expensive for home use. Activated alumina defluoridation filter is one type of home fluoride water filter system.

This kind is often used in areas where fluorosis prevails. This is an illness due to too much naturally-occurring fluoride. The most widely-used home fluoride water filter is the distillation filtration system. It is more affordable than activated alumina. If you need to avoid fluoride, remember that both red and black tea naturally contain it. Do your research on the subject and choose the best fluoride water filter for your needs.

www.filterwater.com.au...

alumina?? i don't particularly like the sound of that! that's all i need, is aluminum in my system...

what a perfect little NWO scam though eh? "let's filter the fluoride, but let's do it with aluminum!!"
unless activated alumina is truly and absolutely harmless to us, i don't want any part of it! anyone know for sure?

also, here's a water defluoridation filter test! visit the link for a detailed study...

Objective: The purpose of the present study was to determine the effect of different water purification systems on the fluoride content of drinking water and to compare the efficacy of these water purification systems in reducing the fluoride content.

Materials and Methods: Five different water purification systems were tested in this study. They were reverse osmosis, distillation, activated carbon, Reviva® , and candle filter. The water samples in the study were of two types, viz, borewell water and tap water, these being commonly used by the people of Davangere City, Karnataka. The samples were collected before and after purification, and fluoride analysis was done using fluoride ion-specific electrode.

Results: The results showed that the systems based on reverse osmosis, viz, reverse osmosis system and Reviva® showed maximum reduction in fluoride levels, the former proving to be more effective than the latter; followed by distillation and the activated carbon system, with the least reduction being brought about by candle filter. The amount of fluoride removed by the purification system varied between the system and from one source of water to the other.

i think i'm going to buy the type that screws onto my kitchen sink, that i can turn on and off whenever i want to have clean drinking water. i'll try to hunt for some good filter systems later, and i'll be sure to post them on this thread!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I had a CT scan when I was 16 and it showed that my pineal gland was completely calcified.
I remember being given flouride tablets as a child for my teeth which have turned out crap anyway.

What is interesting is that a couple of years ago at age 33, I had a near death experience.
As part of investigations over the days following, I had a CT scan.
My pineal gland was absolutely normal, not a sign of calcification.

I didn't know that was possible.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by earthchild

that's incredibly good news!!

i used to ingest soda a lot, along with many other common fluoride products , so i've feared that my pineal gland was too-far-gone to be in "pristine" condition. i was wondering if there was anything that one could do to not only "decalcify" the pineal gland, but instead cause it to produce crystals in order to make it fully functional. your story sounds very promising, and i was really hoping that it wasn't too late to care for my "third eye" before it becomes a useless stone.

let's replace pineal gland calcification for crystallization gratification!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I would be more concerned with your the overall health of your brain. I'm convinced that there isn't any one part of the brain that is the receptor/transmitter for our souls, so focusing on exercising the brain is of utmost importance.

I have been extremely concerned that I have damaged my brain severely by my alcohol abuse in the past. I can tell you that I was excited to discover regular meditation and getting over my depressions and stresses was the key to healing my brain (and I do believe the brain can regenerate).

As far as the pineal gland, throughout my practicing meditation, I find that it is triggered more by desire and goals (that's why they call them dreams, right?) The law of attraction is very real and I believe that my more intense experiences within my own head have been with a calm mind and all my priorities laid out before me.

So, I am off on a huge tangent now, but I say focus very intently on your hopes and dreams for yourself and the world, and meditate frequently. I truly think it helped save my life.

And again, I think you can feed your pineal gland all the organic food you want, but it still needs to be taken for a walk now and then.

[edit on 10/22/08 by SantaClaus]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Have it removed the cryogenically frozen,then thaw it out when you get old,at least something might feel new,wish someone would of hipped me on idea when I was young

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I found this about Nicotine and the Pineal Gland

The results suggest that chronic nicotine treatment slightly suppresses the melatonin production but does not alter the daily rhythm of pineal melatonin in mice maintained on a light-dark cycle. However, the results indicate that nicotinic receptors might be involved in the regulation of pineal function.

cat.inist.fr...

Page 98 books.google.com... n&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=5&ct=result

Anyone who has know me and my writings over the years I have been at ATS, know I can come up with some wild and crazy things, please don't fault me for this, its what I do best.

And as you can see by the materials that have been presented, our main avenue for these "Inspirations" has been tampered with to the point it is considered extinct. There is only one real source that this "Pineal Gland" sabotage could have come from. But before your mind can go there, their are certain things you must come to terms with, first. Who and what you really are. No one can tell you, no one can show you. You must find this out for yourself. You must have the desire to look further, deeper than you ever thought possible. And of course that age old question, why am I hear.
Are you just a 9 to 5 work zombie who will settle for a paycheck and a six pack, or do you aspire to be more? Well, maybe you could, if you had a functioning Pineal Gland.....

I have come to the understanding that there are in deed mechanizations in place to circumvent the dysfunctional Pineal Gland, and it very simple to access. All you have to do, is ask. Ask for a dream, ask for directions for your life.

You ask a plumber, it will cost you. Ask ask a Lawyer, it will cost you. Ask a Auto Mechanic, it will cost you. Ask the Divine, you will be given.

Say, If the Earth is a living thing, where might its Pineal gland be? And what might it be called? Ya got to love inspirations.............

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
i've been wondering if there's such a statistic out there that shows the percentage of the U.S. population that has a calcified pineal gland...

from the ignorance i encounter on a daily basis (i work at a hospital, too, so you'd think doctors would be a little wiser..
), it seems like around 85%-90% of the population has solidified pineal glands...

i sure hope that figure is way off... however, i am reminded on a daily basis how blissfully ignorant and closed-minded people are about what should be common-knowledge...

peace & S-T-O!

[edit on 27-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
i've been wondering if there's such a statistic out there that shows the percentage of the U.S. population that has a calcified pineal gland...

from the ignorance i encounter on a daily basis (i work at a hospital, too, so you'd think doctors would be a little wiser..
), it seems like around 85%-90% of the population has solidified pineal glands...
It is so sad that this has occurred. I myself only drink well water and double, triple does of vitamin C.

I know most of our members will have a problem with the following, but, sometimes a good jolt on the side of the head knocks some of that calcification loose so it can be excreted. I guess that's what meant by "Knocking" some sense into ones head
Other than that, drink Water, Water, Water, minus the fluoride of course.

Ya know, thinking back, maybe Mom knew more than what she was letting on.
Rest in peace Mom, rest in Peace.........

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Say, If the Earth is a living thing, where might its Pineal gland be? And what might it be called? Ya got to love inspirations.............

You're in it, call it life. That is to say, living things are the earth's "pineal gland". We see what it does not, as it sees what we do not. Perhaps?

[edit on 27-10-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark

You're in it, call it life. That is to say, living things are the earth's "pineal gland". We see what it does not, as it sees what we do not. Perhaps?

[edit on 27-10-2008 by TravelerintheDark]
Perhaps, my friend.

Thank you for your reply in the "I had a Dream thread, it was touching, and appreciated.

Dreams, Pineal gland, divine inspirations, they all just seem to go together, don't you think? For instance, this crop circle from England, to me, is so full of inspiration that it just jumps out at me and shines like a pearl of silver light. Some even say they see them made by "Ghost Orbs". Who knows.

I would think if the earth did have a pineal gland, it would look like this..

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'm sorry. I just can't read all the stuff posted here about what is the right way to do this. It's very simple. You do it. You meditate and learn to know your own heart. With enough practice, it will happen.

Once you start meditating, changes will occur without external influence. You will know what to eat, how much and when. You will know what position is right, when is the right time and for how long. You won't need to do anything in particular. You don't need mantras, yoga, mats, incense or music. You need to be able to hear yourself. Anyone who wants to sell you something has no interest in your spiritual well being.

Purifying yourself costs nothing. In fact, once you are on the right track, your day to day living costs less and less. The more props you require to get started is really up to you but know that at some point in time, you will also have to get rid of all of that stuff and everything else you own. Everything outside of the self becomes heavy, a burden.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Perhaps, my friend.

Thank you for your reply in the "I had a Dream thread, it was touching, and appreciated.

Thank you for posting it. I'm grateful to share a little comfort and company in walking with someone on a road we both have taken, by design or choice or both.

Dreams, Pineal gland, divine inspirations, they all just seem to go together, don't you think?

Indeed, and the more I learn the more it seems to be. Confirming things I've felt since I was a child. I believe in the pineal we can find the root of all our inward journeys, in a system more complex than any of us may realize.

The picture is amazing. Seeing it, I immediately thought of an inward-looking eye. If that isn't the pineal gland, I'm not sure what is.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Your thought made me think of a meditation I perform frequently. I work in the restaurant business and don't connect with everyone I meet.

I do a chakra meditation where each of the chakras above my solar plexus entails a picture with it that I focus on for several minutes. For my brow chakra/third eye, I see a triangle that emits rainbow light into the universe. When I look further into it, I can see what looks like a holographic eye. (I've also gone into the gland in several meditations and each time have seen a younger version of myself that's growing up.)

As I became more adept at performing this, I began having conversations with people only by third eye. I figured that whether or not they were conscious of its awareness did not matter, that I could have a conversation with anyone in this fashion.

The results have been amazing. I have talked to people many times without them knowing it. It gives you a much different perspective on life when you take this viewpoint. Just thought I'd throw this out there.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
lol
Maybe take a Psychology course at a local college I learned many things about the human brain, and drugs in psych. I can't claim to have a complete grasp of the info yet, but i do know that this gland controls our sleep cycle! So if you need a place to start your research i would start there. Check for side effects in medications that would alter sleep pasterns, or which types of diets could cause lower Serotonin level. Such as low carbohydrate diets; Shortages in Carbohydrates could cause depression which can be characterized by alterations in sleep patterns! Ways to combat Serotonin shortages would be to eat more chocolate which help the body generate it naturally, or simply eat more carbs! (good carbs)

P.S. Im not a pro, so the best way to do this would be with the advice of a licensed and professional physician! NMHO

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

[quote]I see a triangle that emits rainbow light into the universe. When I look further into it, I can see what looks like a holographic eye. (I've also gone into the gland in several meditations and each time have seen a younger version of myself that's growing up.)
I have seen this too, only in different terms.

I would like to share, that like any other organ of the body, if you don't use it, you loose it. We get so set in our ways we forget what it is to be young. We get lost in the fabricated real world and loose touch with that little one inside.

Its funny because I'm not a real fan of Oprah Winfrey, she has just too much money to consider "Legitimate". But once she had a guest on that talked about that little one inside all of us. The guest explained that we needed to go back in time and meet that little one.

Well, using the Pineal gland I did, and we had a long talk. I had to explain a few things to that little one, and when I finished i gave that little one a real big hug, and with tears in my eyes, told that little one I loved him.

The triangle and the holographic "eye" you speak of, at least for me" do have their real live representations on this plane. That is why people are so willing to follow the the symbols of my user name, "All Seeing Eye". It is a occult symbol because the truth of it it's reality is hidden from only those few that pledge secrecy and loyalty to it. But as with all things hidden, there is another truth that is even hidden from the inept. How do you convince a group of people something is real? You show them a version of it. Yes, many people have been shown this, and they believed because "Seeing" is believing" The only problem is, its only an illusion. A illusion that holds them from discovering the "little one" inside. They see the illusion, but they don't see the little one.

Once again I heard the Pineal gland speak last night, but I do get tired of only hearing my first name

The truth? I try to keep it real, keep my feet planted firmly on the ground when it comes to stuff like that. You never know who you might run into over there, its not for me, just yet. When its my time, when its my time, I will know.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

Originally posted by unityemissions
I've looked for info on this as well. It's nearly non-existant. I'm not sure. Meditation, developing focus, concentration, etc.. will help to strengthen the pineal, but not to sure what exactly hinders it. Have heard that if you do light-deprivation for several days that it fully opens your pineal gland/6th chakra, and possibly your crown.

What happens if you open those chakras before the ones below are open? How do I know if any of those are open?
I'm not sure what happens if you open your 3rd eye and crown chakras before the others, but I would think it would not be great.

I think you can get some pretty crazy effects from opening all chakras too quickly. Best done gradually, and, know what you are doing. Do some careful research, and know some Tai Chi so you can close your chakras to protect yourself.

I started doing Kunalini[ oops, edit-Kundalini] yoga half assed without reading up on it first and had myself a nice, tiny little breakdown.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by chickenshoes]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by chickenshoes

I started doing Kunalini yoga half assed without reading up on it first and had myself a nice, tiny little breakdown.
I can defiantly agree to that. But where do you find the material if you can not see it? How can you judge information without even knowing it exists? I suppose the "Will" must be there first, then the search, then the discovery, then the truth.

I consider myself the luckiest human alive, already
I have been able to see many things about our reality without real "Spiritual" intervention. And I must acknowledge that the "Spirits" have thrown huge amounts of "Crumbs" into my life's path, I could not lie about this. In some cases I have been able to take those crumbs and reconstruct the slice of bread it came from, sometimes to even glimpse the loaf it came from. And in rare situations, I can even see the some of the elements that created the bread in the first place, its key components.

And as you wisely chose, you took your time. I shall do the same. Unless someone can establish a "Will", that is for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join